Fifteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

The whole stage went silent instantly. It wasn't visible from the audience view because they were facing sideways. The three girls were busy fangirling among themselves that they didn't notice what was happening. The rest of the members gasped at the sudden kiss. Daehyun's eyes enlarged with disappointed and depression in his eyes. Those lips, that he wanted to touch and capture so badly was kissed by his friend. Minhee and Himchan froze for a moment and Minhee got down from his back immediately.

"So the winner is Jongup and our student JungAh!" The emcee got the queue right about Minhee got down from Himchan's back. Jongup's partner started squealling happily and took advantage of Jongup by bearhugging him. Everyone shifted their attention from the awkward Minhee and Himchan to Jongup who was screaming for help.

"What! Let go of my Jonguppie hyung!" Zelo shouted and used all his strength to pull the fan off from his best friend. The girl pouted with a ty expression that made Zelo wanted to slap her so badly. The fact that it was all recorded by the camera and so many people were watching, he sighed, knowing that it would cause a big commotion if he ever land his hand on her face.

"Urgh. This is stupid. Hyung, please tell me we won't have to do this ever again!!" Youngjae whined as soon as they got on the van. Because their assembly period was the last for that day, Minhee could go home with them right about school ended. She apologised to Youngjae as she knew very well that he was pissed off by the annoying fangirls.

"I think Jongup is still feeling very shocked. Jongup? Are you home?" Youngjae shook him a little as he was sitting blankly in the car.

"Nope. Hyung is always like this.. His expression is as blank as ever. If he ever reacts to things sensibly, then you should be worried." Zelo teased Jongup before he got a stare which made him apologised immediately.

"We've reached!" Yongguk pushed open the door and left the van before the rest of the members. They got back to their apartment and started to wash themselves one by one. Daehyun was still feeling crazy inside after the kiss that Minhee and Himchan shared. For the rest of the day, Minhee didn't dare to look at Himchan because she would feel awkward. Himchan, on the other hand, kept looking at Minhee waiting for eye contact.

 "Daehyun? Are you not going to wash?" Minhee asked as he saw the heartbroken expression on his face. She knew that he wasn't feeling happy about anything, but she couldn't register the reason to her mind. Daehyun looked up at his girl and then his eyes travelled down to her lips. He stood up from the couch, lowered his height to Minhee's height. Minhee blinked a little and continued exchanging eyecontact with her husband.

Daehyun continued staring at her kissable lips. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theonlyonefate sometimes, fate is the thing that stand between lovers.. ):

BAPLOVER Hahaha. I call him mine too :p