Thirty.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Mr Kim Himchan, would you like to tell us about the murder case?" "Zelo-sshi, were the rumors about B.A.P disbanding true?" "Daehyun-sshi, have you plan about going solo after B.A.P disband?" "As the leader of B.A.P, can you reveal the current status of B.A.P?"

The questions were shot out to them one after another. Yongguk was going to explode, but knew that it would just add on to the commotion. He sighed and raised his hands up, telling all of them to remain silent so that they wouldn't disturb the rest of the patience. As the cameras flashlight continue flashing, they started to move towards the hospital canteen so that they wouldn't get anymore unwanted attention.

"Annyeong haseyo, uri B.A.P yes sir!" They greeted the reporters together like they always did. After greeting, they sat down behind a long table together, while Minhee in the centre, and started allowing the reporters to bombard them with questions like a press conference.

"Firstly, as the leader of B.A.P, I would like to reassure everyone that we are not going to disband, not now, not forever. So all babyz, please don't doubt us. No matter what, we will be together." Yongguk stood up and spoke his thoughts. A smile curled on everyone's mouth naturally, it was what they wanted to hear.

"Hello everyone, I'm Daehyun and in charge of vocal in B.A.P. About going solo, it is not my choice or not. It would be depended on our company, but I promise that B.A.P will still stay as one even if any of us went solo." Clearing the doubt of the public, he proposed his thoughts clearly.

After Daehyun took a seat, everyone turned and looked at Himchan. He sighed a little and stood up, ready to explain to everyone, ready to face this problem that he had been avoiding.

"Hello everyone, this is Kim Himchan from B.A.P, I'm sure all of you already know about the recent trouble that I have caused in the club. As a member of B.A.P, I feel very guilty and shameful of my act. To explain the whole situation, I will start from the very beginning of the incident. I brought my on-screen wife, Minhee-sshi, to the club on a Saturday evening. When we got to the club, one of the man approached Minhee-sshi and started to ually harrass her. Although I've already given him several warnings about his act, he still did not back up. I grew frustrated and and gave him a few punches. I feel sorry for my act and I will bear all the consequences myself. Sorry." Himchan's brave words were captured by all the recorders and cameras. Everyone was proud of him, From the Himchan who wouldn't face reality to someone who is brave enough to tell the truth.

After all the reporters were done asking all the questions they want, B.A.P and Minhee stood up and thanked everyone. Getting back to Minhee's room, everyone sighed in relief. It went better than they thought the conference would.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. They already expected it. Who else would it be? Since the news would spread relatively fast, it must be their manager.

"Hyung, just come in." Jongup invited him to come in, but no one opened the door.

Sighing, Youngjae stepped up from his seat and walked towards the door to open it.

"S-sssaajang nimm-m.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theonlyonefate almost done with the issue~^^

charm_me updated!^^ continue commenting and reading ok?^^

dubuonew2299 wow! thanks for the compliment!^^ I'll work harder in future, thanks!<3

midst_lhady22 hehehe! welcome!^^ please continue reading and leave more comments ok? :D<3