Twenty-two.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Where's channie?" The leader asked after he woke up from his sleep. The maknae were sitting on the cough, watching the tv. As they picked up the packet of snack, they pointed to the tv screen. It was Himchan. He had the huge cheeky grin on his face. It was like nothing had happened. It made Minhee and Yongguk doubt if the incident yesterday was real.

The maknaes continued eating their snack. Judging from their reaction to Himchan, they probably forgot what happened yesterday night. As for Youngjae, he probably was fooled by Himchan's expression. Sighing, Yongguk went for his brush up. Right then, Daehyun came out of his room and dragged Minhee back in.

Daehyun made her sit on the chair while he sat in front of her on the bed. She stared at his perfect facial features, all that she's ve wanted. She snapped back to her senses, and asked for the reason.

"Tell me.. What happened yesterday night.." He finally spoke as he looked into Minhee's eyes. He didn't want any lie from her. Firstly, he hated lies, especially from people that he loved. Secondly, this was too serious for a lie. Minhee gulped down her saliva, not sure if she should tell Daehyun. Afterall, she didn't want him to go through the stress Yongguk, Himchan and her was undergoing.

"Nothing.." Minhee managed to spoke after losing the eye contact with Daehyun. Daehyun cupped her cheeks with both of his hands and turned her head so that she could face him. He asked her the question again. He knew it was a lie.

"What might have happened?" Minhee faked a smile and questioned back. Daehyun wasn't shock for the question. He knew Minhee would be reacting this way.

"Did he got drunk and kiss you? Did he ? Drink driving?" Daehyun named out a serious of problem that he thought Himchan might caused. Minhee shook her head and managed to smile again. She lied and said that nothing really happened yesterday. Daehyun, obviously didn't believe her, but had no choice since he knew Minhee wouldn't tell him what was happening.

They exited from the room and went to the couch to join the rest. The door suddenly unlocked, Himchan walked in. Yongguk and Minhee stared at him with despair while the rest of the members just greeted him. Daehyun was giving him a look, not sure if he should confront Himchan to ask him what happened. Ignoring the members, Himchan went back to his room and rested. Everyone could tell that he was tired.

The day grew more boring but there was a sudden recording of Hello Wifey. The members were happy that they could finally kill some time. They had been watching the tv since forever, but the sun had yet to set. The maknaes jumped around as they started dancing and making a fool of themselves. They all were still in their pyjamas. There's no doubt to their cuteness. All of them were wearing different patterns.

The cameras kicked in to their apartment as they acted surprise. They started to panick and covered their face without make up. Giggling, Minhee started revealing one face by another.

"Come on Zelo! Show us what you've got!" Minhee teased as she tried to pull his hands away from his face. She counted down before Zelo put down his heads and greeted the camera generously. She proceeded on to every member and they finally called out for Himchan.

"Channie~" The leader called out for his best friend. Everyone squealed at the sudden greasiness from Yongguk and curled up their fingers. Stepping out from his room, he put up the fake smile once again. Yongguk pulled him to the living room as Minhee followed behind and sighed.

Suddenly, the crew handed them a laptop. They switched it on and saw all their photos, already photoshopped. It made them forgot about all the problems instantly. They scrolled pass the photos one by one. The members started whining as they saw Daehyun and Minhee acting really like a couple.

"Even the atmosphere feels like they love each other!!" Zelo screamed absent-mindedly. Youngjae did a face-palmed mentally before stepping on Zelo and asked him to mind his words. Their mission for the recording was to design a photobook for themselves. They transferred the photographs and brought it along with them to the print and ship shop.

They decided to take a walk around their neighborhood since there was print and ship shop around their area too. Standing in front of the ddubokki shop, their stomach grumbled. They exchanged looks and started giggling. Their leader sighed and went in to get a big packet of it.

"Wow! Leadah leadah!" Youngjae cheered for Yongguk as he saw him stepped out with a bag of ddubokki in his hands. Everyone started to snatch for the food as they continued to walk on. Minhee and Himchan wasn't in the mood to eat but still managed to put up a smile. Daehyun wasn't so into food at the moment because he was full from the lunch Minhee cooked. The 4 of them were standing in front, leading the way as Himchan and Daehyun were sandwiching Minhee in between them.

"Annyeong haseyo~" They greeted happily as they stepped into the shops. An old lady smiled as they handed her the thumbdrive. They started picking out the photos as they got more excited over the photos.

"Lady, you are really good.. 6 husbands.." The grandmother teased making the atmosphere even lighter. She sent the photos for printing and after collecting them from the private room, she handed them over to the boys.

"How much does it cost?" Youngjae asked politely but the grandmother laughed weakly and shook her head.

"This is my gift for all of you to congratulate your marriages." Her smile was priceless. Although she looked weak, her voice was still full of power. Everyone kept thanking her for the gift before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO KEEP YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!

I REALLY NEEDE A PLATEFORM FOR ME TO SPAZZ!!!! 

 

 

SEE THOSE BOYS?! ARENT THEY AMAZING?! THEY JUST KILLED ME IN 36SECONDS. IMAGINE THE FULL LENGTH MV!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I cut a text ringtone that you may want to use? :D

It's on my youtube channel^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/minheezelo

Thankyou!<3

BAPLOVER hehehehe, we will see if he really is one!^^ thanks for the compliment!! i feel motivated now! :> he doesnt? but i do!! i love skinship~ haha, ignore me ._. thanks for the comment!♥