Twenty-five.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

It was hard for Yongguk to sneak back into their dorms. Firstly, there were no staff from TS Entertainment to protect them. Secondly, it was really too easy to spot him since he is blonde. He got back into their apartment successfully, but found out that none of the members were around. He too ignored this point, and packed Himchan's clothing before leaving.

After changing out of his attire so that people would not be suspicious, he sneaked out of the house like what he did when he sneaked in. He felt like he was being jailed and many eyes were on him. After leaving for Minhee's apartment, he felt safe because there were no one other of the building.

As he plugged out his phone, he saw a message from Daehyun. Clicking it open, his jaws dropped at the text message he saw. He rolled his eyes and put back his phone into his pocket before asking the taxi driver to speed up a little. Upon reaching Minhee's apartment, he put on his cap and covered his face with Zelo's mask that he found in his room earlier.

"Hyung!" Daehyun opened the door secretly and called out to Yongguk. He got into the apartment, and saw the new Himchan that he had never seen before. He looked clean, and somehow looked stupid to him.

"Ya, I know my hair is weird. Blame Jung Daehyun. He force me to get this hairstyle." Himchan blamed Daehyun while Yongguk was still staring at him.

"Oh my gosh. Daehyun your taste is good!!!" Yongguk did a smile and did a thumbs up to him.

"I know right! But he wouldn't believe us that he looks as handsome as ever." Daehyun crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Minhee giggled at their conversation and grabbed the bag from Yongguk to unpack Himchan's stuff. As she proceed into her room, she saw the photo on her table, of she and her ex-boyfriend. Sighing, she flipped the photo down and unpacked Himchan's clothing on the small couch.

"Need help?" Yongguk butted in and asked. Minhee looked back and smiled at him before shaking her head. Yongguk walked towards Minhee and started unpacking Himchan's clothes with her, although she told him that she could do it himself. As they were having a little conversation, Himchan knocked on the door and told them that Daehyun is on the phone with their manager now. Judging by Himchan's expression, the two of them dashed out and started listening to their conversation.

"Yes.. sorry hyung.. yes.. Okay sorry hyung.. yes.." Daehyun kept apogising through the phone before he hung up.

"What happened? What did he say?" Yongguk asked directly once he put down his phone. Sighing, Daehyun looked at their leader.

"He started scolding me for not discussing with him about what to do with Himchan first. Then he told us to not go back to the dorm, none of us are suppose to. Not even trying to sneak in. And he demanded that we all dye our hair as soon as possible, so as to prevent anyone noticing us." Daehyun flicked his blonde hair and pouted, showing how much he would miss them after he dye his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is bad, my subscribers grew by 0, and i got no new comments..

come on and please motivate me!!! )): so depressed right now..

anyway, bap's ranking on music bank dropped to #13 this week..

i thought they would get #1 at least once for power.. ): but no matter what, i'll still support them.

and my ot7 infinite had their comeback :")

they are as good as always.

come on, bap and infinite please interact more! :D

i cant imagine yongguk and himchan calling sungjong sunbaenim. lol.

so back to the main thing..

please show some love to hello wifey and i? :/

Read, subscribe, comment and love please x.

Here, a bonus for all of my readers. hahaha.

Yes, ually frustrated by y yongguk as usual. hahaha.