Oh Three.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Ya ya ya. We will all stay home." Daehyun broke the eye contact with Minhee and tried to save her. Obviously, none of the members listened to him.

"WE ARE ALL STAYING HOME!! YOU GUYS HEARD ME?!" He spoke in English with his strong busan accent. Everyone burst out into laughter, including Minhee. He was way beyong cute.

"Hyung! Are you trying to catch wifey's attention with your busan accent?! AHAHAHAHAHA." Zelo jokingly replied, making Daehyun gave up on saving Minhee.

"Come on~ Let's go out and play! It's still early!" Jongup checked the watch on his hand and said.

"Ya. Your watch stopped. It's already 10pm, why is it still 8pm on your watch. HAHAHAHAHAH." Youngjae mocked him with his laughters.

---

"Arasso. Tonight, I'll sleep with yeobu~" Himchan looked at Minhee with a pedo expression.

"YA!! Stop scaring noona!" Zelo screamed at the umma.

"YAYAYAYAAYYAY!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING YA!!! IM YOUR HYUNG!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK UP A FIGHT HUR!?" Himchan ran towards the maknae. Of course, the appa had to come out to rescue their son.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH. The both of you are just so funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Yongguk stood in between and started laughing to himself.

"Minhee-sshi, you just have to get use to it. This always happen." Youngjae whispered to Minhee when they were sitting on the cough, staring at the three of them.

"Really? Ah.. You can drop the 'sshi'.." Minhee tried to make Youngjae comfortable with calling her informally. Daehyun who just came out from the bathroom was starring Youngjae and Minhee. He rolled his eyes and stomped back to his room, making everyone shifted their attention to him.

"What's up with hyung?" Jongup asked as Daehyun slammed the door hard enough to wake Jongup up from his sleep.

---

"Omo. Annyeong haseyo. Minhee imnida." Minhee introduced herself to the camera in front of her. She didn't have any make-up on and she was in her cute pikachu pyjamas.

"Oh! Is that a mission card?" Minhee took it over from the writer noona and read it. With that, she burst out into awkward laughter herself.

"Is this possible?" She asked the camera as she flashed the mission card which writes 'Wake up your husbands'.

"Jonguppie. Wake up! Junhonggie, wake up!" She walked to the maknae's room and tried. But none of them are responding to her.

"Ottoke? Ah.. jincha. They are making me feel more like an umma now. Is this hello baby?" She jokingly said before attempting Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae's room.

"Yongguk was sleeping here yesterday. Yongguk-fan, please don't kill me for kicking him out of his bed!" She joked again, making the PD really comfortable with her.

"Bang Yongguk Kim Himchan Yoo Youngjae. Wake up!" She squealed, but none of them reacted.

"AH. What are they treating me as?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WAKE UP NOW!!" She screamed, Youngjae woke up immediately and was shocked with what just happened.

"Hyung hyung.. Wake up. Wifey is angry. Omo-ya.." He rubbed his eyes before checking if it was true.

"Now, it's Daehyun's turn. Maybe I should change a way of waking them up.." Minhee mumbled under her breath as she entered their room. They were sleeping on different bed of course. He was sleeping on the lower deck while Minhee was on the upper. They members played scissors-paper-stone yesterday to decide on their bed.

"Sorry to the republic of korea. I'm going to wake up your oppa now." She apologised cutely in front of the camera to their fans.

"Daehyunnie oppa~ Come on and wake up now~" Minhee tried waking him gently, as if she was his girlfriend. He turned around and saw Minhee. Minhee flashed a warm smile because he was the only one that reacted to her.

"Come on and wake up~" She tried again before he sat up on his bed. She turned around punched her fist into the air and mouthed 'ASA!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~