Thirty-seven.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"So, Daehyun oppa, you've finally woke up and decided chose me?" The familiar yet annoying female voice asked.

"Are you serious?! You still has the guts to ask that when your best friend is crying at home, slashing herself?!" Daehyun lied.

"Best friend? Who?" Minwon smirked and asked. It was something unexpected. Minhee had been treating her whole-heartedly, yet she is such a two-faced .

"Minhee is feeling so upset and disappointed in the both of us because of what happened awhile ago." Daehyun calmed himself by breathing deeply.

"That's exactly my plan. To get her to distrust you, so that you can be mine." Minwon continuously stirred her cup of ice latte.

"But why would you do that?! She might not be your best friend, but at least she is your friend!" Daehyun said a little too loudly, garnering a little attention.

"I think I should get this clear. Right from day 1, I have never treated her as my friend. We have the same kind of family background, same kind of education, but why are our luck so different? On the day when there was an audition for Hello Wifey, I saw her at the venue, she was auditioning for the same role too. I did a y dance performance and impressed the judges. All she did was start telling jokes and making a fool out of herself. We have the same kind of education, family background, I'm doing much better than her, why does she even deserve such a role?! I don't understand. I then started to approach and get closer to her. On the day when you and the rest of your members came to our school, I already knew Minhee fell for you. That was my only chance. My only chance to let her feel my pain. I knew I would succeed in hurting her, because she may look strong, but she is a lot weaker than what everyone thinks." Minwon finally explained herself.

As she went silent and had nothing else to say, sudden applause came from her back.

"So you finally said it!" Minhee said sarcastically. Minwon couldn't believe who was standing upon her. She turned back and sent Daehyun a death glare.

"This is all a trap." Minwon gritted her teeth in anger as to why was she so careless to let her plan fail just like this.

"A trap that you fall in by yourself." Daehyun added.

"You can only blame yourself, for putting secret cameras in our dorms, thinking that we are not smart enough to spot them." Himchan said. Minwon remained silent.

"Or maybe you can blame me for being too smart." Youngjae's voice rang from the entrance. Everyone shifted their attention to his direction, seeing the 4 others walking in charismatically. Minhee looked at Himchan with shock. She didn't know that Himchan told the rest of them about this, all Himchan did was wink back at her.

"Why.." Minwon was speechless. Those cameras that she put were really small, almost invisible, yet Youngjae could spot them.

"Well, from the day we met you. We already know that you were up to no good. One night, when Jongup woke up from bed, he heard weird noises and told me after we woke up." Youngjae explained.

"Then why are you stealing Jongup's credit!" Yongguk eyed at the self-proclaimed genius.

"At least I was the one who found out about that!!" Youngjae retorted as the rest of them were looking at him with the not-now expression.

"So what if all of you know about it now? I'm still pregnant with Daehyun's kid." She smirked and responded dumbly. Everyone pretended to collapse on the floor as an 'OTL' expression and stood up to look at her again.

"Is it me that is too smart or you that is too dumb?!" Youngjae mocked her.

"Urgh. Even I know that without if Daehyun hyung didn't put his thing into your thing, there wont be babys!" Zelo said awkwardly, mentioning 'thing' and 'thing' literally because he wasn't comfortable. He is still too innocent.

"But Zelo, he did put his into me." Minwon smirked.

"Aish. Do you really think we are as stupid as you?" Youngjae mocked again. He was way beyond blunt towards Minwon, and she definitely deserved it.

"Whatever you want to think or say, we do not care. From this point onwards, we do not know each other, we are strangers." Minhee drew the line with Minwon and walked out of the cafe coolly as the six other boys followed behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO WIFEY COMING TO AN END ALREADY.. TT_TT

PROBABLY NEXT CHAPTER?

I MAY WRITE A SEQUEL OR ANOTHER VER OF HELLO WIFEY FOR ANOTHER BAND.

MOST WANTED A SEQUEL, BUT WTF CAN I WRITE WHEN I START SEASON 2 OMG.

BUT FOR NOW, I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR ANOTHER FANFIC, SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON ME!^^

And yays! I'm promoting myself again :P

I'm not that good, but hope it helps other babys who want to learn it.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE PLEASE! :D