Thirteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Uri B-A-P! Yes Sir!" The boys greeted the cameras after the recording started. It was another day where they have to film their variety show, Hello Wifey, with Minhee. Minhee was still have class in school and couldn't join her husband until a later time. The boys decided to pick her up from her school, making a surprise appearance during her school assembly period.

They got on the van before their manager drove them off. They were becoming nervous because they had never perform in a high school before. And hopefully the reaction would be good. Minhee was in her last year of High school. Thus, living around fangirls who are babies aren't easy for her. Upon arriving at Minhee's school, the security guard directed the boys and the crews to the hall where it was quiet.

They set up the required things like their mic and started to mark through their positions.

Meanwhile..

"Isn't she the B.A.P oppa's wife?" People around Minhee started whispering about her. She smiled at them but got them to roll their eyes at her. They were obviously jealous. She turned around, to be greeted by her best friend, Minwon's gummy smile. They waved at each other and hopped back to their classroom.

"Omo. Hold on. I need to get a new sketchbook at the bookshop. I'll meet you in class later, alright?" Minwon reminded herself and told Minhee to leave for class without her. Minhee nodded and parted ways with her friends. She walked along the cold and empty hallway. She heard footsteps behind her, getting louder and louder. Because it was still early in school and it was somewhere so public, she thought that it was just another student like her, walking back to their classroom.

She continued strolling slowly while the footsteps became more audible. She turned around, to be greeted by the girls who gossiped about her earlier on. They were crossing their arms and starring at Minhee with hatred and jealousy in their eyes. Minhee stopped to wait for them to approach them. She wasn't stupid, she knew that those girls were here to 'get back' B.A.P.

"I guess you are smart enough to know what I want you to do right?" The one in the middle chewed on her gums and smirked.

"What? Back off from B.A.P? As far as them as possible? Only you are suppose to be with them?" Minhee mocked the girls as she kept stepping a step forward, making the girls walk backwards step by step. She enlarged her eyes, that made those girls got a little frightened. Minhee warned the girls to not disturb her or her friends, if not they will not see the sunlight the next day. They got nodded timidly and ran off the other direction.

"Oh lord. Why do this es even exist?" Minhee asked as she rolled her eyes and continued back to her classroom. When she arrived in her class, there were no one there. 

"Damn it. It's assembly now." She groaned to herself as she walked towards the hall. It was unusually quiet. No one were around. Usually there would be many students loitering around, not willing to go for their assembly. However, that day was a different case. She shurgged it off and headed towards the hall, where screams could even be heard from the hallway. She grew a little more curious and fastened her pace so that she would know what exactly is happening.

"Amudo molle saranghae~ Amudo molle saenggakhae~" The boys stood behind a mic stand each and performed their song charismatically. Minhee rubbed her eyes again, making sure that she was dreaming. All this way, the camera was filming her reaction. She was both shocked and happy. As she stepped into the hall, she counted the number of boys, but there were only 5 of them. Suddenly, a familiar smell came from her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger~ ;)

Subscribe comment and love please!