Eleven.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"YA HYUNG! Why is your bag in my room!" Minhee heard a familiar voice screamed. She rubbed her eyes after getting woke up by her husband, Himchan's, voice. She suddenly remembered that she ransacked their bags yesterday and shot up from bed. She got down to Himchan to see how bad was the situation.

"Omo, my dearest wife is awake~ Annyeong~ Come on and give me a morning kiss!" Himchan pointed at his lips that were ready for Minhee. She smacked him a little before chuckling off to the rest of the members' room. The three maknaes were still sleeping soundly. She checked if their bags were correctly placed and fortunately, it was only Himchan and Yongguk's bag getting swapped.

"Here, come on and eat breakfast." Minhee screamed through the corridors to wake the members up. No one responded to her except for Himchan who already was awake. He hopped out and started eating his syrup pancakes that was made by Minhee.

Minhee then went to wake the three maknaes up like the umma that she usually is. For Youngjae, he was pretty fast this time round because he didn't want to see the scary side of Minhee when she wakes people up. He immediately sat up and started shaking the two youngers ones for her. She shrugged it off and went to Yongguk and Daehyun's room.

"There there.. Wake up boys~" She sang as she off the aircon. She climbed up to the upper deck, to see that Yongguk already left, for his schedules probably. She went back to the lower deck and see Daehyun sleeping soundly.

This boy.. that i wanted so badly to be mine.. She thought to herself as she swept his blunt bangs to the side. His flawless skin melted her heart like he always does and those long lashes made her so jealous. She touched his cheeks a little and then he shot his eyes open. Before Minhee could get back her hand, Daehyun held her hand back in place and looked at her.

"What was that for?" He asked, on hoping that she would confess. She blushed shyly and pulled back her own hands.

"Th-ere was something on your face!" She lied as she rubbed her nape and look away to escape from eye contacts.

"I heard everything." Daehyun followed up with a lie. He hoped that he wasn't wrong that she actually talked to herself earlier. He crossed his arms together and made Minhee sit beside him.

"Heard what?! I was just saying it in my heart?! How could he hear it?" Minhee whispered under her breath to herself. Daehyun chuckled at her cuteness and looked at her.

"You said it accidentally." He continued with another lie. He looked at her cute apron and straight bangs. She was perfect to him.

"OH MY GOD. YOU SERIOUS!?! WHAT DID I SAY?!" Minhee challenged him, making him nervous suddenly. He looked around his room to find random things to say.

"You said how you wish Daehyunnie would be yours!" He got the idea from the fanboard that he got from one of the fans on their showcase. She enlarged her eyes and covered . He smirked to himself, knowing that what he just said was true. He finally knew that he was the one for her.

"N-no. I didn't said that. I said I had to wake you up and that was the most annoying thing to do!" Minhee shouted a little at him before stomping out of his room, being so red.

"Why are you just so cute.. How do I not fall for you? I'll be yours, and you'll be mine, how about that?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nina99 you should have went!! omg!! They were so handsome cute hot and everything!!! so lovable.<3

theonlyonefate true.. it's uncontrollable anyway~