Thirty-two.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Minhee.. I.." Daehyun mumbled. He didn't know how to explain this situation. Before either of the guys could speak, Minhee ran out of the room while sobbing still.

"I'll go." Himchan blocked Daehyun before he could chase after Minhee. He wanted to help their relationship for once. He had been standing in between the two since the three of them met. He didn't want to owe either of them. Running out of the room, Himchan started searching for Minhee.

"So you're here.." Himchan panted as he walked towards the row of chairs that Minhee sat on. She didn't looked up at all. She knew that it was Himchan, just by listening to his voice. He started rubbing Minhee's back, trying to make her feel better.

"Oppa.. Do Daehyun not like me..?" Minhee asked as she sat up.

"Of course not. Daehyun loves you, a lot. Just that he doesn't know how to express his love well.." Himchan reassured his girl while wiping off her tears from her beautiful eyes. "You know, he always had a special expression on his face whenever you're around. He had changed a lot like I did, since you went into his life. But you know what?"

"But.. He is pushing me to you.." Minhee continued sobbing and hugging her knees to her body.

"Daehyun don't know how to express his love." Himchan explained again and hugged Minhee. It definitely made Minhee feel better.

"Oppa. But you like me right?" Minhee asked as she cleaned her tears. Himchan was shocked by her sudden question. She was too direct.

"Yea.." He whispered and blushed a little at the younger girl.

"Then why are you pushing me to Daehyun too?" Minhee asked out of curosity. Himchan hesitated for a moment.

"Because I love you. I want to see you happy." Himchan brushed Minhee's bangs. "Yea, oppa know he is corny." He laughed bitterly to himself, knowing that he will have to let of of Minhee.

"Come on, let's go." Himchan broke the silence and stood up. Minhee looked at him for a moment and followed behind him back to their hospital room.

"I'll go and find the rest of them first. Daehyun, help Minhee check out okay?" Himchan asked as he entered the room with Minhee. Before they could even reply to him, he already left.

"Minhee.." Daehyun called out. It caused Minhee melt at his voice, his beautiful voice. She had her back facing him while packing her stuffs into the bag.

"I'm sorry.." Daehyun apologised.

"For?" Minhee asked as she stopped whatever she was doing.

"For pushing you to Himchan hyung. I was afraid that you didn't like me.. I was afraid I can't give you happiness.. I was afraid I can't give you what you want. I was afraid that yo-" Daehyun kept explaining himself but was interupted by something soft on his lips. His eyes enlarged with Minhee stealing a kiss from him. Pulling away, Minhee opened her eyes slowly to look at Daehyun's reaction. He never knew Minhee would have this kind of courage to kiss.

"All I want is to be with you. That's all you have to give me.." Minhee whispered under her breath. She lowered her head from embarrassment after realising she just confessed.

"Minhee-ah.. Would you be my girl? My one and only girl?" Daehyun asked. Although he already knew she would say yes, his heart was still pumping very loudly.

"Ye-" When Minhee was about to agree but the door flung open all of a sudden.

"MINHEE AH!! I MISS YOU!" Her best friend was finally here to visit her. They haven't meet for quite some time since Minhee had problems with the media.

"Oh Minwon ah!! I miss you too!!" Minhee ran towards her best friend and hugged her tightly. Daehyun rolled his eyes at Minwon who apparently ed them from getting into a serious relationship. He knew Minhee would say yes to him, but he still wanted her to say a complete 'yes' to him so that he would be convinced that Minhee really accepted him.

"Hey Daehyun!" Minwon pulled away from the hug and greeted Daehyun. Unlike her old shy personality, she turned really bright suddenly, and it was definitely weird and fishy. Daehyun shifted his attention to Minwon and bowed at her. Daehyun didn't felt comfortable with Minwon behaving like this, although he didn't knew her true personality. He wasn't comfortable around girls, except for the Secret members and Minhee.

After packing the things for Minhee, Daehyun stood behind her quietly, waiting for her to finish her conversation with Minwon. Remembering his existence, Minwon asked if they were going somewhere.

"Daehyun sorry I got carried away." Minhee apologised.

"No, so can we go now?" Daehyun asked as he opened the door for Minhee.

"Where are you guys going?" Minwon asked as Minhee approached the door.

"Oh yea. We need to go home. I'll meet you some other time okay?" Minhee gave her best friend another hug before walking out of the room.

"What?!" Minwon shouted, causing both Daehyun and Minhee to turn around and look at her. "I mean, can I go to your home with you guys? I have nowhere to go."

Minhee looked at Daehyun obediently and waited for his answer. Since it wasn't her house practically, she still had to have the courtesy to ask if inviting a guest was okay. Although she was asking Daehyun, but her eyes were literally begging the older male. He shook his head. Minhee pouted and gave him a face.

"Sorry. Our dorm don't allow girls." Daehyun looked at Minwon and gave an excuse. "Except for Minhee.." He then turned to look at the apple of his eyes. Minwon breathed in and out deeply, fuming inside as she was jealous that they could even communicate through facial expressions.

"Sorry Minwonnie! I'll be back in school next week. So I'll see you then?" Minhee promised her friend that she was going to go back school since the contract of Hello Wifey had been terminated by the broadcast company. Minwon smiled at Minhee and bidded goodbye with the pair.

" you Yoon Minhee. Daehyun is mine. Back off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. I FOLLOW BACK YOU CAUSE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE AWESOME PUAHAHAH @realb2ngwife

SUBSCRIBE READ COMMENT LOVE PLEASE.

Minzen18 hehehe, really?^^ then continue to comment and love my story alot ok?^^

midst_lhady22 tbh even if it wasn't my fault, i would have kiss his feet so that he can forgive bap. ok im going crazy lol.

dubuonew2299 puahahahha! who do you think? :D