Thirty-one.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"What do you think you are doing?" The furious CEO walked into the room and slammed the door behind him hard. Everyone fell silent and lowered their head. Minhee was already on the verge of breaking down. Just as she thought things were getting better, the CEO came and started scolding the 7 of them.

"I was using my all to get this incident covered for the 7 of you. And you didn't even ask for permission from anyone, and just started confessing everything to the media. Who do you think you are? You just debuted this year, you have to understand that I can't let any of you get into massive trouble. I don't want to risk." The CEO raised his volume but sighed at the end.

"Sorry." Minhee mumbled with a shaky voice. She looked up, biting her buttom lips to keep her tears in, and apologised to the CEO.

"It's all my fault.. I'm sorry.." Minhee swallowed her saliva and fought back the tears that were threatening to fall.  Daehyun from the back walked nearer to her and rubbed her shoulder, comforting her. The CEO sighed and stomped out of the room. Everyone shifted their attention to Minhee immediately.

-

"Minhee~ Let's get ready to go home~" Himchan sang as he opened the door. He dropped his smile once he saw Minhee sleeping, with Daehyun right beside her, holding hands together.

Maybe they are meant together.. Should I give up? Himchan asked himself as he saw the beautiful sight. He was really in love with Minhee, and he understood that seeing Minhee happy is the thing that he really wants. Sighing, he walked in quietly and started packing Minhee's things for her.

"Hyung." Daehyun greeted as he woke up from his nap. Himchan turned around and smiled at the lead vocalist. He rubbed his eyes and looked back at Himchan again.

"Hyung, I got something to tell you." Daehyun broke the silence and got Himchan's attention from packing things. Himchan took a seat at the couch and asked Daehyun what was it.

"Hyung, I thought of it already. No matter how hard is it for me to let go, I'm going to try and let of of Minhee. I know you really like her. Just go for it. I can feel that she likes you too. Although we sort of have some flings when no one is around.." Daehyun said in a sad tone, it was obvious he didn't want to let go.

"Daehyun-ah, why are you giving up on a girl that you fell for so hard?" Himchan asked his dongsaeng. They exchanged eye contacts and it made Daehyun question himself.

"Hyung, don't you like Minhee? I'm sure you can give her more happiness than I can." Daehyun blinded himself once again and answered Himchan, who then shook his head.

"Oppa.." Minhee called out, generally for the both of them. They both turned and looked at the beautiful lady who sat up slowly.

"I heard everything.." Minhee lowered her head and shocked the both of them. Before they could reply to her, her tears started dropping, wetting the blanket on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU NASTY PEOPLE. GIVE ME COMMENTS BEFORE I STOP UPDATING.

HYUNJAE_LIN what did he say? XD