Nineteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

 

Walking towards Minhee, Himchan looked deep into her eyes. She was definitely frightened by the way Himchan was looking at her. He wouldn't deny it, the kiss that Daehyun and Minhee shared did hurt him a lot. However, he had to show a professional self and set example for his dongsaengs. Everyone were looking at Himchan nervously, even those who don't know what exactly was going on between them.

Standing next to Minhee, he started posing. It wasn't like marriage photoshoot, it was more like modeling for a brand or a photoshoot with a magazine. Minhee grew more tensed. She was afraid of Himchan. Everyone was staring at Himchan as he started posing, putting his hands on her shoulder and facing backwards.

"This.. is not Himchannie hyung right?" Youngjae dropped his jaws and asked Yongguk, not leaving his eyes from Himchan. Yongguk rubbed his eyes, not believing that Himchan would ever do this kind of things. It wasn't logically when Himchan, the greasy king, wasn't being excited when he was given a photoshoot with Minhee. Usually, he would be the one asking Minhee to take a selca with him. Taking marriage photographs are definitely better than taking selcas, but he didn't look like he was cherishing the moment. Not at all.

"Himchan, this wouldn't do. You look more like you are disappoint and hate Minhee. Come on, she's your wife!!" The supervisor encouraged him after Minhee lowered her head in embarrassment. It was embarrasing for Minhee to get this kind of humiliation. Afterall, she's a wife of 7 but she felt like she only had 6 husbands.

Himchan, getting the hint, he laughed evily to himself in his heart. This was what he wanted. He didn't want to seem desperate. He wanted Minhee to sense that he didn't like the kiss they share, and obviously the supervisor just helped him. 

He walked behind Minhee, and carried her bridal style suddenly. Minhee, shocked with his big change, she looked at him into his eyes with questioning eyes. Himchan did an identical eyesmile with Daehyun with made Minhee melted nevertheless. Even though the love wasn't mutual, Himchan looked like he was the happiest person on earth.

Daehyun started to get more jealous and it felt like a fire striked in his heart. Everyone was finally relieved with Himchan as he changed back to the normal self he was. Only Daehyun wasn't please about this. He didn't like it when Himchan wasn't acting like himself, but he hated it when he had any skinship with Minhee. It was self-contridating, even Daehyun admitted that to himself.

-

"Thank you everyone. You've work hard. Thank you." The eight of them thanked the crews as the recording and photoshoot ended. They got back to their dorms, and rested for the rest of their day. Yongguk and Zelo had a comeback recording for their project, Youngjae had to go for a radio talk show, leaving only Jongup, Himchan and Minhee at home.

"Hyung, noona, can I bathe first?" Jongup begged Himchan, who always bully him. Because his mood was so good, he nodded with a smile that scared Jongup. Minhee, being the good girl, gave him the permission to do so. The two of them, just sat on the sofa, in front of the tv and watched the programmes. The atmosphere wasn't awkward like earlier on.

"Boring." Minhee mumbled as she kept changing the channel. Himchan shifted his attention to Minhee, and asked her if she wanted some fun.

"What are you talking about?" Minhee raised an eyebrow and gave him a look. Himchan smirked, and leaned in closer to Minhee's face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOW. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO?!?!!?!? 8D
CANT WAIT FOR MA BOYS' COMEBACK.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

    

ISNT HIMCHANCHAN AND GUKKIE HOT?!?!?! GYA. WHAT ARE THEY SO PERFECT♡♡♡

[!!!!!] BBCs!!!!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW STORY!^^ ITS ABOUT BLOCK B AND A LITTLE ON TS ENT! ^^

riikaLynn really?^^ it's nice to hear that! it gives me motivation~ loves x

cherry2matoes it's nice to see your comment!^^ so motivated! thankyou!

misshappy92 heehehe! so here is it~^^ have a good time! loves!♥

 

m-bunnyalice hahahaha! I like those reactions!^^ updated!

MilkyVanilla updated~^^ hope you can't wait for every of my updates!^^ hehe x.