Twenty-seven

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Minhee~ Porridge is ready!" Himchan sang as he brought the bowl of porridge to the dining table. Getting no response from Minhee, he walked towards the sofa to look for her. She was lying on the sofa and it didn't look like she was asleep. Himchan shook her a little and called her again. No response still.

"Ya Minhee! Don't scare me!" Himchan started shaking her more vigorously. There were no response still. Himchan looked around and picked up his phone and carried Minhee bridal style out of the house.

"Oh Himchan! Where are you going with Minhee? We can't go anywhere!" Yongguk asked as he saw Himchan when the lift door opened. Himchan looked at the both of their confused face.

"She fainted." Himchan said directly and entered the lift. The two of them widened their eyes and pressed for the lift to go back to the carpark immediately. The two of them started bombarding Himchan with questions, but all Himchan could answer was that he didn't know anything.

Once they arrived in the car park, Yongguk started speeding off with the rest of the three while Himchan continued trying to shake Minhee awake. While there were still no response from her, Daehyun had been looking at their secretly.

How they look so compatible with one another.. Daehyun thought before gaining back his sense, telling himself that it wasn't the time to actually worry about this kind of things.

"AHHHH!!" Fans' screams could be heard once the three of them came out from their car. Himchan continued carrying Minhee and dashed into the hospital with the rest of the two. They caught many attention, they were already ready for this. Fangirls started crowding around the counter where the four of them were at.

While Minhee was being diagnosed, the three of them stood outside the room with the rest of the fangirls. They were busy asking for photographs and autographs, some even taking the chance to take fan photos, but all the three members ignored them.

"Kim Himchan-sshi, can you explain what happened at the bar the other day?"

"Mr Kim, is there any reasons for your black hair?"

"Mr Bang Yongguk, where have B.A.P been all this while? Didn't you promise to keep all of them as one?"

"Daehyun-sshi, do you plan to go solo after B.A.P's disband?" 

The three members grew more irritated when the media started entering the hospital and disturbing them. The three of them leaned against the wall, ignoring all of them. Suddenly, a reporter pushed Yongguk who ignored him even though he was already shouting.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR YONGGUK OPPA!! GIRLS, GET THEM OUT!!" The leader of the fangirls took the lead and started commanding her group. Everyone diverted their attentions to the reporters and started pushing them away from the members.

As all of them got further away, three masked blondes started running towards them. Hearing foot steps, they turned their heads and spotted the three younger members.

"Hyung! How is wifey?!" Youngjae asked as he pulled down his mask. Yongguk turned his head and shot the three of them a death glare.

"You guys abandoned us because you guys wanted fame. You guys didn't want to ruin the rest of your path in the entertainment industry because you think that B.A.P will disband. Because the three of you are cowards, you didn't want to face the bar accident with Himchan and Minhee. What rights do you have to ask how is she now!!" Yongguk's volume started getting louder and shaky. The members knew very well that he was angry.

"I.. We.." Youngjae muttered, but had nothing to explain. It was indeed their fault for ditching the four of them. The three of them apologised, but Yongguk just stomped the other side and ignored them.

"Who is her family member?" The doctor asked as he stepped out from the room.

"I'm her husband." Daehyun and Himchan said in unison while everyone looked at them. The doctor's jaws dropped, not knowing what was happening.

"We all are her husband." Yongguk stepped in and pointed at the six of them.

"So how is she..?" Daehyun asked, not knowing if it was a good choice or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea, im back from my hiatus. I guess i didn't went off too long?
Have you already lost feelings from my fanfic..? ):
Hope not..

Anyway, some of you might have noticed, i haven't talk about who Daehyun saw at the supermarket.
HAhahahaha! Still keeping you in suspense, together with my new cliffhanger of if Minhee is gonna survive not~

I guess I'm ending this fanfic soon..

Subscribe, read, comment, love please!<3

 

nnoikiki A punishment for not commenting often enough! Hehe!

zhiixiin yea, come on and cry!

theonlyonefate we will see after my hiatus status is taken down!

Girlfriend6 we will see!

coolyfreak let's see!