Oh One.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Hyung! Are you seriously so nervous that you have to keep changing?!!" Daehyun asked Yongguk as he was checking himself on the mirror. It was the day. The day that the six of them will be meeting their wife. Being the hottest rookie and the most-looking-forward-to rookie of 2012, they were shortlisted to film another variety show voted by the netizens.

"Do I look too casual?" Yongguk kept asking Daehyun, his roommate, obviously ignoring the question he asked. Daehyun sighed and rolled his eyes before leaving their room to look for Youngjae.

"Daehyunnie~ What should I wear? Do you think our wife will be hot? Pretty? Cute? y? Ahh... I'm so looking forward to it." Youngjae babbled once Daehyun entered his room.

"URGH. Youngjae!! Stop thinking so much! She is just going to be here for 3 months with us!! And it's only when there's recording!! She will go home once the recording is done!! Oh my goodness. Why is everyone so looking forward to it!! Can't you guys be more professional?!!!!!" Daehyun was getting mad over it. Youngjae, being his best friend, had never been so excited before. Not even when Daehyun was back from his oversea schedule for a week. He was obviously jealous. With that, he stomped out of the room and was trying to enter Zelo and Jongup's room.

 "Hyung, do you think it's going to be a noona?" Daehyun could hear Zelo's voice from the corridors. He stood outside, eavesdropping.

"Babo. Of course she is going to be. How old are you? 16. How possible are they going to put a 15 years old girl with us." Jongup spoke. Daehyun rolled his eyes again, another conversation of their 'wife'..

It was a good thing that Himchan couldn't be with them that day because he had a schedule. If Himchan was here, he will be the one that is most excited and probably will overact in front of their wife. Moreover, he will be the one that talk about their wife the most, before, during, or after the recording.

---

"Kids. Are you guys ready?" Their manager hyung asked as Yongguk picked up the call excitedly.

"Ya hyung! I thought it was our wifey!! YES. WE ALL ARE READY. HAHAHA~ Faster come over and drive us!! WOOH WOOH!!" The cheering of the members could be heard. They were gathering at the living room after preparing themselves. Everyone was looking forward to it, except for Daehyun. He treated it as if it was a normal schedule, knowing that this is just a variety show and no true feeling should involve.

With that, the kids left their dorm, to their wife's house.

---

"YA YOON MINHEE!! ARE YOU READY YET!!?!!??" Screams of Minhee's best friend, Minwon, could be heard. Minhee just received a call that she got through the audition for a variety show yesterday night. She was happy that they chose her, but at the same time, she was pissed off that they called so late that she couldn't even prepare properly. She even had to call Minwon over for help because her house was way to messy for her to tidy it up herself, in half a day.

"It's still early! Why are you even more excited than I am!!" Minhee fixed her wavy long hair in front of the mirror. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress, showing her perfect long legs. As she was walking out of her room, she was shocked with the tidiness of the house.

"Omo. What did you do to my house!!? It's so tidy. Oh my god. Thank you Minwon!! Saranghae~" Minhee hugged her best friend before her best friend leaves.

---

"Daehyunnie how are you feeling right now?" Youngjae asked Daehyun when they were filming on their van.

"Normal." Being the Daehyun in front of the camera, and behind the camera, he answered coldly, before flashing a smile, acting as if it was a joke when he was being truthful.

"Okay.. You arrogant guy. How about you, Jonguppie~" Youngjae eyed at his best friend before turning over to with an eyesmile and looked at Jongup.

"Excited!! Yays~" He cheered by himself as everyone looked at him awkwardly before stirring up another session of laughter. The van finally stopped for the boys to alight.

"So she lives here? In this building?" Yongguk asked the PD as the six of them stood in one row and looked up at the building.

"Oh, it's a mission card!" Zelo went over to take it from the write noona and opened it.

"Mission: Your wife is living in this building. The first one to find their wife will be encountered with a phototaking session with her." Zelo read from the card.

"Is there no clue?" Youngjae raised up the question before the write noona brought out a box of rolled up papers, being the clue.

"Every paper contain 1 clue. One of the paper writes which floor she lives exactly." The write noona announced to them. They quickly snatched the paper, leaving Daehyun rolling his eyes. Daehyun was obviously the last to get the paper, as he wasn't as excited as the rest of them. He was probably the only one that is still in the right mind.

"What is this!! Secret garden?! Every house has a garden at their balcony!!" Zelo threw the paper on the floor and stepped on it playfully.

"HAHAHAHAHAH. THEY GAVE ME THE ANSWER!! WOOH WOOH!! IM LEAVING TO FIND MY YEOBU~ ANNYEONG! HAHAHA." Yongguk unwrapped his paper and saw his clue, '1+9'. He left the members dumbfounded.

"What kind of leader is that! What?!!! Davichi!?!??" Youngjae flashed the paper in front of the camara. "Oh, by any chance is it 8282? But there isn't any 8000 floor.." He whispered to the camera. With that, he tip-toed to the inside of the building, trying to not let the rest of the members find out that he left.

"OH MY GOD!! YOUNGJAE YOU TRAITOR!!!" Jongup screamed at Youngjae who was still making his way to the lift. He turned around and saw everyone looked at him before he ran in.

"Erm.. Why is mine blank!?!!!!!" Jongup asked as he rolled open the paper. Zelo checked it before bursting into laughter, laughing at his best friend.

"Daehyun hyung! What is yours?" Zelo asked as he tried to peep over.

Unrolling the clue, it was written '#19-8282'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW IS IT? :DDD COMMENT PLEASE!!^^