Seventeen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

The photoshoot started. Although it wasn't the first time Minhee was having a photoshoot since she had been helping with Minwon's brother, Minjun's, online blogshop to get some allowance. Originally, it would be awkward for Daehyun and her to even take photo together, not even mentioning selca. But now, they had to shoot for their "wedding" photo, just a day after they shared a kiss.

Her face was flushed red when the photographer asked Daehyun to step closer to Minhee. Minhee bite her buttom lips, thinking that Daehyun would be too shy to do so. Instead, Daehyun took a step towards her and gave her a back hug. She was surprised with his sudden skinship and turned around and looked at him. He did an eyesmile to her. Still with her shocked expression, the photographer captured the cute moment the couple was sharing.

The boys were waiting jealously at the side for their own individual shots. Daehyun had the advantage of taking a full photobook for only the both of them, but the members only get to take a photobook together. Youngjae kept whining to Yongguk while Himchan was having fire in his eyes as he cursed Daehyun in his heart. The two maknaes were happily admiring Minhee.

"Alright. We will move to outdoor photoshoot now." The supervisor told everyone after one last final shot taken by Minhee and Daehyun. The boys kept whining about how much they wanted to take photo with Minhee but wasn't able to do so. Getting on to their van, they sped off to Dong Dae Mun street.

"Oh my god. Here?!" Minhee literally screamed after they reached their destination. It was one of the most crowded and famous street in Korea that is visited by many couples. Every crew looked at her and gave her a wierd look before nodding their heads. She knew that many babies would be here since those from her school lived nearby.

After she got off the van, they were greeted by fangirls' screams. Minhee shutted her eyes in pain, knowing that she would get even more anti fan after this photoshoot. She sighed as she walked towards the direction where the supervisor for the photoshoot was. She tried to distant herself from the B.A.P members since she didn't want anymore haters.

"Noona! Where are you going! Wait for us!" Zelo shouted as he tried catching up with Minhee's pace. Everyone were mersmerized by the maknae's perfect facial features. Many fans had a frown on their face after seeing Minhee at the photoshoot too. The crews started clearing a part of the street that they already rented and started blocking all the possible entrances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohsnapitsvanny hehehe! yeah i did~^^ I love you too! haha.

sweetsoph111 updated! thanks for the comment~^^ please continue to support! :>

misshappy92 updated!:D thanks for subscribing! you are loved~<3 please continue supporting and commenting!^^