Ten

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

Knowing that Minhee couldn't make up her mind, the writers of the show wrote 'Himchan' on their whiteboard and flashed it to her. As much as she wanted to choose Daehyun, she hugged Himchan because she was told to do so. Without any further delay, she hugged Himchan from the back and there he was with his huge grin. The rest of the members were certainly pissed off with the fact that Minhee chose him instead of the rest of them.

"I'm going to make noona hug me somedays!" Zelo pouted cutely as he pointed at Minhee angrily. The rest of the members looked at her with the why-not-me face as Himchan was holding on to her and kept on jumping in happiness. The one who hurt the most, Daehyun, was standing at the side as usual, having really less expressions. Youngjae mouthed 'Gwenchana?' to him as he didn't want the cameras to capture any of his words.

"I knew she was going to choose me~" Himchan proudly showed off to the rest of them. Babo.. I wanted to choose Daehyunnie.. Minhee thought in her heart, feeling as hurt as Daehyun, but she plastered a shy smile on her face. As the sun started to set, the seven of them left for the subway this time.

"Shall we play the game again?" Zelo rubbed his hands together and asked playfully. He was referring to the originally happy moment on the bus but got spoilt by their unreasonable fan. Himchan hit him in the head and started to scold him for not using his brain well. After getting back to their apartment, they slowly sneaked in and hoped to not see their manager.

"Ah.. what a relief." Jongup said as he the light and found the house with no one. The members stepped in and rested on the sofa when Minhee was getting her bath. The members got their shower soon after and all went to bed, being so tired.

---

"Hello everyone. I'm Minhee, B.A.P's wife." Minhee whispered to the camera after the camera man woke her up from her sleep. "After living with B.A.P for a week, I found out that their bags were actually full of useless stuff. I'll show you. Come on." 

"Here, this is the room I slept with Himchan today. Let's go in." She pointed at the fanboard that Himchan got from their own fans and pasted on their doors. She turned the door knob slowly and peeped in to make sure he was asleep. She slowly tiptoe into the room and grab his bag out to the living room.

"Now we're going into  Daehyun and Yongguk's room~" She sang excitedly in front of the camera even though she was so tired. She went in to the room, which shocked Daehyun. He was actually fiddling with his phone after texting Minhee but then realised that she was actually during a midnight filming. He kept still so that they didn't have to restart the recording. He heard noises that his bag usually made. Then, the door was closed again.

"Our three maknae's turn! Come on, go in!" She happily said. She didn't tried to be soft, knowing that the both of them were really sleepy head. Then, she grab three heavy bags out to the living room. Sitting there by herself, she started ransacking the leader's bag.

"Water bottle, schedule book, make up pouch with really random make up.. And.. WAR MOVIES?!" She shouted a little too loud that she covered her own mouth afterwards. She looked at the DVDs that Yongguk always brought around with him that made his bag so bulky and heavy.

"As you know, Zelo is still growing.. But why is he bringing food everywhere?" She brought out some snacks from his bag. "Here, look at this. Candies, biscuits, chocolates.. macdonalds coupon?!" She facepalmed herself as she didn't know Daehyun was hearing her by the room.

"You know, Himchan is currently an Emcee. So, here we got his script! Kekekeke.. I'm not going to be a spoiler by telling you what is in it~" She sang. She complimented him as his bag contained the most relevant stuff compared to the rest of the members.

"Yes. Here we have, the one with the bag which looked the biggest and heaviest." She announced as she dragged Jongup's bag nearer to her. Before she opened his bag, she put it on the weighing machine and it weighed about 3kg.

"Wa.. Do he like bring dumbells around?" She jokingly said after watching Tadah! It's B.A.P. She ped his bag and looked it. It was pretty much like Zelo's. Just that he had double the quantity of food. She was shocked that the boys actually bring this around when food are usually provided when they attend their schedules.

"Youngjae's is full of textbook. To be honest, he is sometimes a really boring person because he is too smart." She indirectly praised him, which sounded like an insult. She continued searching through his bag and found a notebook. She flipped through the pages and came across one that wrote 'Daehyunnie <3 Minhee. Himchan hyung <3 Minhee. Minhee <3 ??" It was like some sort of mindmaps. She tried to keep all this in herself so that she won't have to show it to the audience.

"Nothing really special.. Just boring workings of maths problem sum. Expected from Youngjae." She lied and put back the book into Youngjae's backpack. Now, she knew that the both of them liked her. But she wasn't sure if it was just his prediction.

"Now. Our mysterious Daehyunnie's bag turn." She said coolly, actually it was the one that she was looking forward to the most. Opening his bag, she found nothing in it. She was shocked. She showed the camera and whispered 'So we know he bullies the members by asking them to carry things around." After the ransacking of bags, she put their bags back to their original position and went back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

No cliffhangers for this time!

Shamelessly promoting my other fanfic for B.A.P! I'll probably use Block B too! :> 

CLICK THIS!!!

nina99 did you go too? :>

lavidaloca23 sorry to disappoint you! please continue supporting though! ^^

theonlyonefate I just isn't that kind of fans. I count myself as really really unreasonable fans. :x