Eighteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

 

"Now, Daehyunnie and Minhee, get in. We will start with the both of you again. Then three shots each for each members." The supervisor looked at her clipboard and announced. Zelo pouted cutely, knowing that he would be the last member to take the photo since the members always bully him for his age.

"Minhee, I'm sorry about that kiss that day. Can you forget about it? I don't want any awkwardness between us." Daehyun couldn't take the awkward photoshoot anymore that he turned her around to face him before whispering his words. He looked deep into Minhee's eyes, showing her how sincere he was trying to be.

"What? Why should I forget it.." Minhee mumbled back, trying to express how much she liked the kiss, but Daehyun wasn't about to catch her line. Before he could ask her to repeat her line, she smiled warmly at him and continued with the photoshoot, trying to be as comfortable as she could be.

"They are really meant to be~ Look at this photographs. I've never taken such beautiful photos before." One of the photographers complimented in between their breaks while the rest of them agreed with him. Never did he know, the jealous Himchan was right beside him, staring at the beautiful moments Daehyun and Minhee shared.

Why can't it be me.. Himchan kept repeating the line in his heart as the Yongguk's photoshoot session started. It didn't felt like a couple like they were suppose to be. It was more like sibling love. Even though Yongguk hugged Minhee like a husband would do to a wife, it still didn't have the feel that Daehyun and Minhee had, even though they just have a simple smile on each of their faces.

Next up, Youngjae screamed and volunteered himself before anyone else did. He went towards his wife and put up a beam. He was like a child going to themepark. Although he was not the youngest member, it was as if he turned into a 3 years old kid with just a simple scoop of icecream - happiest.

Youngjae held Minhee by her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. It was the first time Youngjae is doing things like this. The photographers felt that something was funny about this because they were like siblings, yet they are trying to act like a couple. Many of them giggled during the photoshoot, even though they tried to endure.

"ZELO!! ZELO!!! ZELO is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNHONGGIE!!" Zelo volunteered himself with an irritating high-pitched voice. The supervisor sighed and nodded her head before he skipped happily towards Minhee. He hooked arms with her and beamed happily towards the cameras. It felt even worse than Youngjae and Minhee. It wasn't even like siblings. Even though Minhee was just about 2 years older than him, he made her looked more like a mother because of his baby face.

"Our Junhonggie is making my wife look like his mother.." Yongguk whispered to Youngjae awkwardly who secretly agreed.

"Minhee has a pretty baby face. Bagel girl like our Hyosung noona. But.. Zelo is spoiling her beauty." Youngjae analized. They looked awkward together, even though they weren't feeling any of that at all.

Before Himchan could raise from his seat, Jongup dashed towards Minhee as Zelo walked out of the scene happily. Jongup gave her a bear hug and smiled happily in the camera. Yongguk and Youngjae lowered their heads in unison.

"Junhong and Jongup are changing Hello Wifey to Hello Baby.." Youngjae mocked and got a little giggle from Yongguk. After Jongup was done with his photoshoot, the supervisor called for Himchan. He let loose his crossed legs and walked towards the centre of all camera charismatically. It was making Daehyun so nervous, even though nothing had happened. It made Daehyun insecure because he sixth scene told him that something would happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I noticed chappie 17 was too short to keep you guys accompanied, I rushed another chapter. Kind of windy though!

Read, Subscribe, Comment, Love~^^