Twelve.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Ya! Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong! We are running late!! Faster!" Youngjae's scream could be heard through the corridors. The three maknae had school, while Yongguk and Daehyun had a recording schedule for their new duet, leaving Himchan and Minhee home alone.

"Hyung can we record some other days instead?!" Daehyun whined as Yongguk was already changing into his outfit. He looked at the younger one and shook his head firmly at him.

"Then can we bring Himchan hyung and Minhee along?!" He didn't give up on convincing the leader.

"Oh my goodness. Daehyunnie what is wrong with you!!! Fine. We will ask them along." the leader finally gave in, earning an eyesmile from Daehyun.

"Himchan hyung! Yongguk asked you and Minhee to come along with us to the recording!" He beamed happily at Himchan. After hearing it, Himchan started whining as he wanted to go on a date with his onscreen wife. Because it was the leader's command, Himchan just went with a grumpy face.

"Looks like our Minhee is very excited." Yongguk pinched his girl's cheeks. She was grinning from ear to ear. Daehyun was busy dazing at the beautiful lady while Himchan was still grumpling about how much he didn't want to tag along.

"We will start the recording for Daehyun in 5 minutes. Yongguk please prepare and you will come after that." The producer read from his planning book after the four of them entered the studio. With that, Daehyun stepped into the studios and started singing his heart out.

"This song is about two friends loving the same girl but none of them could get her because of their as public figures." Yongguk explained to Minhee who seemed to be very interested in the song lyrics. She nodded after understanding and looked through the glass where Daehyun was singing charismatically.

"Daehyun sing with more feeling please. You are singing like some rocks. Feeling!! Feeling!!" The producer stopped his recording and asked for a repeat. He nodded and sang again. Although his voice was still so beautiful, there weren't any feeling in the song. The producer was annoyed and started to explain to Daehyun again.

"Think of the girl you like and sing." The producer adviced and started the recording again. Daehyun looked out of the glass and started his recordings again, looking at Minhee who was sitting beside Himchan. Hinchan was playing with Minhee's wavy long hair all the time and showing his overwhelming aegyo. He started singing as the producer smile started to appear. He was definitely satisfied with the vocalist's performance. Without knowing, Daehyun was growing more hurt and jealous everytime when he saw Minhee turned to look at Himchan and smiles.

"Yonggukie oppa! Hwaiting!" Minhee supported her oldest husband who was full of energy after that. From the recording studio, Daehyun walked back and sat down on the sofa beside Minhee. He had a frown which made Minhee looked at him unnoticeably.

"Oppa you alright?" She shifted her attention from Himchan to Daehyun. Himchan rolled his eyes and 'psh'-ed the younger member. Tension started to build between the members but Minhee could only sense that Daehyun was hurt and sad somehow.

"Okay let's go and get lunch!" Yongguk exited from the studios before the two members could start a war between themselves. Minhee sensed the tension and laughed awkwardly and ran up to hook Yongguk's arm and hopped towards their van.

"Oppa they are weird." Minhee said as Yongguk's nodded and agreed. He knew the two members were having an internal war between each other for Minhee.

"Just let them be. I was like Daehyun when I'm younger." Yongguk's told her before starting to recount about his past love life on the van. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nina99 B.A.P sang warrior, secret love and unbreakable. Then we celebrated yongguk's birthday in advanced and we we we played games~ :D

infinitely-yours Updated~ Hope you like it!^^