Oh Five.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Yayaya!! Can you see my wifey hooking on to that babo Himchan's hand?!" Youngjae told the members as they were hiding behind a shelf of grocery. As soon as they reached the supermarket, they spotted the couple acting lovey dovey together, as if they had been dating for long. Every member had a really jealous expression on, especially Daehyun. His eyes were seen burning.

"I feel a sense of betrayal! How can Himchannie do this to me!!" Yongguk acted cute in front of the camera. Many babies shipped Yongchan and he was giving fanservice at that time, he was obviously straight.

"The one that lose will go out and separate them, arasso?" Zelo suggested that they play scissors paper stone to decide. They couldn't take it. The couple was really overdoing everything.

"Kai Bai Bu!" The members whispered together. Everyone punched their hands into the air happily, except for Zelo. He blamed himself for suggesting the stupid idea as he dragged his feet towards the couple.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~" He squealed as soon as he changed his direction. The couple turned around, and Minhee greeted him with a warm smile. Whereas for Himchan, he frowned and rolled his eye at the maknae after being shocked about why was he in the supermarknet.

"The rest of the members must be here too." Himchan whispered to the camera as Zelo pulled Minhee away from him. Himchan started to wonder away, trying to find the members. Zelo looked back at him, and knew he succeeded after he walked away from the both of them. Seeing his expression, Zelo took out his phone and started to call Yongguk.

"Hyung!! He is trying to find all of you!! If he finds you guys, we will be so dead!! Urgh! Run! He is going towards your direction!" Zelo warned as he looked at where Himchan was heading. Yongguk got what the maknae said immediately and screamed, "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" The members immediately dispersed in different direction as Himchan started running after Yongguk.

"YAAAAAAA. BANGYONGGUK IF I CATCH YOU YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" He screamed, making Minhee and Zelo turned around and looked at him. Zelo shrugged and turned Minhee back to the fridge as they got their Banana Milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update~