Love problem

It's okay to love

Before the lunch time, in the morning, Gikwang was faint and it was true that Yoseob got bullied and Dujun save him. It happened same as Gikwang's dream. Meanwhile Junhyung is worried about Hyunseung who didn't reply his text but block him immediately last night. He also didn't want to talk to him this morning but giving a smile. Junhyung think he did something wrong towards Hyunseung until he being like this. Is it because he have a lot of fangirls?

Junhyung walked towards his class and waited for him to get inside. This might be confusing too, Hyunseung's classmate were all staring at Junhyung but being so excited with him. When Hyunseung came, Junhyung and the others stop. Hyunseung smiles awkwardly and get in the class. Hyunseung is not like other people being aggressive over popular human.

"Hyunseung-ah."

Hyunseung turned around and tilt his head in the question.

"How... How did you know my name?"

"Eh? What do you mean by that?"

"Hm? I bet your friends might be talking about me? Do we know each other?"

"What? Hyunseung. Aren't we--" How can he say that? Don't tell me this is the world change? "-nevermind. Bye."

 

Hyunseung look at Junhyung in confused until he went to the class. He realized there's no Dongwoon and he got so bored. There's only his bag. He walk towards his place and place his face on the table. He feel upset that Hyunseung asked some weird question. 

At that moment, Dujun came in the class, with Yoseob. Yoseob saw Junhyung lean his face on the table. He tap on Dujun's shoulder and point at Junhyung. Dujun look at Junhyung and walked towards him. 

"Junhyung-ah?"

"Hm...?"

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing happened to me."

"Really? Yah, look at me."

"Shut up. You're not Hyunseung to say that."

"Even I'm not Hyunseung, but I'm your friend. So, tell me what happened."

"Just like how Gikwang forget about Dongwoon. That's how Hyunseung forget about me. Everything's change..."

Dujun opened his mouth with 'o' that show he's understand what Junhyung explained to him. The elder pat his back before he go to his seat. 

At the lunch time, Yoseob follows Dujun where he go. Junhyung joined the two of them since he doesn't want to interrupt Hyunseung with a few people from his class sitting at the back table. It's kinda awkward if Junhyung being so random talking to 3-A class students when he is in 3-B class. It took him a long time staring at the pretty boy eating his lunch.

"Junhyung, why did you stare Hyunseung?" Yoseob suddenly asked. Junhyung blink his eyes three times to make his embarrassment gone. Dujun slightly chuckles and couldn't stop laughing.

"You do love him so much, eh?" Dujun asked. Junhyung nodded. "Junhyung, you love Hyunseung? Why don't you just confess your love to him instead?" Yoseob asked him.

oh... So, Yoseob also forget that Hyunseung and I were dating? Aren't they known each other for so long? Or he also encounter different life? What the heck is this world? Junhyung thought.

Junhyung laughed a little and shut his eyes while bent down his head. His smile faded away and turned to be sad as his tears fall down on the table. "I can't do that. He don't know anything about me. We're just talking for the first time in the morning." He lied. Dujun feel sorry towards him. Yoseob nodded in understand. 

"Never give up early, Jun." said Dujun, giving him a smile to calm him from the sadness. Because no one's going to comfort him.

"Neh..."

 

At the field, sport class, Dujun being lazy for a day and rest on the seat upstairs. Yoseob stood up while watching the others playing soccer. Junhyung kick the ball and it suddenly goal. Yoseob shouted at his team and cheer for Junhyung. Dujun just clapped his hands and smile as Junhyung came towards them.

"It will be nice if Dongwoon is here, right?" Junhyung said. "You're right. Gikwang too. He will cheer for Dongwoon for that." said Dujun.

"You and Gikwang are really good friends." said Yoseob.

"We are. But, that's because he need a support friend like me. I always support him and help him if he needs Dongwoon. He love Dongwoon so much."

"You seems like you're not willing to be Gikwang's friend at all but more like a support friend that forcing to support everything." Junhyung joke. Yoseob burst out laughing. Dujun shook his head and unamused with that.

"That's not what I mean. I feel sorry for both of them. Gikwang is sick, he might forget something about Dongwoon and not me. I don't know why he forgets about the one he love.... And Dongwoon love him too. They just coward to admit it to each other. Think about it, Dongwoon is willing to stay with him in the clinic. He rather choose to skip all classes just for Gikwang."

"Their love is just so romantic and sweet like a love story book. I wish Gikwang remember everything about Dongwoon. But, you always care for both of them so much. How about your own feelings towards the one you really love?"

"Dujun love someone too?" Yoseob curiously asked with a grinned. "Neh." said Junhyung.

"Wow. I wish that girl is happy if you be with her. She's so lucky!" said Yoseob.

"Thank you." Dujun replied shyly. Junhyung smiles awkwardly because the one Dujun love is Yoseob, a boy and it's not a girl.

"You guys know what? I think it's better to think about my friends than thinking about myself for loving someone too much but they don't know anything about me yet. Just like you, Junhyung. I can't force someone to love me. It will annoyed that person so much." said Dujun. Junhyung and Yoseob look at each other.

"Right! Minjun-ah! Taecyeon-ah! Don't just having sweet moment! Let me join you guys playing!" Dujun shouted.

"Come here then! Don't just being so broken like you didn't get that person!" Taecyeon says loudly. "Cheer for him, Junhyung and Yoseob! Especially you, Yoseob!" Minjun joke and laugh. Dujun pushed the two of them to keep silent or else they will broke his secret that he likes Yoseob. Yoseob smiles at Dujun's manly act towards his two other friends there.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : sorry for the long story for 2junseob discussing here XD 2jun are just broken. Thank you for reading 💗