Not too late

It's okay to love

Since the exam had ends and the music class had done two days ago too, on Sunday, Dongwoon waited for Gikwang outside his house in the middle noon at 12 late. This was all Gikwang's wants. He had told him before the exams start that he wants to go out with him after the exams.

When Gikwang went out from his house, he wave at his dad, his mom and his brother there happily. He walk towards Dongwoon and smiles at him. Dongwoon smiles back and start their journey by walking on the street.

"You sure you won't take taxi or bus?" Dongwoon asked.

"Anio! I want to walk on the street because it's fun." Gikwang replied. Dongwoon nodded awkwardly. "Okay..."

"Where should we go?" Gikwang asked. "Just follow me. But, first, I think we should use taxi. You know? You can be tired."

"Even if I will got nosebleed but I'm still active on exercise! Let's go." Gikwang said while grabbed Dongwoon's hand and run. "Slow down!" Dongwoon said.

When they are at the lotte world, Gikwang excitedly clapping his hands and grinned seeing everyone a lot. Dongwoon smiles when he see Gikwang look so happy. This is the time where he wants to make his day better with Gikwang. 

"Woonie! What are you waiting for? Let's get inside."

"Ne~"

Dongwoon walk besides Gikwang and Gikwang start to place his head on Dongwoon's shoulder while linking his arm around Dongwoon's. Dongwoon was blushing but he look to the side pretend to look at other people.

"Dongwoonie~ this is the only time we had. Remember three years ago?" Gikwang make a circle on Dongwoon's arm and then look at him. Dongwoon blink his eyes and smiles making Gikwang's heart beat faster seeing the handsome appearance of the taller guy. "So, you did remember those days?" Dongwoon said as he saw the red flush on Gikwang's cheeks.

"O-of course. I won't be forget about that~" he said. I Guess he only remember some. Dongwoon thought. "I wish you're not going anywhere once you completely remember everything." Dongwoon said.

"People said I got amnesia but I don't. I can still remember you. you're not a new student." Gikwang pout. Dongwoon chuckled. "Sorry for lying." "Nah, it's fine. I'm not mad." Gikwang smiles. Dongwoon moved his hand and ruffles Gikwang's hair.

"And why you ask me to go out again?" Dongwoon asked teasingly. "For fun of course!" Gikwang lied, to hide everything that he actually wants Dongwoon only.

As they got inside, Gikwang aggressively ran to the horse ride and got up there but he couldn't so Dongwoon help him by carrying him. There's a guide for him but still Dongwoon the one who help him.

"I don't want to ride but picture only." Gikwang said to the owner. "Ne, sir." 

"Okay, Kwangie. One, two, three!" Gikwang opened his mouth and give a peace sign while Dongwoon keep click on his camera phone. 

When Gikwang get down, Dongwoon show it to him and start to laugh. Gikwang frowned and pout. "Why you laugh??" He asked. "You're so cute!" Dongwoon said.

"Where??"

"Here you go~"

"Woah! I'm so cute!" Gikwang said while giving a compliment to himself. "Thank you, Woonie." He says cutely. Dongwoon nodded and pat his head. Gikwang giggles and wrap his arms around the taller's waist and put his head on his chest. Dongwoon couldn't hug back because he's scared if it's actually awkward things gonna be happen.

After they went here, they go to museum park. Gikwang had asking Dongwoon to take a lot of pic of himself. He keep making the same pose until Dongwoon came towards him to changed the pose.

"Are you judging me?" Gikwang pouted. "Anio. But, aren't you bored? At least make a cute face." Dongwoon said and laughing. Gikwang rolled his eyes and make his pout face while giving two hands up and peace sign between his head. 

"Aww, Kwangie. That's too cute. Smile~"

"Hmph!"

"Aigoo... Sulking again? Okay, I'm sorry. Forgive me okay?" Dongwoon said. Gikwang fold his arms on his chest and look away. "Kwangie... Please..."

Gikwang laughed, "ne~ I'm kidding. I'm not sulking. Let's take a selca together!" He grabbed Dongwoon's hand and being behind Dongwoon. Dongwoon feel bad if Gikwang's body didn't showed up on the camera, so he changed the place, he's now behind Gikwang. Gikwang smiles brightly and make his eye-smiled appears.

The short boy make a sign peace on his eyes and grinned happily. Dongwoon just smiled and click on the camera. "Take another one, Woonie!" "Ne, ne."

As they are done, Gikwang take a look at it and laugh at his own face because he thought he's cute than Dongwoon now.

They had went to the traditional place and Gikwang had his pictures again with Dongwoon and he keeps walking around there. After that they go to the aquarium then game place ( i leave an imagination for y'all :D) and they had dinner too. Sadly, Gikwang had nosebleed again and Dongwoon help to clean them.

After they had finished their dinner, they went to the Han river park, on their way to go home too.

Gikwang take a warm up and happily look at Dongwoon as he turned around. They stopped walking and Dongwoon look at him in confusion. 

"Looks like we both had fun a lot until night, right?" Gikwang started. "Yeah. But you're so excited today. Are you that happy?" Dongwoon asked. "Uhm. It's so fun to be with you. I thought we won't be able to do this things, Woonie..."

Gikwang turned around again. "But, there's only a few days for me to live... Only two months left but I don't think so..."

"Gikwang-ah, don't be..."

"That's what the doctor says and I don't trust him because some days, I will leave too... Because I'm sick. But it's okay. I'm strong!" Gikwang said while smiling at Dongwoon before he turned to the front again. Dongwoon walk towards Gikwang and they start to walk.

A few days left... Should I confess but what if he gets hurt if I go? Gikwang thought.

"Kwangie, I love you..."

Suddenly he stopped after hearing that but then he feel his head hurting. He shut his eyes and see blanks. Then image all his past.

 

Three years ago... (Hope you understand hahah)

 

"Ne. Hello. My name is Son Dongwoon. I hope you can be nice to me." said the new student making Gikwang feel so excited.

"Annyeong." Dongwoon started as he sitting next to Gikwang. "Ne, annyeong." Gikwang replied.

"What's your name?"

"Me? My name is Lee Gikwang! Called me Kwangie! I hope we both can be friends along with Dujun!" He says loudly.

"You're sick?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang nodded and smiles. "Oh? I promise I will take care of you." "Thanks! I appreciate that!"

-

"I do love Dongwoon!" Gikwang said to Dujun.

A few months later*

Gikwang was angry after he heard the rumors that Dongwoon have hugged with a girl. That he stayed on the road on rainy night and Dujun came to him and mad at him.

Three years later*

Gikwang was at school in the afternoon, leaving Dujun in class. He was searching for Dongwoon but then he saw Dongwoon in other class.

"What? Dongwoon... Have a girlfriend, right? I knew it... He give me a hope and being kind..." He muttered and his tears started to stream down through his cheeks.

Dongwoon hugged by a girl that he thought it was his girlfriend. He cry a lot and get out from the school gate immediately. He takes his plan to kill himself on the road and let the car hit him. But he was panicked, not ready and suddenly got hit violently.

...

uh? Where... Am i? Dead...? Why is everybody are panic too? He thought. Blood was on his head and on his mouth fully dripping on his face and the road.

-

"Get out." Gikwang says angrily in the hospital room.

"Gikwang-ah-" it was Dongwoon and Gikwang cut it out.

"Seriously, I don't know who you are. Just get out!"

"Gikwang! That's Dongwoon!" Dujun said. "No! I don't know him! He's trying to do something to me, right? Who is he?! Please ask him to get out!" Gikwang shouted.

"Please, Gikwang! Don't act like you don't know me!" Dongwoon said.

"Get out now!!" Gikwang yelled.

 

*End of flashback*

 

Gikwang opened his eyes and realizing that he was at the Han river and was stunned after remembering that he asked Dongwoon to get out.

So... That's the only thing I forget about... I yell at Dongwoon and asked him to get out? I was the one who trying to kill myself... He thought.

"Kwangie?" Dongwoon says slowly.

I Blame him for everything... He thought again. "Kwangie!" Dongwoon called his name loudly until he stopped and he turned around.

His eyes widened as he saw the tall guy, Dongwoon was behind him. He suddenly remember everything since the middle school and today he was going out with him too.

"Dongwoonie..." He says shyly. He walk another inches and grabbed Dongwoon's collar while tip toe. Then close his eyes before he capture Dongwoon's lips on his. Dongwoon froze and stunned when he got kiss by Gikwang all of sudden until the small boy let go his lips.

"I love you too." Gikwang says in soft voice and he turned around, walk faster, trying to run away.

Dongwoon ran to the front quickly and grabbed Gikwang's hand. He spin Gikwang's body around to face him and placing his lips on Gikwang's. Gikwang's eyes widened and blushes. His heart beat fast until Dongwoon pulled away and look into his eyes that was on teary and red.

Gikwang looked up at him and slightly chuckled. "You could understand my feelings towards you, right?" He said. Dongwoon shyly nodded and smiled before answering. "Yes."

Dongwoon grabbed Gikwang in his embrace and caressing his hair. The small boy hugged back and hid his face on the taller's shoulder. "Am I too late? There's only a few days left for me to live, Woonie..."

"Anio. You're not too late. But don't say that. I promise I will take care of you."

As if I could stay with you longer, Woonie... But I wish we both will stay together till the end.

"Thank you." Gikwang replied.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : what u mean it's weird? At least they confess to each other in unexpected way XD and me too, im curious what's the mystery things actually happening here hehe.

But thank you for reading<3<3<3<3