The twisted.

It's okay to love

 

-

Gikwang open his eyes slowly. He got up carefully and rub his eyes. For a while, sitting with his sleepy eyes, he then surprised because he saw blanket. "You're awake. You okay?" Yoseob suddenly said.

"I'm okay... What happened?" Gikwang asked curiously.

"You faint in the washroom." Dujun replied. "Oh... Where did Hyunseung and Junhyung go?"

"Hyunseung and Junhyung are still at school. It's still 3PM." Dujun said as he look at his watch. Gikwang widen his eyes and opened his mouth with 'o'.

"3PM?? Aren't we all at cafeteria-"

"-you have been here since yesterday. Hyunseung and Yoseob pick you up to ambulance car." Dujun interrupted. Gikwang blink before he nodded.

"I see... But, where is Dongwoon?" Gikwang asked.

"In the next room." Yoseob replied.

"What happened to him?? Is he having normal sick or fever or having sick like me??"

"Calm down, Gikwang-ah. He's actually wanted to tell you yesterday but he said you're crying. He said that today. Yesterday, he faint in the washroom too." Dujun said.

"Okay. Faint. But, why? What did he want to tell me?"

"He ordered me to tell you. He's sick like you but more worst. He is now just thinking about live and death-"

"-let me see him!" Gikwang says loudly while shaking Dujun's shoulder. Dujun unamused with him. He put away the younger's hands.

"Please chill, kid. But, I'll go ask the nurse." said Dujun. Yoseob and Gikwang nodded. Gikwang was worried and waiting. Yoseob hold his hand to calm him. This boy will have heart attack if he's not chill and panic like yesterday.

"Yoseobie... What will happen to Dongwoon?" Gikwang sadly asked. "Don't worry about it. You know that Dujun is your best friend and he always like that, right? Don't be sad, okay?" said Yoseob while rubbing Gikwang's back. Gikwang nodded sadly.

 

When they in front of Dongwoon's unit room, Dujun and Yoseob were behind Gikwang who's stuttering his hand, trying to open the door. Gikwang slowly knocked the door before he opened it. He frowned when he saw Dongwoon sitting on the bed. He suddenly ran towards him and hugged him.

"Kwangie, calm down..." Dongwoon said before hugged back. Gikwang suddenly cries as he was hugging him. Yoseob and Dujun look at each other in pitiful to see their best friends. Dujun close the door and fold his arms on his chest.

Dongwoon caresses Gikwang's hair and kisses his hair. "Woonie, how could you... Please don't leave me..." He cried. "I'm not leaving yet. I'm still here. Look at me." Dongwoon said while smiling. 

"We will leave you both here. Junhyung and Hyunseung will be here." Dujun said.

"See you both at night again or maybe tomorrow." Yoseob said. Dongwoon nodded. "See you again soon, hyungs." Dongwoon said.

As the door close, Gikwang buried his face on Dongwoon's chest and gripped his shirt. It took him two minutes until he stop sobbing. He released the hug and Dongwoon wiped his tears.

"Woonie, when did you get this kind of ill? Yesterday you're bleeding and admitted to hospital. Dujun said you're faint too!"

"Am I sick?" Dongwoon pretend to ask, just to see if Gikwang is worried about him or not.

"Don't lie! You don't have to ask some ridiculous question anymore! I'm not stupid anymore! I know you're trying to hide it from me because you don't want to make me worried about you and cry over your illness! But, you don't know how much it hurts me if I lost you! I don't want you to leave me because I love you. So, please stay alive!"

Dongwoon chuckled. "Same thing as the time I told you to stay alive but you keep talking about your life in how many days left but I'm so happy that you manage to fight it. But, I can't do it anymore, Kwangie. Even for treatment, I get money from myself not my family. So, if I did a treatment, nothing change. I'll die too. Mine is worst than you."

"Anio! Yours not worst! I know you're strong just like how I always did! You can fight it!"

"We're different. You're strong enough. But, I'm not anymore. I only have how many days left to live."

"You are strong! You can do it! I know you can!" He continues to cry begging for Dongwoon to stay strong. Dongwoon help Gikwang to get up and placed him on top of him while laying down and grabbed the blanket to cover them both. He Gikwang's hair softly.

Gikwang breathing better than earlier now. He put his other hand on Dongwoon's chest. "Do you want to stay with me here?" Dongwoon whispered. Gikwang nodded and let out a soft voice to agree before he fall into asleep.

-

After 10 minutes late, the door was opened by Hyunseung who suddenly enters without knocking. Junhyung feel guilty about his boyfriend acts like there's no patience inside. Gikwang was sleeping on top of Dongwoon. Dongwoon blinking his eyes in confusion.

"Hi, Hyunseung, Junhyung." Dongwoon suddenly spoke.

"Hi." The two replied together. 

"Are you both okay?? Is Gikwang okay?" Hyunseung asked worriedly. "Be quiet, Hyunseungie. Gikwang is sleeping." Junhyung whispered.

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine. Well, how was school today?"

"Bored without you, Woon. Feels so empty without both of you." Junhyung pouted. Hyunseung grinned in dots like he was judging Junhyung's pout lips there. Dongwoon laugh a little. "What if we... No, only me. What if I gone?"

"Yah! Don't say that!" Junhyung says loudly, suddenly covered his mouth because Gikwang awake. Hyunseung smacked his arm before he walk towards them. Gikwang got up and moved to the side.

"Junhyung,... And Hyunseung?" Gikwang grinned. Hyunseung hugs Gikwang and Gikwang hugged back. "How are you feeling??" Hyunseung asked. Gikwang smile cutely, "I'm good and how's school....?" They started talking while Dongwoon and Junhyung are there looking at each other.

Junhyung raised his eyebrows. "I can't imagine how all of us gonna be without you both. But... BE STRONG! DON'T GIVE UP EARLY AND STAY A-L-I-V-E! ALIVE!!" Junhyung says loudly.

"Junhyungie!" Hyunseung says in low voice.

"Who's shouting just now? This place is not for playing around." said the nurse who walk passed when the door wasn't close yet. They burst out laughing making Junhyung embarrassed.

"Don't laugh."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : because it's almost end. Not even a twist but because this is the how I make the plot. Hehe. Hope u enjoy. Thank you for reading 💗