The truly main

It's okay to love

Another day is the next day, Gikwang and Dujun are sitting next to each other in the canteen for the lunch time. There's also Junhyung who's behind his boyfriend, Hyunseung in the line. Dongwoon was behind Junhyung. Gikwang keep staring at the bullies from yesterday and he's worried if there is Yoseob here. But he didn't see Yoseob at all.

Dujun couldn't eat properly because Gikwang keep giving him unhealthy foods om his plate. The others are staring at both of them, they seems like playing food and wasting all. "Yah, Dujun. Have you seen Yoseob?" Gikwang asked. "No. Why?" "I'm worried. Yesterday, he got bullied and today the bullies are here looking at me!" "Where??" "You don't have to be so obvious! I will protect Yoseob, don't worry." "Well-"

"-That's Yoseob!" Gikwang says in low voice. He stares at Yoseob while walking to the line. Junhyung grabbed Hyunseung and let Yoseob cut the line. Dongwoon steo backwards and was waiting for the lunch but he's not that hungry at all.

In a few moments later, Gikwang noticed that Yoseob had already done taking for his meals. He also saw the bullies are whispering to each other while staring at Yoseob. The girl who laugh place her legs on the side. Gikwang realize that must be for Yoseob falls down on the floor and he will get his school uniform dirty again. Gikwang quickly stood up and quickly walk towards Yoseob but ended up he's the one who falls down on the floor. The plates falls down too.

...

The others laughed. Dujun was too stunned. Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung didn't laugh at all but they stares what's happening in front of their eyes. Gikwang being on top of Yoseob and Yoseob's school uniform are so dirty because of his meals. Gikwang open his eyes and got up immediately. His hands were either both Yoseob's head. He gasp as he saw Yoseob's clothes being so dirty. Yoseob was too stunned to see Gikwang's face.

"Yoseob-ah?! Are you alright??" Gikwang asked. He helped Yoseob to get up. Yoseob sighed sadly as they both stand up. The bullies laugh so hard at them. Yoseob nodded. "I'm sorry! Please! Punish me, Yang Yoseob! Jebal! I'm really sorry!"

Before Yoseob try to speak, Dongwoon grabbed Gikwang's hand and brought him somewhere. Dujun put his hand on his head, couldn't believe what was happening just now. Yoseob blinked his eyes when Gikwang was brought to somewhere by Dongwoon.

In the washroom, Gikwang feel guilty on what happened in the canteen, especially what he did everything for Yoseob was all fail. He's afraid if their friendship will end like Dujun and Yoseob. Dongwoon was washing his school uniform by taking the water on his hand and clean his shirt.

"Dongwoon..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for bringing me here. I feel so embarrassed with all of them and I feel guilty towards Yoseob..."

"It's okay. I just want to protect you from the bullies and Yoseob's anger. But, I don't think that boy will be mad, right? He's your best friend."

"I-I know... But, what if... Our friendship end today... I make him embarrassed..."

"Friends never end if they're trying to protect each other. Just like us. We're still be together, see? I'm here. I won't break our friendship."

Gikwang smiles and nodded. Dongwoon smile back. He ruffles the short boy's hair. 

"Don't regret for saving your best friend's life, okay?"

"Ne..."

 

Not even meeting in the class, Yoseob went home early due to his school clothes are so dirty filled with foods. Gikwang went home in the afternoon with Dongwoon and Dujun today. The three aren't talking with each other at all. The three stay focused on the road. Each of them are thinking about what happened to Gikwang and Yoseob today. It was too mean. The bullies are so mean towards the two pretty boys.

 

At night, before Gikwang wants to go to sleep, he took his phone to chat Yoseob but he didn't want to. He was worried if Yoseob will block him and break their friendship. He sighed sadly remembering what's happening in the school canteen today. It was embarrassing that they both falls down together.

 

maybe he will be fine soon. So, he's the main in my story now. Dujun too... Because Dujun likes him so much. 

"Wait. If they are the main, and I'm their friend... Does that mean I can fall in love with someone too? No, no, no. I don't think I can do that. No one will fall for me. I'm not pretty as Yoseob or Hyunseung! Oh! Hyunseung! I forgot about him! Damn! Junhyung is his boyfriend, right??"

how about Dongwoon... Can I liking him? He's so kind to me...

 

In the morning, Gikwang was about to enter the class but then he's surprised as someone tap on his shoulder. It was Yoseob giving him a smile. Gikwang smiles awkwardly because there's Hyunseung too. Are they become friends?? Gikwang thought. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday that I forgot to say... Thanks for saving my life. I Knew you did it for me. I just realized there's bullies trying to bullying me, right?" said Yoseob.

"Y-yes..." Gikwang replied. Yoseob took both of his hands and grinned. "I will did the same if they're bullying you." "Aww, thank you!"

"Um... Hi..." Hyunseung started awkwardly. Gikwang chuckles. He grabbed Hyunseung's hand and the three become closer just in one day, today.

 

At the break time,

Gikwang went to the library and there he met Dongwoon all of sudden. Looks like he must be liking reading books. Gikwang hiding somewhere after he choose one book. He look around but there's no Dongwoon. He was confused because he saw him just now. Maybe it was just his illusion. When he turned around, he covered his mouth with a book and his eyes are widened. 

"Hi." Dongwoon mouthed with a smile.

"H-hi."

"Your face is red. Are you cold?" Dongwoon touched his forehead and his own, feeling the difference. But, nothing happened. Gikwang is okay. Gikwang blushes until Dongwoon let go his hand.

Gikwang slowly let go the book from his mouth and smiles at Dongwoon. Dongwoon priceless and he smiles back. He's happy when Gikwang smiles at him like that. But that smile isn't as normal as bestie it is totally shy smiles. But Dongwoon is fine with it. He asked Gikwang to sit next to him in the class later because it will be fun to read book together. The time for now is end for the break time. So they go back to their class.

Hyunseung get so awkward when Junhyung still outside his class. The others are watching them. This 3-A class is very low popular for the faces but very popular with high scores for exam. They thought Junhyung might change the class because the girls in Hyunseung's class are behind him, staring with full of love at Junhyung.

"Junhyungie, go back to your class... The class will start." Hyunseung whispered.

"I will until Dongwoon and Gikwang are back here. Because we're not in 3-B class. We're having science class."

"Is that so? So, they don't know?"

"They don't."

"And? Did you know why they're here now?"

"Huh?"

"Behind you."

Junhyung jumped and gasped when he turned around seeing Dongwoon and Gikwang are behind him. Dongwoon slightly chuckles but Gikwang was like getting fooled. He's just stuck on the back topic only.

"Right, Hyunseungie! I'll be back to you after school! I love you!"

"..." Hyunseung blushes because the girls behind him are screaming after Junhyung express his love to him.

*

After the period end as everyone went home, Gikwang and Dongwoon are still in the class reading book. Dongwoon was sitting in front of Gikwang's desk. Dongwoon smiled at the book making the latter confused. "What's so funny?" Gikwang asked. "This book is so interesting." "Why?"

"Have you ever read something about two main characters suddenly fall in love and their friends did the same. From friends to lover?"

"No. I haven't read that kind of book. Right now, I'm reading a horror story. But it has romance in it."

"At least you read romance. You won't mention them if you didn't got the emotional while reading."

"Oh... And explain to me, why you're so interested in me?"

"Did you realize why Dujun is so in love with Yoseob? Yoseob always get bully, you, Yoseob's best friend who always protect him is just like a story book I read just now. Junhyung, our friend, with his boyfriend, Hyunseung are so lovely together. And us, we're so different and something else. We're good friends but are so romantic than anyone."

"Romantic?"

"You're kinda like a person that always care about anyone. You're nice and like a friend that will always be with the main in the story book. That's why I interested to be friends with you. But, I thought we are more than friends."

Gikwang blushes and look away. He close his book and play with his nails, pretend to be fine but he's not after hearing 'more than friends'. Maybe Dujun was right, they have known each other and Gikwang completely having amnesia due to hit by car or he was faint or was dreaming. 

"Kwangie, we're like Romeo and Juliet, right? I don't think our parents approved our relationship if we're dating."

"We're not like them... We are like... Like Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon." Dongwoon burst out laughing. "Why??" "You're so funny! Is there any story between the two of us?" "Yes there is! If we're start the story, I can make the story book about us called 'Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon'!"

 

Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon?? Why am I so serious about it??? Don't tell me...

 

"Kwangie... I don't care if you don't remember me. But, I promise I will always be by your side and take care of you." 

"..... Thank you..."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : quick as ant but still going too far. I'm gonna update soon ^-^ thanks for reading ❤️