Chapter 27

It's okay to love

The next day, morning before they entered the school, Gikwang peacefully going to school and was so happy because he's early. At the same time, someone's grabbed his bag and he turned around. He gasp as he look at the person that...

"Annyeong." Dongwoon says with smiles.

Ottoke?? I forgot that I have to face him again today! Gikwang thought.

"Annyeong..." Gikwang replied. "You have a good sleep?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang nodded shyly and held his bag handle tightly. 

"I'm sorry..." Gikwang said makes Dongwoon blinking his eyes. "For what?" The taller asked. Gikwang pouted and wrap his arms around Dongwoon's waist. He grinned, "I just want to make sure if you're happy with me."

"Yeah, of course because I love you." Dongwoon said. "Ah, so happy ~" Gikwang says cutely.

"Gikwangie! You're late!" Yoseob says loudly. Gikwang released the hug and ran towards Yoseob. "Sorry!" He said while going with Yoseob and Hyunseung.

"What are you two doing? Why is Gikwang hugging you?" Dujun said who suddenly standing besides Dongwoon, along with Junhyung who rub his neck in his sleepy eyes. "He's always been like that, right?" Dongwoon said tried to keep their relationship on private.

"It's not good to lie your friends here. You should be more honest." said Junhyung while looking at Dujun. Dujun nodded. "Okay, it's the best thing for us to stop that Taecyeon." said Dongwoon.

"Uh? Why all of sudden talking about him?" Dujun asked. "Did you forget? He always make everyone angry. You told us last time. What if he spread false information to Gikwang?" Dongwoon said.

"Dongwoon-ah, Taecyeon won't do that again." said Dujun while tapping on his shoulder.

"Oh really? Well that's good. Where is he now?" Dongwoon asked. Junhyung shrugged.

"He said he quit the school because of his age." Dujun said. Junhyung laughed and point at Dujun. "Now, you believe his age?" Junhyung said. "He show his ID card that he is too old and so, I believe that Minjun is also ages since you search it up about them on Google that Minjun is his wife." Dujun says in annoyance face. 

"An author is too old to go this high school and doesn't suits them both. They look so old than us." said Junhyung.

-

Taecyeon was at the school backyard, burning the book he create. Because he realize that he couldn't do book story or one of his classmate disappeared from this world. Minjun was besides him watching the fire.

"So, now I get it why you burn the book!" said Minjun.

"Uhm. I'm too old to stay in this school. You're nineteen and still can be here." Taecyeon says nicely. Minjun nodded in agreement. "Wait, what did you get it that i burn the book??" Taecyeon added, realizing that he was skipping the other words from Minjun.

"Because the book author name is Ok Taecyeon and that's you." Minjun replied. Taecyeon nodded. "Oh... yeah. You're right."

That's not right... It was because I hurt everyone's feelings and karma come back to me. I lost you, Minjun-ah... Taecyeon thought.

"Taecyeon-shi, before you leave this school, how about we got our numbers first?"

"Um, you want it?"

"Ne. I thought you're the only one my friend I had right now. I don't see A-class students likes me. That's why I have always skip my class."

"Do you want to escape this world with me?" Taecyeon asked. Minjun looked up at him and tilt his head. "Escaping this world? Where do you want to bring me?"

"We're lonely in this world. No one like us..."

"Oh... Yeah. You're right. I would like to quit the school too if that's possible..." said Minjun. Taecyeon took his hand and pat his head. "It is possible if you want to go with me. But, if you still want to stay here without me-"

"-I will go with you! I don't want to stay here without you."

"Uh why? I thought at first it was wrong. You still have future."

"Anio. I don't have any. Who would be proud of me? Literally no one even if I had pass my exams but who cares about me. No one like us and you're right. Even you tried so hard to be someone's friend but they think you're weird."

"So, you know a lot about me?"

"All I can remember... I had meet you a long time ago but I don't remember where..."

"That's mean you are someone I know. You are you even you're coming from different world. You're still Kim Minjun that I know and we're ages."

Minjun chuckled. "Ages? You're funny!"

*

"Oh!" Gikwang says loudly. The other students are staring at him while Mrs Choi shook her head in disbelief because the boy sleep in class again when she was teaching.

"Nosebleed!" The girl shouted. Gikwang look at her before touches his nose. He gasped and saw his blood dripping on the table. He quickly ran out from the class, followed by Dongwoon. 

"Gosh... Those boys..." Mrs Choi said while folding her arms making the others laugh.

Dongwoon helps Gikwang to wash his nose in the washroom. He wipes them off carefully. "Is it done?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yes. Oh, thank god. I got nosebleed again. It becomes more worst." Gikwang said while looking at his face on the mirror. "You got nosebleed yesterday too. How about when you get home?" Dongwoon asked.

"It happened too."

Gikwang laughed and look at Dongwoon who look so worried and forcing himself to smile. The small boy place his head on Dongwoon's chest and close his eyes while smiling. He wrap his arms around Dongwoon's waist. Dongwoon hugged back and caresses his back.

"So warm to be with you..." said Gikwang. Dongwoon nodded as Gikwang looked up at him. "It's just like the past, remember?" Dongwoon said.

"The time we keep left Dujun behind. It was trying to win your heart." He pouted. Dongwoon chuckled, "I didn't know you did the same. Because I did trying to win your heart too."

"Woah??? Is this fate? We do love each other since then! I didn't know that? But, who's the girl you hug before this...?" Gikwang sadly look on the floor after asking. Dongwoon cupped his face.

"I didn't hug her back, okay? I don't know her either. Maybe she was drunk?" said Dongwoon. Gikwang bright his smile and nodded before he place his head on Dongwoon's chest again.

But,... Why do Dongwoon love me so much if he already know that I only have how many days for living here and I will leave... 

"Dongwoonie... Will you still love me if I gone?" Gikwang asked. Dongwoon sighed. "Why you say that?"

"Did you forget? I'm sick... I often got nosebleed more than two times a day."

"Kwangie, please don't say it now. You can fight it. I know you can because you're strong."

If I can. I'm weak, Woonie...

"Ne..."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : before i end soon, soon, here's coffee ☕ haha. Since kiwoon ended up together, their relationship had complicated because Gikwang is not well here. Bored? Sorry huhuhuhu... Btw tnx for reading! ^_^