They're not young

It's okay to love

during break time, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang were in the library in different place while the other three are sitting in other place in each. Not because they're awkward but they don't want to talk while reading. Yoseob shook his head in disbelief seeing them.

"You've change a lot, Seob." said Gikwang. "How?" Yoseob asked curiously. Hyunseung opened his mouth to speak. "Er... I just realized too. You have changed after you date Dujun. Just after exam ends, you're more like an aggressive girlfriend for him." said Hyunseung. Gikwang burst out laughing. Yoseob pushed Gikwang to the side and rolled his eyes.

"Not that I'm arrogant if you guys think I'm like that." said Yoseob while pouting his lips.

"We didn't say anything like that, right, Kwang?" "Yeah. When do we say that?"

"Just saying." Yoseob replied. Hyunseung chuckles and look at Gikwang. Gikwang grinned at him. "I guess you can already confess your feelings to Dongwoon." Hyunseung said to Gikwang.

"I've tried. But I'm scared. I don't want to break my heart for the second time." Gikwang said while pouted cutely.

"The past story is different as the present. Because if you try once, trust me, you won't regret anymore. You haven't express your feelings to him, right?" Hyunseung said.

"Don't be scared to express your feelings, Gikwangie. It's okay to regret early than later because it will hurt you more than last time. If he find someone else, believe me, it hurt because you do love him so much and you don't have any energy to move on." Yoseob said.

"..." Gikwang just nod sadly and look away.

"You had never move on. It's been three years, you still liked him. There's no someone else you liked. Even Dujun is there for you, but you can't choose him because you both doesn't have feelings for each other. You guys are more like brothers." Yoseob continue.

"Didn't Dujun also support you guys relationship?" Hyunseung asked.

"He did. He always worried about me when I'm trying to kill myself." Wait? Did I even trying to kill myself?? When? Gikwang thought.

"And stop talking about Dujun. It's not like Dujun is Gikwang's boyfriend." said Yoseob. Hyunseung laughed. "Are you jealous?" The doe-eyed teased.

"No I'm not jealous." Yoseob pout. Gikwang couldn't help but to laugh. "Don't worry. My favorite person is only Dongwoon! Hyunseung too, you love Junhyung only, right?" Gikwang said.

"Uhm. Junhyung is my only one. Let's stop talking about relationship. We're just finished our exam and soon, you guys have music class, right?"

"We're not joining. None of us join." Yoseob said.

"Oh, hey, Yoseobie. I wonder what Minjun do now... Taecyeon often skipping class too..." Gikwang said. 

"Maybe he found where Minjun now. Aigoo. We don't have to talk about their relationship when they had never exist in our story." Yoseob replied.

At the moment, Taecyeon came towards them and pat on Gikwang's shoulder. Yoseob and Hyunseung look at him in annoyed. "What's with him?" Yoseob asked.

"Weird." Hyunseung said with annoyed face.

"Don't judge the book by its cover." Taecyeon said while smiling. Gikwang gulped and just take some random book. "Let's sit somewhere and read a book!" Gikwang said, trying to avoid their friends from fighting with Taecyeon.

Meanwhile, Dujun change a new book and found another volume of the book they had read. Then he found author's name. His eyes widened as he saw the author's name.

"Ok Taecyeon?" He mouthed. 

"Yo, Dujun. What's up?" Taecyeon spoke who's suddenly appears behind him. Dujun turn around and step backwards. He stares the taller guy.

"Taecyeon, how old are you actually?" Dujun asked. "Nineteen. I've told you." Taecyeon replied.

"You're lying, right? If you're nineteen, why this book author name is you and why it found in this year??" Dujun asked again. Taecyeon chuckles. "Right, I'm the author of this book called 'It's okay to love'. I'm thirty five."

"Bwo??"

"You hear me. I'm thirty five. Keep that a secret. Or I'll did the same like Dongwoon and Junhyung. You don't want to feel the pain, right?"

"What on earth?!"

"Shh!" The other students shush him. "I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about this. You don't have to care so much about who's author of this book because Minjun is back in this world but he's in the A-class." said Taecyeon while patting on Dujun's shoulder before he walk away.

"A-class? Isn't that Hyunseung's class?" Dujun muttered before he turn around to look at Taecyeon.

Dujun went to asked Junhyung and whispering to asked Hyunseung if it is really true that Minjun is in A-class. Junhyung suddenly look at him in confused. "You believe that Taecyeon??"

"Hey, Junhyungie, what's up?" Hyunseung asked. "Ah, hey. This is so random. But, is there any student in your class name Kim Minjun?" Junhyung asked.

"Huh? Who's that?" Hyunseung tilt his head. Dujun blink twice and thinks that Taecyeon was just lying. 

"See, Dujun? Hyunseung didn't know Minjun." Junhyung said.

"Oh sorry about that..."

Dongwoon came towards them and Junhyung slightly chuckles because Gikwang and Yoseob are also here. Dujun smiles awkwardly as he try to fixed this carefully.

"I heard you guys mentioned Minjun's name?" Dongwoon asked. "Yes we did." Dujun replied. "What's wrong with him?" Yoseob asked.

"Taecyeon said he's in A-class but he's lying. Hyunseung don't even know him." Dujun replied. "Wow..." Dongwoon said with his mouth open. Gikwang grinned and chuckles. "I bet the one who's crazy is Taecyeon." Gikwang said. The five of them look at him and ended up laughing.

"Let's google." Junhyung said. He took out his phone from the pocket and type on Kim Minjun. This guy is genius. Dujun thought. Then Junhyung laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Gikwang asked.

"I think... Minjun is..." Junhyung stopped and rub his eyes before he continue. "Taecyeon's wife?"

"Bwo?!" Dujun says loudly. He took his phone and read all the Wikipedia. "Okay then they're not young! Is that why Taecyeon was so broken when Minjun was gone?!" said Dujun.

"Chill out, Dujunnie." Yoseob said. "Wait, wait. Who is Minjun?" Hyunseung asked. "He was our classmate and suddenly disappeared after he got hit by car. Taecyeon told us." Dujun said.

"Who's Taecyeon???" Hyunseung asked again. Junhyung burst out laughing. Hyunseung slaps his arm angrily. "Don't laugh at me like that." Hyunseung said.

"Does this mean... Taecyeon came to this school just for what? How can Minjun be his wife?" Dongwoon said.

"Let's not thinking about those two. I guess these guys are old and just came to our school for no reason." Dujun said.

"It's not good to talk about me, guys. Minjun has gone last month. If you want to know, I lie everything that he's in the A-class. I literally talking to ghost Minjun. So, forgive me. Please. I was just trying to make my day happy by bullying you guys because I can't make myself happy without real Minjun." Taecyeon interrupt.

"Huh?" Dujun asked.

"It's true, I'm too old. But, I promise I won't disturbing you guys ever again." Taecyeon said before he went away. 

Silence until Taecyeon disappeared.

"This is crazy... I don't believe that he won't disturb us." Dujun said. "who would believe him? He's Taecyeon. He's crazy." Dongwoon said.

"Is that Taecyeon you guys were talking about??" Hyunseung asked making them laugh.

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : okay I'm sorry. I promise i will start the drama. Because the chapter is too far to end early haha. But thanks for reading 😉