You're the only one

It's okay to love

"Appa, I think we don't need to see the doctor again." said Gikwang. His dad look at him and put his coffee on the table. "We can't do that. Dujun told me that you keep faint at school." "Anio. It's okay. It's not like my life is short so early." Gikwang's nose got bleed and his dad shook his head.

"Gikwang, you're nosebleed."

"Eh???"

They need to see the doctor again at this night. Of course Gikwang is actually tired to go out again. The doctor clear his throat and stares at the two. Gikwang blinking his eyes before he look at his dad. 

"His heart need to take care by himself. He needs to take healthy food."

"Ne. That's all. I always take healthy food but why??"

"Your heart is weak day by day and you only have five months to live."

"Oh. I see...." Gikwang just nodded. He doesn't really believe every doctor says that. How do they know their patients only have how many months to live. He laughed. "Don't laugh, son." said his dad.

"Sorry. Let's go home, appa. Even tomorrow is Sunday, doesn't mean I can stay at up all night." 

"Right. Let's go. Thank you, doctor-nim for the results."

"Ne."

On Sunday, Gikwang exercise with his dad in the morning. Then he call Yoseob to go with him to go to the playground to play at 12 pm. After he's done laughing so hard with kids and Yoseob, he asked Dujun to meet him at 3pm, for jogging. It was tiring. He force Dujun to continue to run then go to food court and eat healthy. He give Dujun a lot of vegetables than chicken which make Dujun upset silently. Until the night, Dujun have to send him to home because he force him to. Even tho, they don't talk about their real life, they talk about book a lot.

On Monday,

In the morning, Gikwang went to school with Hyunseung. Hyunseung walk so normal than Gikwang who seems like his ankle was hurting. Until Junhyung appears, Hyunseung bowed at him and smiles. Junhyung smiles back. Gikwang follows the two of them entering the school building.

At the moment, Dongwoon suddenly walk passed and Gikwang stopped. His heart beat faster again. His eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his both hands. Dongwoon stop in front of him and he give the short boy a smile. He wave in front of his face. "Hi, Kwangie." He started. Gikwang blinked his eyes twice and smile back at Dongwoon. "Hi..." He replied.

Gikwang walked besides Dongwoon confidently. Dongwoon's fangirls were staring at Gikwang and give a hate look. Yes, they hate Gikwang for being with their favorite student here. Gikwang doesn't care about it because he knows they are the bullies too. He can figure it out by seeing an innocent girl surrounded by them.

"You girls better let her go... Because you can't bullying someone..." Dongwoon says nicely to the girls. Gikwang grinned at Dongwoon for being brave saying that to his fans. "Ne, oppa~" the girl they bullied survive happily and ran away.

"Woah! Truly hero!" Gikwang compliment to him. Dongwoon chuckles. "Not a hero. But, I can't let anyone bullying an innocent people like that." "Eung! You're right, Dongwoon-ah!" 

In the class, Yoseob wrote his notebook for studying. He ignores everything noisy here. When Dujun came to their class, he close his book immediately and put it under his desk. He pretend to play with his hair until Dujun came towards his table. He suddenly stopped and look at the elder smiling.

"Good morning, Yoseob." said Dujun.

"G-good morning, Dujun-ah!" The younger replied.

"What are you doing?" "Nothing. You see nothing in my table, right? Uhm. I did nothing." "Gosh... You're so funny for being straight forward." Yoseob giggles and blushes. 

"Oh yes, I had finish reading the book you gave me. It was so interesting but sadly the ending that the main character's friend died and leave her lover alone with the main characters couple..." said Yoseob.

"Wow. You really have an emotional while reading? That's good. That's mean you love reading, right? Hm... About the main characters... You said their friend died,... So the main couple's story... Do they ended up together?"

"Ne! It was so lovely. They ended up together but kinda so dramatic. I cried a lot with the sad moments between the two of them."

"Awww don't cry. At least they ended up together, right? I wish our-- Dongwoon and Gikwang are like that too..."

"I wish the same! Let's pray for their good!"

"Hm! I agree with you. Oh... Hey... Do you like someone?"

"I don't think I do. Maybe. But, I'm still learning about love according a lot of books I read."

"Learning from books? That's great. But, be realistic because not all from book are happening in real life. So, you better be careful~"

"I know~"

Dujun went back to his desk and ready for the class as everyone get here. The teacher was here too, writing something on the board. 

Gikwang and Dongwoon are here too. Gikwang turned around and waving Dongwoon at the back. Dongwoon wave back at him before he look to the front. Junhyung yawned and put his head on the table because the morning class is maths and he find it difficult.

During lunch break time, Junhyung went to the library. He heard Dujun read some books, that's why he wants to try something here. At the same time when he wants to take the book from the shelf, he saw a soft hand taking the book where he wants to take. It it the same book. The book he wants was taken away. He turned his head to the side. It was Hyunseung. He blushes and stunned. Hyunseung look at him, then smiled at him.

"You want to read this one?" Hyunseung asked.

"Ah, no. I'll just pick something else. Because I choose it randomly."

"Oh I see. Take randomly then. I'll wait. If you're done, let's sit together and read silently, ne?" Hyunseung said with a smile. Junhyung smile back and nodded. "Here. I already take one, Seungie. Now, let's sit over there." "Ne."

When they want to sit there, Hyunseung grabbed Junhyung's hand because he saw five legs under the table covering with that blue fabric. 

"I don't think we're survive if we sit there. The bullies are under the table." said Hyunseung.

"Oh, is that so? Then, let's sit at the back where no one going to interrupt us."

"Uhm."

Dongwoon brought Gikwang at the garden, just drinking and not eating. They're okay if they filled their stomach with only with some drinks. Dongwoon keep looking at his drink because it taste so weird, so he stopped. He put it on the chair in the middle between the two of them sitting. Gikwang sighed while putting his drink on the same place as Dongwoon.

"Hey, Dongwoon. I really want to be with you like this every break time, so that we can be close as others, right?"

"Yeah. I totally agree with you. But, don't forget about Dujun. He's our friend. Don't leave him behind."

"Who's going to forget about him?" Gikwang says happily. "He's a good friend of us. He always do support us--" Gikwang cut his own words realizing what he said just now.

 

support us?? About what?? Gikwang thought.

 

"Support us about what?" Dongwoon asked.

"Um, nothing." Gikwang replied.

 

I hope he remember... That almost there. He's about to say it. Dongwoon thought.

 

Gikwang stood up. He took his drink and accidentally falls down. He pouted and he picked up the plastic cup. But he doesn't care because it's only a little left. Dongwoon pat his head and took his cup and throw it on the bin. "Thank you." Gikwang says with a smile. 

When Gikwang wants to walk to the right way, he suddenly got slipped and almost falls down but Dongwoon was behind him and immediately catch him. Dongwoon grabbed him in embrace. Gikwang open his eyes and realizing that he was gripping Dongwoon's school uniform and Dongwoon's hand was on his arm. As their eyes met, Gikwang immediately moved and awkwardly fix his blazer.

"Sorry about that." said Dongwoon.

"It's okay. I would like to say thank you for saving me from falling down." Gikwang shyly replied. 

"Why is your face red? Are you sick?" Dongwoon place his hand on Gikwang's forehead. Gikwang blushes and shut his eyes. "You're not sick. Maybe this place is too cold?" Dongwoon took off his blazer and put it on Gikwang instead. 

"But, how about you??" The short boy asked. Dongwoon smiled. "It's okay. You're more important. You need to take care of yourself." said Dongwoon.

"Isn't there anyone is more important than me?"

"There's no one is more important than you. You're not less. You're more. You're the only one that is more important in my life. No one can replace you."

Gikwang blinked. "It's like a story book. Only the two of us. We can continue our relationship as friends or love. Just remember, I won't leave you behind and I will always be by your side." 

"Dongwoon... I also want to protect you..."

"Of course you can. We will do that to each other, yeah?" Dongwoon bent down his body. Gikwang look at him and chuckles. He nodded and smile shyly at the taller. 

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : I'll be slowly and faster at the same time. But the thing is the chapter is still too long to finished. It won't be end early. Heheh. I hope you enjoy the story. But thank you for reading ^-^