Burn the book

It's okay to love

After the break time as everyone got busy, for music class, Taecyeon was in the library with Dujun and Gikwang. They don't want to make design for their music class. Because the music class designers are just chosen by the art teacher for decorating. Not all students going to sing but a lot from 3-B class are only playing instrument and some are listening only. 

Gikwang feel safe if there's Dujun too. He believes Dujun will take care of him just like how Dongwoon take care of him. They're best friends, why not right? Gikwang sighed. He give the book to Dujun. Dujun already know the book so he give it to Taecyeon. Taecyeon refuse to take it because he got the same one.

"I got it too." said Taecyeon. "Jinjja?" Dujun asked.

"Don't eat a lot of unhealthy, Gikwang-ah." said Taecyeon.

"I had never choose unhealthy things. Why all of sudden?"

"Nothing." Taecyeon smirked at Gikwang. Gikwang look away and got up. He quickly ran from the library and leave Dujun with Taecyeon. Gikwang was scared by Taecyeon actually.

"Dujun-ah. You too. Don't worry about your relationship with Yoseob. You both will ended up together."

"How did you know about that? You're not a god."

"I know. But, after you guys ended up together, Gikwang will remember Dongwoon and then Gikwang is no longer to live in this world-"

"-Yah! What are you saying?!"

"You hear me? Gikwang won't be able to live in this world. He's sick and always got nosebleed. Not only that, but he's always faint. Once Dongwoon and he expressed their love, he will never be alive again. So, Dongwoon will end up with sadness." Taecyeon laughed devilishly. Dujun grabbed his collar and glares at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Dujun yelled.

"You better let go or it will change to you and Yoseob." Dujun let go Taecyeon and run away. Taecyeon fix his collar and sighed. 

 

You'll see about that, Yoon Dujun.

 

In the next class, Dongwoon was studying with Gikwang on Yoseob's table. Yoseob was only reading a comic book. So the table is a space for the two of them. Dujun wasn't here after running away from the library. He was joining Junhyung to help their class for music subject. 

"So, what are you reading in the library?" Dongwoon asked Gikwang. "Nothing. I just pick it and give it to Dujun. But Dujun give it to Taecyeon. Then Taecyeon refuse to take it."

"Oh..." "But, Taecyeon is weird! He told me not to eat unhealthy foods." "Eh??" "Then he smirk at me so I run away from the library." Dongwoon nodded. He suddenly become afraid when Taecyeon reminds him like this. He feel something weird is going to happen.

"Did you both notice that Taecyeon acts so weird after Minjun got hit by car?" Yoseob asked the two.

"Minjun got hit by car?!" Gikwang asked. Dongwoon look nervously at Yoseob. Yoseob nodded. "Taecyeon told us in the library when you guys were at the canteen..." "Oh pity on Minjun and Taecyeon..." Dongwoon said. Gikwang feel sad to hear that.

"But, it's ok. I'm sure Taecyeon will move on."

"Move on?"

"Dujunnie?? You here!" said Yoseob. Dujun join them. "Taecyeon acts weird and he say something nonsense about us. Only the four of us!" said Dujun.

"What did he say?" Dongwoon asked. Dujun sighed. He ruffles his hair before he opened his mouth. "I'm not going to tell you... I'm sorry..."

 

At the end of school, Gikwang was waiting for Dujun and Dongwoon to go home together. He was outside the school and look for someone like he's looking for Hyunseung or Yoseob. Yoseob went home by bus while Hyunseung and Junhyung went home together. 

"Yah, Gikwang-ah."

"Hm? Taecyeon?"

"Don't always be alone. It's dangerous. You might get killed or die by yourself because you only have five months to live." 

"How did you know about my life??"

"Have you read a book name 'It's okay to love' ? You pick that book in the library today. The death of support character."

"What's with her then?! There's nothing related with my life!" "Keep shouting at me. You will know what's going to happen to you soon." "Shut up!" Gikwang sit down on the ground and touched his head. "Bye." said Taecyeon before he leave.

"Gikwang-ah?" Gikwang suddenly turned around and saw Dujun. Only Dujun. "Where's Dongwoon?" "He said I have to take care of you again now. Mrs Kim need him with Junhyung for music class." "Isn't Junhyung with Hyunseung?" "Yeah. But, Mrs Kim call Junhyung to come back to school."

"Oh? That's tiring." Gikwang chuckles. No, forcing himself to smile. Dujun smiles awkwardly because he know that Gikwang was not happy at all. 

"Minjun is dead... Why Taecyeon... Why is he saying something nonsense...? Dujun, help me. Burn that book." 

"Uh? Why?"

"P-please... Or else Taecyeon will make me similar with the book... Because my doctor said I only have five months to live and Taecyeon said that too... How did he know? Am I appears on that book or is he a ghost appears on my doctor's place?"

"Anio. Don't listen to him."

"But, he said I only have five months to live! He's crazy. He even talk about the support character's death! Why it's the same as me?? Please burn that book. I'm begging..."

"O-okay. I will..."

 

You idiot, Ok Taecyeon. Dujun thought.

 

"There's a way I'm going to meet you again, Minjun... I will just going to burn this book. Feels like I'm bullying someone, right?" Taecyeon mumbled. He light up the lighter and burn the volume he read.

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : slowly. Thank you :D