Relationship and amnesia

It's okay to love

Gikwang cough at the night before he was going to sleep. He got up from his bed to go to the washroom, he felt like he wants to throw up. He didn't really like it when this happens again. He got worst cough sometimes. As he got into the washroom he throw what's inside his mouth and came out from his throat. "Not this again..." He mumbled sadly. He sit down on the floor and hid his face on his knees.

what will happen if Dongwoon know? Will he be able to take care of me if I admitted to hospital? He thought. His tears streaming down through his cheeks.

The next day, Yoseob was with Gikwang and Hyunseung. These being the first time for Gikwang that they went to school together. Yoseob wasn't sure if he can go to school with Dujun some day because others will misunderstood and bullying Yoseob for being with their favorite top handsome student. 

"Hey, Hyunseung. How was your relationship going with Junhyung?" Yoseob started. Hyunseung grinned and held his bag tightly. "I think I like him too..." Hyunseung said. Gikwang blink twice and curious what was that about.

"You like him 'too'?" Gikwang asked.

"He asked me this question, 'can I keep liking you?' but I couldn't answer it with honest. I wasn't sure if I can say yes or not because I don't want to give him a hope. What if I say yes then he got bored of me in the end, he find someone else?"

"Hyunseung-ah, he likes you. He won't find someone else. He ever talk about you last time. He was truly in love with you." said Yoseob.

"Wow. You're so lucky that one of popular student in our grade is truly in love with you. I think you're matches with him, Hyunseung." said Gikwang.

"I know... We're just like Romeo and Juliet that I don't think our parents approved our relationship." Hyunseung said. The two of his best friends burst out laughing but Hyunseung was serious about it. They thought Hyunseung was too 4D between them.

"I don't think your parents do that. I'm sure if you talk nicely to your eomma, she will approve your relationship with Junhyung." said Yoseob. "How about you, Yoseob? Don't you think you're lucky that Dujun always with you more than Dongwoon and me or Junhyung?" said Gikwang.

"What do you mean?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung smiled at Yoseob. "Dujun is popular, remember? Not only Hyunseung matches with Junhyung but you are matching with Dujun too."

"But, Gikwangie. I haven't think about having romantic relationship yet. I know Dujun is handsome and popular, but other, his fans will bully me if I start to date him."

"It wasn't too obvious. I had never seen you being so obvious whenever you're with him. You're more seems like friends than lovers." said Hyunseung.

"As you said. But, what if he's romantic? He can be so romantic. The way he talk and the way he being so nice to me... And I also didn't want to ruin his school image."

"He's not an idol. Why can't he dating someone? He's human too. You both can show your love to others." said Gikwang. "What if he reject my love if I ever fell for him?"

"Yoseob, you're cute and pretty, just like us but we're lower than you. Dujun will return to your love. Believe me." said Gikwang.

"Talking about Yoseob and my relationship with Dujun and Junhyung, how about you, Gikwang? You're relationship with Dongwoon? You both are matching with each other too. You're cute, he's handsome. You both height difference and others..." said Hyunseung. Gikwang blushes and look away. He became silence awkward and walk forward to the front ignoring the two. Hyunseung and Yoseob couldn't help but laughing at him.

They arrived at school and outside the gate,

"Good morning." Gikwang stopped and gasp. It was right in front of him. He received a smiles from Dongwoon in front of him making his heart beat faster. He looked up at the tall boy and turned red and his heart finally beat normal.

"Good morning..." The smaller replied. 

Hyunseung and Yoseob leave Gikwang with Dongwoon. It's not like they want to bullying him but they know Dongwoon is not a person that cannot be trusted. Dongwoon is the nice guy that they know will always protect Gikwang.

"Are the three of you going to school by car or bus?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang shook his head. "We take a long journey by using our feet and legs." Gikwang said. Dongwoon laugh at the latter. Gikwang look at him in confusion.

"Having fun I see. Hyunseung and Yoseob are laughing together. There's must be something funny about you." said Dongwoon.

"N-no! No... There's nothing funny about me.."

"Then? Do they talking about our relationship?" Dongwoon teased. "No! They don't." 

Relationship? Why is Dongwoon look so sad and happy to talk about it? 

"Not about us... But, it was their relationship with Dujun and Junhyung." said Gikwang. Dongwoon nodded before replying. "I'm sure Dujun will confess his feelings to Yoseob after this exam and music class project."

"How did you know?"

"Don't you know, Kwangie? I'm Dujun's friend too. I know what he wants to do to make Yoseob happy. He loves Yoseob so much just like how Junhyung love Hyunseung with all of his heart."

"I'm happy if Yoseob and Dujun are together. But... I was wondering... How did Hyunseung forget about Junhyung?"

"Maybe amnesia?" 

"Amnesia-"

Amnesia... Oh... I was hit by car and... I've been always...

"Kwangie?"

"Yes?" "Are you okay?" "Y-yes..." 

Yeah... I'm sick... I wasn't dreaming...

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : stay with me here ✨^^ thank you for reading ❤️