Will I be able to accept it?

It's okay to love

Gikwang sit on the chair in the hospital with his dad. The doctor act so creepy which makes Gikwang nervous for the results.

"Mr Lee."

"Ne!" Gikwang and his dad says in unison.

"Gikwang, your blood aren't healthy. Please take a medicine now. Never forget to eat it by time. But, please believe me, if you want to live longer, eat the medicine I give you. There's only three months for you to live." The doctor explained. Gikwang and his dad was shocked. Gikwang calm himself not to have heart attack now.

Three months was scary Gikwang thought. It's not five months anymore. He suddenly feel fear of his life as he never believe the doctor said only five months last time and now there's only three months to live. The month changes was the scariest thing in his life.

"Is there any way to make me live longer? If you know that I only have three months to live, I think... I don't need this medicine. Thank you. Appa, let's go."

"Yah, Gikwang. Come back. Take your medicine."

"No, appa. I don't need it."

"Gikwang!"

"It's fine, Mr Lee... Even if he ate them... He won't be live longer because his heart is weak. All you can do is to accept whatever it is."

"Ne..."

When they arrived at home, Gikwang lock the door and lay down on his bed while covering himself with the blanket. His dad let him be and didn't want to disturbing him. He dial on Dongwoon's number and place it on his ear.

"Please pick up, Dongwoon..." 

"Annyeong?"

"Ah, Dongwoon. Annyeong..."

"Why did you call me?"

"Sorry to disturbing you... Are you sleeping yet? I'm sorry..."

"No, it's alright. I haven't sleep yet. I was just asking why did you call me. Are you having a problem? Talk to me if you do."

"No, I don't. I'm bored. So, that's why I call you."

"All of sudden? You can't be bored. There's must be something else..."

"No, no. I'm telling you the truth. I'm bored." He slightly chuckles and keep calling Dongwoon. "So, if you're bored... What's our topic?" Dongwoon asked jokingly and laugh. "Why are you laughing..."

"I'm sorry, Kwangie. But, I just wondering if you're sulking and hung up the calls..."

"I'll be mean if I do that~ Oh... Yeah... Shall we going out someday? Or after the music project?"

"Um, okay?"

"Dongwoon..."

"Ne?"

"Do you want to meet me this night at the park?"

"You sure? I'm okay with it but did your appa allow you?"

"I won't care if he didn't allowed me. Because I want to see you..." 

Gikwang hung up the calls and send a few texts to Dongwoon on chat. He went downstairs and saw his dad sitting on the couch. He was worried if his dad will be mad.

"Appa..."

"Ne?"

"Can... Can I go out at park? I want to see my friend."

"Who's your friend name?"

"D-Dongwoon..." Gikwang stuttered. His dad smiles and nodded.

"Just go and see him."

"Jinjja? Ne! Thank you, appa!"

 

Gikwang went to the park by himself with taxi. That was same as Dongwoon with different car. Gikwang shyly look on the floor when Dongwoon look at him. Dongwoon covered Gikwang's body with his jacket, not to let him to catch a cold. They both sit on the chair and Gikwang was holding his water bottle.

"So, Kwangie. Why do we meet here?" Dongwoon asked.

"You're the only person I can comfortable to go out at night like this. I just want to have fun since there's nothing to do these days. We also didn't have homework. But, studying for exam sometimes can be exhausted."

"Yeah... Exam. Good luck for that. I feel like I'm going to have less score."

"Um why? I thought you're good in every exam we have since two years ago when we're in high school." Gikwang said. Dongwoon suddenly look at him. Gikwang look at him in confusion. "What's wrong?" The short boy asked. Dongwoon shook his head. "Nothing... Well yeah... You're right. I've been always got number 1 than Dujun and Junhyung even they're popular..."

"Uhm! That's what I mean! You're the best, Dongwoon!"

"Th-thanks..."

How can he say two years ago? Or it was just joking? Or Dujun ask him to say that? Dongwoon thought.

Gikwang sighed. He placed his head on Dongwoon's shoulder. Dongwoon just smiled and keep silence. The two just being silence until someone walk passed. Gikwang immediately got up and blushes as he realize he was resting his head on the taller's shoulder.

"If you're tired, keep resting on my shoulder. Because I don't bring a pillow here." Dongwoon joke. Gikwang pout and pushed him to the side.

"Seems like you're not willing to let me..." said Gikwang. Dongwoon slightly chuckles. He ruffles Gikwang's hair and pinched his cheeks. "That's hurt!"

"I can't with your face. You're so cute, Kwangie."

"You're the cute one here~"

Dongwoon went closer to Gikwang's face. Gikwang move backwards and blushes. "Am I that cute when I'm taller than you?" He teased. Gikwang couldn't help but pushing him away. "Fine... I'm the cute one." said Gikwang.

"Good boy. Okay, Kwangie. What are we doing here? Don't tell me that's the only things you're going to talk about."

"Oh... There's actually nothing to talk about. I just miss you. I mean... I miss your face and your laugh. We don't talk too much at school today. Because you're so focus studying for upcoming exam."

"Are you sulking because I ignore you?"

"N-no..."

"I'm sorry. That's because I was on the mood on studying. How about you? You can't keep sulking whenever I didn't talk to you. At least we get together again."

Gikwang smiled and nodded. "I'm not sulking~ I'm just worried about you. I thought you were on something."

"No, I don't. Hey, wanna go walk? It's still 9PM."

"9PM?? Wait I thought it's already 12 AM night??"

"Kwangie, I think you're clock is dead. How about you use your phone instead of your hand watch?"

"Hm, okay~"

 

Gikwang stood up before Dongwoon did and they both start walking. Dongwoon was behind Gikwang. Gikwang hold Dongwoon's jacket tightly.

"Kwangie, if you're cold, just wear it properly."

"Oh no. I'm not cold. I just love it feels warm."

"I see..."

 

How to tell him about it? There's only three months left... 

 

Dongwoon grabbed Gikwang's hand and turned him around. Gikwang surprised. He thought it was a robber. Who's going to do that when Dongwoon was behind him. Dongwoon smiles at him. He smiled back and then look on the floor.

"Why you look so sad?" Dongwoon asked. "Will I be able to accept it?" Gikwang replied. Dongwoon look at him in confusion. 

"Accept what?" 

Gikwang shook his head. Dongwoon touched his face with both of his hands and lifted up his head. He look sadly at Gikwang who's on the teary eyes. He wipes his tears with his thumb.

"Never give up. I will always be there for you even we're not living together." said Dongwoon. Gikwang finally smiles and nodded. "Thank you." He replied.

"Ah, Dongwoon. Do you want to go to school together tomorrow?"

"Sure. If you want to."

"I've always want to. Will you wait for me in front of my house?"

"Neh..."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : ow im also curious what will happen to gikwang :"( 

Thank you for reading this chap 💕