Never been suffering

It's okay to love

For two days didn't go to school, Gikwang was admitted to the hospital by yesterday and he update Dongwoon early than others. That's the reason Dongwoon is here with him.

"You look so pale." Dongwoon said. Gikwang smiles and nodded. "I know."

"Does Dujun and the others know?"

"I ask them to come here with arranged time. They'll come with own partners. But! You're the first visitor because you're my boyfriend."

"I might be your boyfriend, but the others are your best friends too."

"Nu-uh. I know friends are important but you're someone special to me!"

"Y-you are so stubborn..." said Dongwoon. Gikwang smiles cutely to force Dongwoon to smile. Dongwoon smiled back in awkward way. 

"I'm not stubborn... But, don't you want to be with me? Just the two of us alone?"

"Of course I want to. But, the others are also worried about you."

"Tell them and tell yourself not to worry about me. Because you guys will end up crying."

"..."

"I'll be back to school if that's possible, Woonie-ah."

Gikwang didn't want to finish his words that he's about to say about how he feel. He feel his illness is more worst than before. He noticed that Dongwoon didn't seems to like it if he talks about how many days he will dying to die. He knew Dongwoon and the others. He had to lie that he will be back to school, just to make Dongwoon feel better.

"It's impossible for you to come to school, Kwangie. You don't have to. You need to rest and just quit the school already. I can visit you when I'm free."

"Who taught you like that? You know what? Quiting the school is not the best way for your future. If I do that, my future won't be bright because I ended up being like poor people and no treatment for my ill."

"And are you going to wait like after five years later to go for a treatment?"

"Five years? I think I don't have strength to go to five years. Even I talk about my future but I didn't mean my real life. I mean heaven."

"Don't talk nonsense. Think positive. I know you can still alive until 100 years." 

Gikwang chuckled. Dongwoon frowned and sighed in disbelief. How can this boy still laugh when he was suffering about his sickness. He thought. Even tho, he is sure that Gikwang is strong enough to fight it.

"W-Woonie... Let's sleep together here."

"Eh?"

"Don't be shy! Just do it. It's not like we're going to do something!"

"Yah! That's not what I'm thinking about! But, what if our friends come or your appa??"

"Let them know on how much we love each other. Also, don't think my appa will come! He won't come. Not even taking care of me. I heard he will go to Japan later. Haha. He's funny, right?"

"What? What do you mean he will going to Japan?"

"Nevermind him. I have you. So, please stay and lay down besides me."

"Hm, okay then..."

Gikwang grinned and grabbed Dongwoon onto the bed. He then laugh at him because he think he's funny. Dongwoon shook his head seeing the small boy kinda teasing him.

"Sorry about that~ but stay with me!"

"Open your eyes, Kwangie."

He blushes when he opened his eyes, he saw Dongwoon smiles right in front of him and closer. The taller moved his bangs that covering his right eye to see him clearly. "Yes. Like that. Now I can see you clearly."

"Wh-what's with the sudden change, huh??" 

"Shh. Go to sleep." Dongwoon pat on his arm and grabbed the blanket to covered him.

Suddenly the door was open without knocking and Gikwang got panicked. "Gikwangie!" Yoseob says loudly and ran towards him while hugging him. Didn't realize that Dongwoon was there next to Gikwang until he released the hug, he gasp.

"You guys-"

"-ani! I'm the one who asked him to be besides me! We did nothing!" Gikwang says quickly, trying not to make others misunderstood.

"You both are still high schooler and already having mature things, huh?" Dujun teased. The two turned to red. "We do nothing, Dujun!" said Dongwoon.

"You're too much, Dujun. But, whatever. You will did the same with Yoseob once you're marrying him."

"Yah-"

"-Besides, Hyunseung and Junhyung are so chill and calm unlike the two of you. But, you guys are both so funny. You guys did cheer me up!"

"Well I thought Dongwoon is the most will make you feel happy?" Yoseob asked. "He did. Also, I mean all of you did the same. But... I love Dongwoon to be here with me first before you guys."

"Damn, you're so honest, Gikwang. That's so hurtful for me." Junhyung said jokingly, receiving a glare from Hyunseung. He pretend to laugh at Dujun and Dujun laugh too without knowing the reason.

"Don't worry, Gikwangie. We could understand what you mean. Dongwoon is someone special for you." said Hyunseung.

"Dongwoon is your man, so I understand that. You will always say that even if we are trying so hard to make you feel better. But, without Dongwoon, you won't be happy just like him, right Dongwoon?" said Yoseob.

"Y-yeah... Maybe that's quite right? I don't know." Dongwoon replied.

"Don't lie, Woon. We ever break your secret to Gikwang too." said Dujun. "Hyung! Don't remind me that!" Dongwoon said in embarrassed.

"And Gikwang, stop talking about how many days left, at least talk about something else that you're interested. To see you're suffering like this, make us feel worried, you know?" said Hyunseung.

"I had never been suffering all this time, Hyunseung-ah. Who said that? I'm not suffering about my life, okay?"

"Plus, you look pale and like a sick people!" said Yoseob who's about to cry. Gikwang nodded slowly and smiles. "I know... That's why I want to go back to school to make my day happy and healthy. Can I do that, Woonie?"

"Uh... Okay..."

"Thank you, Woonie..."

 

It's so fun to see them are here visiting me. They love me so much, eh? I wish I can stay longer till grow up together to see them happy and laugh again, especially Dongwoon... 

 

"Don't be sad, Kwangie." said Dongwoon while wiping Gikwang's tears. Gikwang looked up at him and nodded.

 

I never realized that my tears came out from my eyes... Maybe I was so touch? I hope I can be like the first time before I got into this situation. Not that worst sick or illness... 

 

"Don't think too much. I'll always be here. Them too. I love you, Gikwang-ah." Dongwoon said.

 

Yes, Dongwoon. Stay with me here until the end of my life. I don't want to be far from you. 

 

"I love you too, Woonie-ah."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : how many chapters left do you think? Duseob and JunSeung are done, Taeckay is over from here too (maybe) XD :"( I'm vibing in kdrama ost, y'know? Btw, Thank you for reading ❤️^-^