Title : It's okay to love

It's okay to love

Time has fly, they had graduated from school and was so happy. Gikwang was at cafeteria at 9AM and on his laptop, tapping those keyboard while smiling.

"It's been 4 years, guys. I'm still single but both of you are still together." said Gikwang to Dujun and Yoseob.

"But, it was not easy for me as a policeman to go out with this Dujunnie on a date. I'm always on duty. How sad." Yoseob frowned. Dujun chuckled and ruffles Yoseob's hair.

"We both are on a date right now, yeobo~" said Dujun. Yoseob smiles and hugged Dujun. Gikwang giggles.

"This isn't a date. Not only two of you and not only three of us. We have Junhyung and Hyunseung too, right, hyungs?" Gikwang smile to Hyunseung and Junhyung. They nodded in agreement. 

"Aish. You ruin my sweet moment with my Seobbie." Dujun pout.

"Sweet moment?? Gosh, I thought you were so manly and how can you being so soft when you're with Yoseob?" Laughed Junhyung.

"How about you with Hyunseung? Anyway, Hyunseung, how was it being a singer?" Dujun asked. Hyunseung was thinking how to say. "It was lovely and having good time with fans too." Hyunseung replied.

"Only with fans? How about me?" Junhyung cried. "We live together, so it wasn't that complicated. My manager allowed me to date you too. It's not like I'm in a big company." said Hyunseung while smiling.

"Don't you wanna reveal it?" Gikwang asked Hyunseung. Hyunseung shook his head. "Not ready for that. It's privacy things. But, how about you? Are you still writing? Another book story?" Hyunseung asked.

"This being the third book. The second book was on sale last week." 

"Working as officer and author. Aren't you tired if you're busy and overworked?" Yoseob asked worriedly. Gikwang chuckled. "Anio. I'm not tired. It's fine. Because it's my job."

"What's make you interested in writing tho?" Dujun asked.

"I don't know. I just love it because it's like a diary."

"Are you making your own diary? Don't tell me you include our name for your new book??" Junhyung said.

"That would be mean. I won't do that. Anyway, don't believe too much what's on my book. It's just a story like a fiction. Nothing has happened in real life yet." Gikwang replied.

"And don't you wanna have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend?" Yoseob asked.

​​​​​Gikwang laugh a little. "What's with that sudden question?"

"Just asking. Well, since you live alone right now, you can find someone that can take care of you." 

Gikwang tilt his head. "Take care of me?"

"Yeah. Yoseob is right. It's dangerous that you live alone sometimes." Dujun said.

"But, I'm not yet interested to be in a relationship with someone."

"Lies. You do love someone because your book is so real and emotional." Junhyung said. "Uhm. The ending was too sad. Why does her lover never exist in real world? The ending was happy but sad." Hyunseung said. 

"Uh... That's... Anyway! My boss must be looking for me. Gotta go now! See you guys again soon! Bye-bye!" Gikwang suddenly said while shutting down his laptop and close them, packing up all his things and ready to go.

"Okay, that's weird... Or is he trying to avoid our weird question?" Junhyung said while looking at Dujun. 

"We keep asking him about his current status whether he is single or not." Dujun said. Hyunseung and Yoseob look at each other and laugh because they realize that Gikwang is not just smart but to them, he's such a pabo.

"So, is this a double date?" Hyunseung asked. "It could be." Yoseob said and smiles innocently.

 

 

Back in the office, Gikwang continue to write on his laptop. He did his work better and even other workers give him a compliment for that. He never been called as lazy before.

It's too bored when being alone without those four people. Gikwang thought.

He then took his phone. He click on gallery and smile by himself, just looking at their graduation photo with his four best friends and himself. Until one handsome tall man smiling while showing his teeth came in, he grinned and put away his phone and stood up while bowed.

"Welcome back, Taecyeon-shi." Gikwang said. The others did the same as him before they go back to sit.

"You're too respect with my fiance." The brown haired guy next to him whispered.

"He's our boss, Minjun hyung." Gikwang said. Minjun slightly chuckled.

"It's not like he is 50 year old or too old. He is basically 35 year old."

​​​​​"Oh yeah... But I'm 21?"

"Yah, enough for that, age doesn't matter about being close or respect. Three of us can be work friends!"

"Minjun is right, Gikwang-ah. In this office room, we are like family. Don't worry too much. Anyway, your book is great." said Taecyeon.

"Um, thank you." Gikwang awkwardly replied making Minjun laugh. "Taecyeon oppa-"

"-Minjun, don't called me oppa. Don't flirt here." Taecyeon shyly said. Minjun smile and walk towards Taecyeon while hugging him from behind. Gikwang blushes seeing them together. He pretend to look at his laptop and do his work.

"Hm... Gikwang-ah, this is how sweet relationship look like." said Minjun. "I know that, hyung." Gikwang shyly replied.

"Ah, Taecyeon-shi-- Taecyeon hyung, I'm going to make a new story. Would it be okay if I use this scene, I mean like you both being sweet like this?" Gikwang asked.

"Why not? This giving you an idea too~ have a try and use our scene as the storyline." said Taecyeon.

"Thank you!" 

These two are so real... And so sweet... Gikwang thought.

-

After he finished his work in the noon, he went to the book store with those four. He took one of the book and that's his book. He haven't read them yet and was curious what's on the book because he wrote them randomly but he have those emotional feelings when he write them. 

He then look at Dujun and Yoseob are laughing together while showing one book to each other. Gikwang thought that kind of relationship is so fun to have. Because Dujun never let go Yoseob for four years. Yoseob had agree to Dujun that he won't break up with him and that's make Gikwang happy to know about that. The reason is he wants what he wish become real. Yet, it becomes true.

Meanwhile, Junhyung and Hyunseung are like marriage couple. They keep arguing over the book. Of course, Gikwang thought Hyunseung is soft at first but then when he grow up, he have changed a lot because Junhyung makes him like that. Junhyung always make him like other woman. But, their relationship was cute when they're comforting each other after fighting.

This isn't a dream anymore. They're so happy together. But, I... Gikwang sighed. Oh well, this is my book. I'm here just wanted to take it. 

"Gikwanga, are you done with the book already?" Yoseob asked and smile. Dujun smiles at Gikwang and blink his eyes in confusion. "Ne~" Gikwang smiled back. "Then, shall we go somewhere to have lunch?" Dujun asked. "Sure!" Gikwang replied happily.

"Damn, Dujun. You're too hungry, huh?" Junhyung laughed. "Shut up." Dujun said.

"Don't like that. You're too evil." said Hyunseung. "So mean to called me evil!" The younger pout. Gikwang smiled seeing the JunSeung couple. 

-

After having their lunch, they had to go home early and Yoseob finally had take his day off. He was so happy for that because he have waited so long to spend his time with Dujun. But, different for Junhyung and Hyunseung because they live together. Anyway, it was raining and Gikwang forgot to bring his umbrella. He sighed and pouted or maybe he will wait until the rain stop?

At the moment, his book slip from his hand. Fortunately, the floor wasn't that wet and he took it but then he saw random hand giving the book to him. He took it immediately put on his bag and bowed without looking at the person. Gikwang look to the sideway because of awkward, not even looking at the person since earlier.

"The book called 'It's okay to love'? Seems interesting." That voice he could only hear and it's a man. "Y-yeah. You should read them. I create that book." Gikwang replied awkwardly.

The person open the umbrella and place it on top of Gikwang, together with him. Gikwang then look to the person. His eyes widen as he look at the person. He was tall and look like a foreigner. That person look at Gikwang and stopped.

"You're..." Gikwang mouthed.

"You...?" The person spoke. Gikwang's tears streaming down through his cheeks. He miss that voice and he miss his face a lot.

"Dongwoon..." He softly said. The taller then smile and nodded. He walk towards Gikwang and touched his face. He wipes his tears with his thumb. Gikwang looked up at him.

"So, you're really exist, Kwangie." He grinned.

Could it be really you, Son Dongwoon...? You even called me with my pet name... 

The taller grabbed him in embrace and didn't care his umbrella falls down on the floor. Gikwang's heart beat faster and started to burst out on tears. 

"Not just in my dreams,... but I can't believe that you're really exist in this world." said the taller. Gikwang gripped the taller's back shirt to hug him back.

"I miss you,... Dongwoon..." Gikwang cried. The taller chuckled and released the hugged. He cupped Gikwang's face and smile. Gikwang smile back. 

"I miss you too, Kwangie." He replied and hugged the smaller again.

That's alright... It's okay to love someone in a dream that I thought never exist... But I'm happy that he's exist... Gikwang thought.

 

 

End.

 

A/N : hi ^^ that's the end of the story. kiwoon happy end :D here's the tissue because it's end. Btw, sorry if this is too much but thanks for reading ❤️