Kim Minjun in different

It's okay to love

In the library this early morning, Dujun was with Taecyeon and Junhyung. He couldn't only accept the fact Taecyeon keep following him today. He thought Taecyeon was trying to kill them but no. He was trying to find some random books. Dujun is unamused with him because he keep smiling when he pick the book. Junhyung ruffles his hair while reading the action comic book. 

"What are you reading, Junhyung?" Taecyeon asked randomly. "Comic book." Junhyung replied. 

Dujun sit peacefully and open the book. It was different book and start to read them, ignoring the smirk from Taecyeon who acts normal today. He look down a little because of Minjun. He missed Minjun so much. He wish Minjun was here.

"Taec, how old are you to read that 5 year old kids story book?" Dujun asked. Taecyeon slightly chuckles and look at Dujun.

"19. Why did you forget about it?"

"I'm just want to remind you, your age. Don't acts like a kid even tho you're reading children's story book."

"Children story book have blood. This book is so prohibited. They shouldn't let this kind of book to be at school. Traumatized for students here... Just like Minjun... Oh not my Minjun... But, Gikwang and Hyunseung."

Junhyung suddenly got up and grabbed Taecyeon's collar. Taecyeon smirked at the younger and let go his hands. "Don't ever dragged Hyunseung or Gikwang into this!" said Junhyung while giving a death glare at Taecyeon. 

"Why? Are you sad too? Because Hyunseung forgets about you and Gikwang thought you as a new friend after he thinks Dongwoon a new student here?" said Taecyeon.

"Stop it, Taec. There's nothing to do with you. If you really sad because Minjun leave you in this world, why did you have to talk about Gikwang and now you dragged Hyunseung into this?" said Dujun. Taecyeon smirked devilishly.

"Didn't you guys know tmthe one who got hit by car but not that worst as Minjun was Jang Hyunseung?" said Taecyeon. "You!" Junhyung yelled. "Shut up, Yong Junhyung. You just don't know what happened to Hyunseung. What a pity... Let me tell you." Junhyung sit back on the chair and ruffles his hair.

"What happened to Hyunseung?" Dujun asked.

"He was hit by car after he got into school. Minjun and I brought him to hospital but he's not injured. He's only faint and got trauma. But he was fine after that. He told us not to tell anyone because he was scared and he don't remember who's Junhyung when I ask him."

"How did you know that? How can you say Junhyung's name to him when you never had been same class with him?" said Dujun. Junhyung pretend not to listen it because he doesn't believe it. It doesn't make sense at all.

"Because I say whatever what's on the book I read nowadays. Nothing happened to Hyunseung. I lied." said Taecyeon while laughing before he got up and get out from the library.  Junhyung is about to punch him but Dujun pat his back to calm him down.

"Dujun, please help me to make Hyunseung remember me. I don't want to confess my feelings for the second time. What if he reject me for the second time? Because he thought me as a friend only even I ask for for a permission to keep liking him." cries Junhyung. Dujun feel sorry for him.

"I'll find out what's actually happened to Hyunseung." said Dujun. "Thank you, Dujun."

Lunch break time, Taecyeon went to the canteen and found Gikwang with Yoseob. He was amused with this. He walk to their places and stand next to Gikwang. Gikwang pretend that he was focused on the front. Yoseob glares at the tall man next to Gikwang. They were on the lines.

"Gikwang..." Taecyeon whispered. Gikwang surprised and was gulping.

"Never fall in love with a person you met in your dreams." said Taecyeon. Gikwang's eyes widened before he turned his head to Taecyeon. Taecyeon smirking at him. Gikwang glares at him until he walk away.

"Gikwangie, what's wrong?" Yoseob asked.

"That guy... I hate him... I really do hate him now... Why is he change? Why..."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing..."

Taecyeon was now at the field very early than his classmates. He took a soccer ball and kick them to Dujun all of sudden as he was the first one to come towards him. Dujun smirks and kick the ball to the goal. Taecyeon whistling and clapping his hands. This guy must be out of his mind. Dujun thought.

Gikwang would like to played the soccer ball but he couldn't join now because he knows he's sick and he can't be overworked. Yoseob just doing exercise downstairs while Junhyung is running. But he wasn't alone, Dongwoon was there sitting besides him.

"Seems like Taecyeon and Dujun become enemies..." said Dongwoon. "I agree. Well, Taecyeon is weird. But I don't wish the two become enemies."

"Uhm."

"Hey. Dongwoon. What will you if..."

"If?"

"If I'm in faint. Will you always be there in the clinic for me?" Gikwang asked. Dongwoon look away and sighed. 

"Of course I will. As long as you never asked me to get out once I visit you." Dongwoon joke. Gikwang change his reaction into unamused.

"I will never do that to you. Why would I ask you to get out??"

"Because you do." Dongwoon smiles at him. Gikwang's heart skipped. He feel his cheeks hot. "Kwangie?"

"Ah yes??"

"Why did you stare at me like that?"

"Oh nothing. I just... I was just thinking if I'm no longer exist in this world, who would take care of you next? Dujun?" Gikwang says jokingly.

"Don't say something doesn't make sense, Gikwang-ah."

"Dongwoon, if it's happen, just accept it because... There's Dujun, Yoseob and Junhyung for you. Also, Hyunseung."

"..."

"Oh, look at Taecyeon and Dujun there! What are they doing?!" Gikwang says loudly while pointing at the two of them. Dongwoon stood up and was worried. Taecyeon and Dujun were pushing each other harshly until the teacher came to them.

"Why the two of them fighting?" Dongwoon asked.

"Maybe Taecyeon talk something bad about Yoseob. That's why he's mad." Gikwang replied. "Hm... I was thinking too. Why Dujun told Junhyung to tell me to burn the book called 'It's okay to love'?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang suddenly look at him and stares.

"Taecyeon had been crazy and he make the support female character's death similar to me. I'm just scared..."

"Scared of what?"

"I'm scared if someday... He become a murder and kill me because he lost Minjun and had been losing his mind sometimes."

"Kwangie... That's only your thoughts. He's actually not that kind of person. He used to be cheerful when Minjun was here. He had never been so lonely. Just ignore what he say. He was just trying to scared you."

"..."

"Look at me, Kwangie." Gikwang looked up at him sadly. "Do I look real or Son Dongwoon?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang blink and laugh a little. Dongwoon chuckles and happy to see Gikwang's laugh.

The next class, Taecyeon went to the library with permission since the others are busy again for music class. He wants to study in the library for exam. He thought music subject is not that important in his exam.

He was focused on writing down on his book but when he heard something falls down, he turned to the side. It was a boy on the floor, pick up his book. Taecyeon ignore it and continue to do his work. 

"Excuse me..." The boy spoke. Taecyeon turned to his head to the side again and this time he stares and stopped for a moment. The boy smiles at him while holding the book.

"You're..." Taecyeon says in low voice. The boy give him a hand.

"I'm class 3-A. My name is Kim Minjun. Can I sit--"

Before they shake their hands, Taecyeon got up and grabbed him in embrace. Taecyeon shut his eyes and cries. The boy named Minjun blink and was confused.

"Minjun... Where have you been all this time...?" Minjun got no idea but sighed softly and just hugged Taecyeon back.

"Do we know each other?"

"Let's stay like this for a while."

"Um, okay..."

 

I don't care if you're Kim Minjun in different world. But, I still love you... Taecyeon thought.

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : and here we go. The middle story before it ends had started. Thanks for reading this ❤️