"I love you"

It's okay to love

 

Been four days in the hospital, Gikwang's father didn't come back to see him but he didn't care because he knows work is important than his son here. Well Gikwang did not changing back to his unit room because he wants to stay with Dongwoon. The others often visiting them and were so worried about them both. Dujun might be worried about Gikwang but he's more worried about Dongwoon who always smile like it was the body changes with Gikwang who always smile when he's dying to stay strong.

The school even change when there's no Dongwoon, that popular one. B-class think their class is a curse since another two students seems like they won't go to school anymore like Taecyeon and Minjun. 

In this Sunday morning, Gikwang is outside Dongwoon's unit room, resting his head on his knees while sitting on the chair and there other four of their friends waiting too. 

"Why are you outside here?" Hyunseung asked Gikwang. Gikwang shook his head. "Dongwoon got nosebleed and faint. But, hey. What if Dongwoon leave me?"

Hyunseung sighed. Dujun bent down his body and held Gikwang's shoulder. "Why you keep thinking about that?" He asked.

"Because I want him to live longer with me."

"There's other men you can find if he leaves you."

"I don't want someone else! I just want him! Because he understands me well."

"Gikwangie, you can take a plan on suicide if your lover dies." said Yoseob. "Suicide is worst and more painful than dying in peace, you know?" Junhyung said. 

"Look, I can't understand what you actually want. You always asked Dongwoon to be happy if you leave but now why can't you be happy in case he's leaving? But, I'm sure he won't leaving. If that happens. Who knows?" said Dujun, trying to calm Gikwang.

"But it was me. I was wrong. I'm such an arrogant for saying that. I think it's karma. He was hurt when I say that. Maybe it's time for me to feel how he feel when I was suffering about living." Gikwang cried.

"If you know it's karma, then stay strong and be happy. Be fair with him."

"Be fair? I want him to live longer... And... You all seems like praying for him to die."

"We don't. This is just a message from him. He asked all of us to tell you about this and give you an advice for that." said Dujun. The others nodded as Gikwang look at them.

"Why can't he tell me by himself?"

"Because you will shout at him." Junhyung said while crying. Gikwang frowned, upset hearing that and look away.

They're right. I will shout at him. But it's all my fault. Why can't it be me? I wish the one who is more suffering is me not Dongwoon... He thought.

-

At night, Dongwoon was standing next to Gikwang, looking outside the window. They don't look happy but Dongwoon still can be happy. 

"Did Dujun talk to you?" Dongwoon suddenly spoke. Gikwang look at him and frowned.

"Why did you say that? Why you want me to find someone else?"

"Because I will die." He smiled. "You won't die."

"I will."

"If it's really happened, then why you want me to find someone else after you die? I won't be happy with someone else, you know??"

"That's why I asked you to find someone else that can make you happy like I did. I don't want you to be sad once I live."

Gikwang slapped Dongwoon's chest and pushed him. Dongwoon stopped Gikwang from slapping him by holding his hands tightly. He then grabbed the curtain to covered the window. Gikwang looked up at him in confusion.

"You're too harsh." Dongwoon said before he lean closer and placed his lips on Gikwang's. Gikwang blushes and cries as he replied to that.

As they pulled away, Dongwoon grabbed him in embrace and caressing his hair and smells them. "Wow, Kwangie. Even you're sick, your hair smells better." He joke. "Thank god. I still can sense your smell before I die." He added.

"Shut up, Woonie. Just shut up. Stop talking nonsense."

"Act nicely before I go."

"Woonie, stop it!"

Dongwoon laughed. He released the hug and held the small boy's hand and bring him to his bed, laying besides each other. He hugged Gikwang tightly and grabbed the blanket. 

"You're cold, right?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang nodded and they look at each other.

"Will you smile for me, Gikwang?" So he smiled and Dongwoon smiles back seeing those eye-smiled. But he ended up crying again making Dongwoon feel sad.

"Why are you crying?" Dongwoon asked. "You act like this is the last time you're going to see me."

"I love to see you smile than sad forever." He wipes the small's tears. "How can I be happy..."

"Sure you can because I'm sure that. So, don't worry about me."

"I can't. I don't want to live without you, Woonie."

"Aigoo... That's bad. You should be happy and strong. I may be your first love but first love is not forever. And... Good night." Giving a peck on the smaller's head. In a few seconds, Gikwang fall asleep on his chest.

"Good bye, Gikwangie." He whispered.

-

Early in the morning at 4 AM, Gikwang wake up all of sudden and look at Dongwoon. Dongwoon surprised and blink. He acts like something's going to happen soon.

"What's wrong? Dreaming? It's still 4 AM." Dongwoon spoke.

"You're awake? Or you didn't sleep since last night?" Gikwang asked.

"I just wake up at 3:56. Anyway, Kwangie... Will you promise me to stay alive?"

Gikwang nodded. Dongwoon smiles happily and ruffles his hair. "Promise me, don't cry after this." By saying that, he already cries makes Dongwoon slightly chuckles. 

"Stay with me until the end." No words from Gikwang, he just nod his head. Dongwoon smiles and covered Gikwang's head with the blanket.

"I love you, Lee Gikwang. Let me hear that from you too." He said.

"... I... I... I love you too, Dongwoon."

"Thank you." He breathe softly and close his eyes.

...

Gikwang started to cry as he already know that Dongwoon is leaving him as his heart stop beating. He shook Dongwoon slowly, begging him to wake up but didn't even open his eyes.

"Dongwoon-ah... Open your eyes..." He cried. Still no response or breathing. He hugged Dongwoon and cry so hard, while screaming his name.

Dujun suddenly open the door, "Gikwang! Stop it! He-" He says loudly.

"-Anio! I know he's still alive!" Gikwang shouted. Yoseob and the nurse pulled his hands but he let go.

"Dongwoon... Please wake up..."

"Gikwangie, stop that..."

"No... Dong... Woon..."

At the same time, Gikwang breathing softly and closes his eyes by itself because his heart stop working. Yoseob gasp and start to cry seeing his best friend is next after Dongwoon. Dujun shut his eyes and hug Yoseob. "Gikwangie..." Yoseob muttered. 

"It's alright, Seobbie." Dujun whispered.

and there's no more good news between the two after the doctor checked them.

 

Tbc.

 

 

A/N : bored, huh? Hahah. Look, what happened now... I know, i know. Anyway, I'm going to end this early or idk when. And thanks for reading ^_^