Please stay strong.

It's okay to love

Few days later, on Saturday night,

Gikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob went to the night club as high schooler. None of their classmate or anyone from their school was here so they feel relieved. Gikwang played on his phone in front of the bar table while Hyunseung and Yoseob are slapping each other and laugh in the other seat. Not because he doesn't want to join them, but he follows them because he was bored being at home for too long since he couldn't go out with Dongwoon tonight because he's being so busy too.

He sighed and put his phone on his pocket. "You're done looking at your twitter?" Hyunseung asked Gikwang. Gikwang nodded and smiles while playing his black hair.

"I'm too happy that you end up with Dongwoon." The pretty boy said. Yoseob nodded in agreement and grinned, "aren't you happy because you finally dating your man?" Yoseob said.

"My man? Dongwoon? Of course I'm happy. But, I'm worried about him. Because if I had to leave you guys, will you be with him?"

"Stop talking about your life!" Yoseob exclaimed. Gikwang chuckled. "The fact, my doctor always confirm that I only have two months to live. But, I think there's only a few days to go and I will go."

"What the heck? How can you believe that? There's other old sick lady sick when she was in our age and she's still alive working for her children." said Hyunseung.

"That's her. But, not me. I'm weak, she's strong. I often got nosebleed, dry cough that cause I puke on blood sometimes and always faint because of heart attack or headaches. Even my appa was worried about me like you guys but, what can I do?"

"I bet your man always ask you to be strong. Right, you will listen to him than us. Because you love him so much. But, if you keep saying this, didn't you're going to hurt him??" Yoseob said.

"I promise that I won't hurt him. Because he promise me that he will always take care of me and I will always love him until I end my life." He smiles.

"If you do love him, stay alive. Not trying to give up easily like that, Gikwanga. You're still young and you haven't feel adult life yet. Your journey to see the future is still going."

"Hyunseung-ah, age of life doesn't matter. I can die whenever my time come." He got up from the seat and walk outside from the club. He look up on the dark sky and blow out. 

"I wish they understand how much I'm struggling to keep strong." He mumbled.

When Hyunseung and Yoseob close the door, he turned around and grinned, showing his eye-smiled. Yoseob was unamused with him, about to cry. Hyunseung glares at him.

"You such an idiot, Gikwangie. Seriously idiot!" Yoseob cried. Hyunseung grabbed his collar and embrace him immediately. "Why you did this to us?!" Hyunseung shout. Yoseob sobbing at the back of Hyunseung's jacket.

"Sorry... Oh hey, Yoseobie. Come here. Don't sneeze on Hyunseung's jacket but hug me." Gikwang said while opening his arm for Yoseob. Yoseob walk towards him and wrap his arms around Gikwang's waist. Gikwang crying together with them while hugging them back making the others who walked passed think they're weird or on something.

"Don't cry, Yoseob!" Hyunseung said. "You're the one who cry a lot!" Yoseob talk back. Gikwang slightly chuckles and pat their back. "I will stay alive, don't worry!" Gikwang said.

-

While they are in the bus, Gikwang look outside through the window while Yoseob was sleeping on his shoulder. Hyunseung sit at the front sit, right in front of them. Hyunseung turned around at the back and smiles at Gikwang.

"Hyunseung, where are we going next?" Gikwang asked.

"The other club where your man and my man at." Hyunseung said. Gikwang blushes and pout. "Why?! I thought only the three of us are enough!"

"Don't you wanna date your man? You both love each other so much. So just come."

Yoseob suddenly wake up after he heard Hyunseung's loud voice. "What about my man??" He asked. "He will be there too! Don't worry!" Hyunseung replied.

"Oh and don't blame me if you guys are drunk." Gikwang said trying to defending himself not to be blame soon. Hyunseung give a thumb by saying yes. Yoseob laugh and pushed Gikwang. 

As they arrived at the other club, Gikwang nervously entering. Because he knew that he will meet his boyfriend here. Even he tried not to date him at least one day but he can't because he have to since Yoseob and Hyunseung already bring him here.

When he open the door, he gasp. Again happened, his heart beat faster as Dongwoon was inside and was trying to open the door. Yoseob and Hyunseung were whispered to each other and laugh.

"Hey, you guys here?" Dongwoon asked. The two nodded. "Yes! And your boyfriend miss you so much that he wants to meet you!" Yoseob said.

"A-anio! That's not true!" Gikwang defending himself. Dongwoon slightly chuckles. "Really, Kwangie?"

"No!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let's get inside--"

Before Dongwoon wants to complete his sentence, Yoseob interrupted him by shouting when he saw his boyfriend. "Dujunnie!"

Hyunseung was with Junhyung staring at Yoseob and Dujun who lovingly hug each other, leaving the two youngsters in confusion.

Then they entered the elevator lift. The other four are in front while Gikwang and Dongwoon were at the back leaning against the wall. Dujun smirk at them through the reflection. Dongwoon blushes and awkwardly look away while Gikwang innocently opened his mouth with 'o'.

"Okay, we're here." said Dujun. "Thanks, Dujun! Let's go!" Junhyung said, followed by Hyunseung and Yoseob. "Dongwoon, I think you want to go somewhere with Gikwang, right? Sure, go ahead. You guys can't go here because you both are too young. We will find you later at the museum." Dujun said.

"Ne, Dujun." Dongwoon replied while closing the slide door. 

Gikwang look at him in confusion. "Where are we going?" Gikwang asked innocently. Dongwoon shrugged. "To relieve your stress." He replied.

"Bwoya? Are you teasing me?" Gikwang pouted. "Anio~ we can't go to club. Since we're too young and in our teenage, we can't drunk." Dongwoon said.

"But, Yoseob can."

"He's older than you."

"Just in the same year but different month." Gikwang said. Dongwoon grabbed Gikwang closer because people want to get in before they were about to go to back to the place where they met earlier. He hugged Gikwang tightly. The eye-smiled boy blushes but he have to stay.

So many guys here and only two women. That's also the reason why Dongwoon wants to protect Gikwang because he's too attractive and can make others fall in love sometimes but not as popular as Dongwoon or the two others.

When they arrived at the place they got earlier, Gikwang feel free from the crowds. He happily linked his arms around Dongwoon's and lean on his shoulder. 

"Biggest creepy things was when there's crowds in elevator." said Gikwang. "But, you can breathe or not? If no, let's not use the elevator anymore." Dongwoon said in worried.

"I'm okay. So, it's alright."

At the museum, Gikwang raised up his arms and ran happily asking for Dongwoon to hug him. But, the others are staring at his act because they are so young and seems high schooler. 

"Woonie, shall we go that far? So that people couldn't see us?"

"Ne, ne."

He took Gikwang's hand and intertwined them. This being first time they hold hands while having on a date.

"Huh~ this place is so cold~" Gikwang says cutely. Dongwoon quickly took off his jacket and place it on Gikwang. "Woonie, you can just hug me to warm me~ I don't want you catch a cold too. Here." Gikwang give back his jacket. Dongwoon sighed and nodded.

"Well, don't blame me if you got a nosebleed." Dongwoon joke.

"It's not hot day. It's cold~” 

Dongwoon hugs Gikwang from behind and lean against the wall since this is comfort place to chill.

"Ah~ this is our 100 days dating~ I wonder if I can live longer until we grow up! Right, Dongwoonie?" Gikwang said innocently that makes Dongwoon feel a little bit hurt in his heart that suddenly let out his tears because he couldn't hold it.

"Why you say that?" Dongwoon asked while wiping his tears quickly until Gikwang turn around.

"Are you crying?"

"No. Something is went into my eyes."

"It's not good to lie to your lover, I know that you're sad because I'm no longer live. But,... You know what? It hurt me too. Because I want to stay longer with you until we grow up older..."

"Me too, Kwangie. But, why can't you stay strong."

"I'm on the next level. I feel like I can stop breathing when I get shock because of my heart beat and worst things are when I got bleeding... Everything is hurt... Just like a fantasy game that was hurt by the enemy."

"You're human. Why would you say it's like a fantasy game?"

"Because we both are like romantic fantasy game that I want we both meet in the next life."

Gikwang cough and he covered his mouth and swallow the things that was about to come out. He can feel he was drinking his own blood. 

"Kwangie, don't leave me please."

"..."

"Please stay strong."

"You guys keep asking me to stay strong. I haven't heard that from Junhyung yet. But, I've always hear that from Dujun since middle school."

"He always worried about you. But, why if Junhyung say that?"

"Maybe complete five of you will make me strong if I could do it? But, if my life's end in the hospital, I'm sorry. You can take care of them all and yourself."

Gikwang cried and wipes his tears with his long sleeve. Dongwoon took his hand and held them.

"Are you giving up and ready to leave me?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang widen his eyes. He then shut his eyes and chuckles.

"I don't want to leave you yet. But, it's not the starter. I can say we both have been dating for three years because we're alway together. Even tho, we were just friends..."

"..."

I love you so much, Dongwoon. But, feels like too late... 

"Kwangie, I love you..."

"Aigoo. Don't cry." Gikwang caresses Dongwoon's face and wipes his tears. "I love you too, Woonie."

....

"Ah! There they are!" Junhyung says loudly. Dongwoon suddenly released the hug and Gikwang pouted. "So mean~" Gikwang whispered. Dongwoon laugh. "They will tease us." Dongwoon said.

"Having fun, huh?!" Dujun asked aggressively.

"Here we go, Hyunseung." Yoseob said. Hyunseung sighed. "I knew it will happen." Hyunseung replied.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : don't wanna end early. That's why :"( and i hope u enjoy reading heheh. Thanks for reading. Wait for it!