What in the world...

It's okay to love

Gikwang going home by a bus. He doesn't want to go home yet. What he wants is to go somewhere with Hyunseung. Junhyung and Dongwoon weren't here. Only the two of them. Seems like they're more close. He feels like he got new friends since Dujun and Yoseob not that close too each other but only with him. That's makes him bored. He do not know why Dujun didn't thought Yoseob as friend anymore. He only believe Yoseob might be in another world.

"Gikwang-ah?"

"Ne, Hyunseung?"

"We're not going anywhere?"

"Oh. How about just walked on the street? There's a lot of people there."

"Sure thing. Let's go."

 

Dongwoon was with Junhyung and Dujun. The three become close after knowing the other is popular at school. These people are too handsome that makes them have their fans. The only in silence was Dujun and Junhyung started their conversation, not leaving the eldest being so silent. That's not fair since they start to become close friends.

"Yah, Dongwoon-ah, have you made Gikwang go back to you?" Dujun asked. Dongwoon shook his head. But giving him a smile. Dujun smiles back. Junhyung confused why about Gikwang.

"Are you guys talking about him again?" Junhyung asked. "Do you have a problem?" Dujun replied. "N-no. But, it's weird. I thought he have been always with our Dongwoon?"

"Yes, he is. But, everything is change after he faint. He don't remember that Dongwoon was in middle school with him and me and we're friends. He love Dongwoon so much and they know that."

"Dujun, you're too much detail..." said Dongwoon. Junhyung laughed. "Your best friend is not a good on keeping a secret. But, it's okay. Whatever happens, you should tell Gikwang about this. I think he's amnesia." said Junhyung. Dujun give a 'duh' face to Junhyung.

"How about you and Yoseob?" Dongwoon asked Dujun. Dujun stop walking. The two turned around at him and stop.

"I want to make him fall for me. Bye! Gotta go now!"

"Bye..." The two says in unison.

Till in 7 night, Dujun sit on the playground chair and chat with Yoseob since he finally got his number from Gikwang. Yoseob won't be mad if it is his new friend. Dujun feel a bit worried if Yoseob might block him. So, he slowly dial his number but then he stopped as the kid come to him. The boy was smiling and give him a snack.

"Eat, hyung. You can't let your stomach empty." said the little boy before he ran. Dujun couldn't thanks to him because he's too fast running towards his mom.

how did he know I'm hungry?

He forgot to call Yoseob or anyone. Leaving a chat, but he forgot. He doesn't get any notification too. He sighed sadly and stares at people around here. He took a story book from his bag and open to the page, continue reading them. It was romance book, same book as Dongwoon read but different volume. 

"Um... Hi?" Dujun stopped and look to the side. He suddenly stood up and awkwardly look away.

"Hi, Yoseob..."

"You text me? I bet you got my number from Gikwang."

"Uhm. Th-that's right..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't reply to you but I came here because I want to see you if you're okay. You seems like you're not okay. Is anything happened?" The small boy smiles innocently. Dujun sadly smile back at him and nod his head.

"There's nothing happened... I just..."

"Ne? Oh, I have a water for you to drink. Here you go. Don't let your throat hurting because you're thirsty."

"Thank you."

"Friends will help."

"Hm."

 

how long are we going to stay as friends... Dujun thought.

 

Yoseob look at Dujun's hand and grinned. "Hey, what book are you reading?" He asked the elder. "Oh, this? It's... Romance book. But, it is very sad too."

"Why?"

"The main character's friend is dead because he's sick."

"Oh... That's sad. Can I borrow it?"

"Sure. But, this is isn't the first volume. I've read from the first and this is the final one."

"Really? Well, it's fine. As long as it is romance, I would love to read."

"Sure. Here you go." Yoseob take the book and start from the first page. Dujun didn't care at all. Because it was not from the library. He bought it. He doesn't care if it's ruin or destroyed by Yoseob because he doesn't want to read it anymore. It makes him overthinking because it's too romance for the main character in the story book. He thought it same as him and Yoseob.

"Hey, Dujun-ah. The book is so interesting. Can I bring it to home?"

"Just take it. I'll give it to you. I don't want to read it anymore. It kinda makes me sad to think someone I love but that person didn't know. It's been 3 years...."

"Aw... I'm sorry to hear that. But, you sure you will give me this?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll keep it nicely."

 

*

 

Hyunseung and Gikwang were on the street and bought something to eat. So that they don't have to eat at home. Hyunseung sighed. Gikwang look at him. "What's wrong?" Gikwang asked. "Does your relationship with Dongwoon good?"

"Um... How... I mean how did you know about our relationship? But, we're not couple yet."

"Don't you wanna start to date him?"

"Why is that?"

"It will be more fun. How do you feel towards him?"

"I think... I like him... But I don't think we can make it! We're just met."

"No. You've known each other for a long time."

"You say that too?"

 

oh my god ... What happened...

 

Hyunseung just nodded. Gikwang feel strange with his life now. He thought this is not right. He was hit by car but how did he got into the school clinic and he remembers that. He's not even joking around. He knew that. He feel the pain like real life. 

After they're done everything, Hyunseung help Gikwang to got up by holding his arm. "Gikwang? You're nosebleed." "Eh??? Oh no! I need to see my doctor now!"

My doctor??? What am I saying??

"Uh? Your doctor? Are you... Sick?"

"Yes. I'm sick... My dad even told me that I got nosebleed often and my doctor said that I'm not okay. I have my illness that hurt me so much--"

Gikwang's eyes widened. He stopped after he realized what he just said. Hyunseung tilt his head in confused. He realize that was not true. He never been sick before. But this nosebleed... He feel dizzy and suddenly falls on Hyunseung's chest. Hyunseung shake his body.

"Gikwang, wake up!" But he didn't wake up. 

 

It so dark... Gikwang open his eyes and saw his dad sitting on the chair besides him. He was laying on the hospital bed with a school uniform he wears.

"Appa?? Wait, why am I here??"

"Relax, son. You're not okay. The doctor said your body system is weak but you still can be active."

"Oh... Who bring me here?"

"Hyunseung. Your friend. He said you're nosebleed and suddenly faint."

"I see... Appa, I need to get out from here."

"Yes, of course. Let's go to see your doctor."

"Ne..."

Gikwang and his dad went to meet the doctor. Gikwang didn't know what happened to his life. He thought he never get sick since he was kid. But, he can say with his mouth and voice that he is sick and he got nosebleed, faint two times. 

"What's the results of my son?" Mr Lee asked.

"Your son is fine. But, he need to take care of his health. His body doesn't work really well. His heart can stop sometimes whenever he is too shock. He needs someone that can take care of him at school." The doctor explained. His dad nodded.

"Am I sick?" Gikwang asked.

"Don't tell me you forget about it... You have been sick since 7 year old."

 

What... What in the world... That can't be...

 

"Oh... Is that so?"

"Yes."

 

He must be joking. I don't even know this doctor either. But how can I speak the truth?

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : that's Gikwang's world change. Thank you ☺️💞