The weird things happen

It's okay to love

Gikwang was done after talking to Dongwoon, the new guy. He went back to the school building from the field until he saw Yoseob and he was wondering why Yoseob stop there and he could only see the latter from behind with three other boys. He couldn't find Dujun. Isn't he with him earlier? Gikwang can't let his best friend alone so he go there closer. "Yah-" "oh, this faint boy came to rescue his best friend~" "shut up! I'm going to kill you all!" Gikwang shouted at them. They laughed. Gikwang couldn't take it anymore. He took the umbrella and try to hit one of them. But, Yoseob stopped him by hugging him from behind. "Yoseob! Let go!" "Stop! Y-you can't fight with those bullies!" "But-" "damn you, Lee Gikwang. Never meet us ever again. You ruin our sweet moment with Yang Yoseob." "Shut up! That's not sweet! That's bully!" 

Yoseob bowed at Gikwang. Gikwang confused. He never been like this before. Yoseob say thank you to Gikwang for saving his life and this is weird. He had never thanks to him like that. He tilt his head until Yoseob walk away. And now he realize he must be already dead but encounter another life. He also never know who's Dongwoon and how can he still remember the incident with full of blood and he's still alive, here, standing at the school corridor.

The three girls from the stairs laughing at him for saving his best friend's life but didn't act like his best friend at all. Even tho, he's not feeling betrayed but he felt so strange since they both never get bullied before and they just feel always safe since Dujun with them. Gikwang couldn't understand why Dujun suddenly disappeared from Yoseob and he didn't brought anything on his hands that he told the younger they went to buy something.

"Didn't Dujun and Yoseob went to the canteen or store or somewhere and buy something??" He said to himself. "I was hit by car and it hurt so much. But, why Yoseob told me that I was faint? I'm not sick or nausea. Who's Dongwoon???"

"Yah, Lee Gikwang. If you're talking to yourself, go to the hospital and die." The girls continue to laugh.

Gikwang stuck out his tongue at them before he walked away. Those girls must be Yoseob's bully too or his bully. He ignores the others even when Junhyung pass by him just now, he still walk forward until he bumped onto the tall guy that he met in the morning. He gasp and opened his mouth with his eyes widened. Dongwoon smiled and grinned at him. "Annyeong." the taller started. "A... Annyeong..!" He ran away and leave Dongwoon with confusion.

Junhyung suddenly came to Dongwoon and show his phone to him, "Hey, Woon. Did you know...." but Dongwoon can only hear 'bla bla' because his eyes were on Gikwang who ran like a person who can't meet a new guy. Dongwoon found him very funny and cute. 

"Yah, are you listening??"

"Uh? What?"

"Dongwoon... Don't tell me you really want that Gikwang??"

"No. I didn't mean that. But, he's so attractive. Maybe I can be friends with him."

"Sure. If he wants to." Junhyung laugh so hard with the new one until Dongwoon feel unamused but trying to find Gikwang.

 

**

 

Gikwang gasp and breathe harder as he remembers the smile of Son Dongwoon. He blushes and cupped his face to stop thinking about Dongwoon's face, he met two times. He can't run away after this because they're the same class. He couldn't stop his hard breathe until he found a beautiful doe-eyed boy walking passed while laughing through his phone. He never meet this boy but he looks so pure and innocent. He thought. 

"Yes? Why you look at me?" The doe-eyed boy asked with a smile.

"Aa! You're so pretty!"

"Thanks. But don't called me pretty. Well, you're cute. I bet you meet my boyfriend's new best friend?"

"Your boyfriend and his new best friend?"

"Yeah. Oh by the way, my name is Jang Hyunseung, class 3-A."

"I'm Lee Gikwang, class 3-B... Oh, yeah! Who's your boyfriend and his new best friend?"

"My boyfriend, Junhyung and his new best friend, Son Dongwoon."

Gikwang gasp again. This pretty boy is lucky to have the popular boy named Junhyung that every girls want him. Dujun is also the popular one but he ship Dujun with Yoseob the most than the girls. He still don't know that Dongwoon is that new best friend of Junhyung until Hyunseung, the doe-eyed boy tell him.

"Well, see you again soon. I'll give you ny number. Why can't we be friends, right? I don't have friends in my class. So, I hope you accept me-"

"Yes! Yes! Let's be friends!"

 

wait, what??

 

"Okay then, let's go to the next class, ne?"

Gikwang nodded. Hyunseung pat his head and walk away. 

 

Seems like a story book...

 

In the class, Gikwang gasped as Dongwoon entering the class. How many times he gasped whenever it is Dongwoon? He thought. Dongwoon smiled at him, he smiles back in his shy way. This is the first time he's going to face someone he just met today and felt like a love coming to his life. Dongwoon sit at the back. Gikwang turned his head around and look at him. He blushes when Dongwoon look at him and smile. He turned to the front quickly before Dongwoon saw him blushing. Then Yoseob came in alone. "Where's Dujun?" Gikwang whispered. "Dujun? I don't know. I didn't go with him and not that close to him." "What?!" Gikwang ruffles his hair in disbelief hearing that. Yoseob is not close to Dujun?? That can't be.

When Dujun enter the class, he stood up and go towards him. "Hm? What's up? You look so weird today." said Dujun. Gikwang pout and slap his chest. "I'm not weird, okay? It just that Yoseob. Didn't you go with him?? Aren't you and Yoseob thay close than me?"

"Huh? Gikwang, I know you ship me with him but I can't do anything. He's innocent and lovely. I just don't know how to make him like we always do. I don't know what happened to him either. I've been liked him for a long time. But, I can't do it."

"You... Like him?"

"I thought you know?"

"I don't."

"And... Didn't you and Dongwoon known each other for a long time? I thought you like him."

"What?"

"Gikwang, you like him, for a long time."

 

Dujun walk to his seat. Gikwang look at Dongwoon. Dongwoon look at him and was confused. He can't understand why Dujun say that. He never met Dongwoon and they never know each other. But, of course he's happy when Dujun told him that he likes Yoseob. That's the only thing he wants to hear but not when he and Dongwoon known each other for a long time.

 

no! No! Maybe Dujun is not right! Why I've known Dongwoon but how can we act like strangers??? Or am I got amnesia?? We're not even childhood friends or anything! 

 

Gikwang asked the teacher that he wants to go to wash room for a few moments. As Gikwang went out, Dongwoon raised up his hand asking for a permission to go with Gikwang. He's afraid if Gikwang will faint or anything happened to him. When the teacher let him, he managed to grabbed Gikwang's waist. Gikwang turned around and blinked.

"Dongwoon???"

"I can't let you go alone. It's too dangerous for you since I heard from Junhyung, you got bullied this morning. Yoseob told him and he told me."

"Wait, the one who got bullied is Yoseob not me."

"Is that so? But, whatever. Let's go now."

While walking, Gikwang and Dongwoon keep in awkward silence. They only look at the front and carefully watch the step until they reached to the wash room. Gikwang wash his face five times and look at the mirror, slapping his face and look at himself again. "I'm not crazy, right?" He mumbled. Dongwoon who's waiting outside, suddenly opened the door and looked for him.

"You're not crazy. I also found weird because I thought Yoseob and Dujun are close but they act like strangers." said Dongwoon.

"You saw it too??"

"Yeah."

"Wait, how did you know they're close when you just came here today??"

"You will know soon. Anyway, I would like to be close with you as friends. It's okay, if you don't want to."

"You sure you want to be my friend? Because-"

"Come out from the wash room and talk to me here."

Gikwang pout and walk towards Dongwoon. He stood in front of him and looked up the taller in eyes that makes him shy a little. He looks away and look at the taller again.

"Are you sure you want to be my friend? Because... I'm friends with Dujun and Yoseob."

"I want to get to know more about you." Dongwoon bent down his body and look closer at the short boy. Gikwang blushes but freezing while staring at the taller's eyes.

"Okay... Then... Acts normal!"

"Aigoo! You're sooo cute!" Dongwoon pinched Gikwang's cheeks.

"Argh!"

Dongwoon chuckles and pat his head. He doesn't care about age at all because Gikwang acts like a child and he acts like a mature one.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : that's still the starter. Thanks :D