It's the same as the book..

It's okay to love

After the school end, Yoseob follows Gikwang with Hyunseung. The other three are separated and not with each other for their broken era except for Dongwoon who's still patient to make Gikwang remember him.

Hyunseung stopped at the middle of walk, Yoseob and Gikwang turned around with a confused expression. The two are looking at each other until Hyunseung blowing through the air.

"Did you guys know... I think he is you guy's classmate. His name is Junhyung." Hyunseung started.

"Yes, he's our classmate and typically our friend." Gikwang replied. "What's wrong with him, Seung?" Yoseob asked.

"He's kinda so attractive. I think he's sweet than I thought." said Hyunseung. "What do you think about him at first?" Gikwang asked.

"I thought he was weird. But then I realized he's not weird."

"When did you think him like that?" Yoseob asked. "The day he came to my class." "I see... But... You seems like you had a romantic feelings for him." "Maybe? Who knows? I don't know about love. But if it's true that I like him, then I will confess to him." Hyunseung happily replied to Yoseob.

"Just like Gikwang. You liked Dongwoon, right?" Hyunseung teased.

"Eh??? A-anio!" Gikwang blushes and ran to the front quickly. Yoseob slightly chuckles and follows Gikwang. 

 

Gikwang forget about Dongwoon. Dujun liked Yoseob. Me... I don't know yet. I wonder if Junhyung like someone too? I think we both are match... Hyunseung thought.

 

Junhyung rest on the couch. His family were all already sleeping except for him, watching tv. There's nothing can make him feel sleepy unless if Hyunseung call him this night as always. He thought it. But he doesn't care anymore. If it's begin again like their first met, then he's sure he and Hyunseung can ended up together. He wish for that.

RINGING

Junhyung got up and pick up his phone. It was Hyunseung who call him. He smile and place his phone to his ear. "Ne, Hyunseung?" He started with a smile. "Are you not sleeping yet?" "You see that I pick up your call, right?" "Hm. You're funny."

"Why?" Junhyung slightly chuckles. He turned around and realizing that his mom was at the back. He give a signal to his mom to keep on silent for a while.

"Other than talking, I want to ask you."

"What is it, Seungie?"

"I'm still wondering... Why you came to my class... I can't believe that you want to talk to someone in my class."

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Jinjja? I don't think so. Hmmm.... How was the book you borrow today? Do you really read them?"

"Of course. It's so interesting. I read it until page 24."

"Bwo?? Seems like you're lying, ehe." Hyunseung joke. Junhyung bit his lower lip holding his laughed hearing Hyunseung's cute voice.

"I'm not lying. But, the story seems like one of the main characters friend kinda struggling about the relationship. They do love each other after they become friends and uh... Hyunseung, it's late. My mom might be waiting. See you again at school tomorrow. Oh no, can I come to your house waiting for you? Let's go to school together."

"Right. I'll send my address. Just come and wait, okay, Jun?"

"I will."

Junhyung hung up the call immediately and close his eyes. He sighed and go back to lay down on the couch. His mom was disappeared from there for a long time. He lied to Hyunseung because he doesn't want to talk a lot by using phone. It's the same as Hyunseung he know. Hyunseung will always call him when their first met.

 

In the morning early, Dujun and Gikwang sit besides each other because they're doing their homework together while the others aren't here yet. Gikwang completely forget about the homework given by their class teacher. Dujun was lazy to do at home. He sleep the whole day after school. When Junhyung came, they look at him and stopped what they are doing.

"Good morning, you two." said Junhyung happily.

"Good morning." The two replied together. "What are you so happy about?" Dujun asked. "Dunno. I come to school with Hyunseung. He talk about the book I borrow yesterday."

"Good for you to come to school with your crush! So lucky."

"Uhm. Well, how about Yoseob? How long are you going to hide your feelings from him?"

"What if he likes someone else?"

"Dujun... You're too early trying to give up! Just do it already!" said Gikwang.

"Yah. I know you ship me with Yoseob, but doesn't mean he will accept me if I confess my feelings to him. This is not like a story book." Dujun replied. Gikwang pouted. Junhyung rolled his eyes. He took his chair and brought it to Dujun's place. "Oh, Junhyung. What story book?" Dujun added.

"It's about main characters. They are couple but sadly their friend died and leave her lover."

"Woah! What volume are you reading??? Isn't that the final volume??"

"So, you've read it till the end?"

"Yeah! But, the final one... I give it to Yoseob. Because I know what will happen to their friend. It's kinda sad. Even it cost much but I don't care to give it to Yoseob. Because-"

"-because you love him." Gikwang interrupt teasingly. Junhyung and him laughed. "Stop it, you two." said Dujun.

 

...

 

At the second period class, the teacher was teaching maths and the others are looking in the front. Gikwang sighed because he didn't see Dongwoon since morning. He only see Yoseob. He thought Dongwoon absent today which makes him more lonely and bored. 

"Lee Gikwang?"

"Ne!" Gikwang stood up all of sudden.

"Are you okay?"

"K-kinda... Head... Ache..., Sonsaengnim..."

"Yang Yoseob, bring him to the clinic."

"Ne, sonsaengnim."

 

While walking to the corridor, way to go to clinic, five people came. The two stop and Gikwang is unamused with this. Yoseob look at Gikwang and Gikwang look back at him. Gikwang smirked at him. 

"Let's action." Gikwang whispered to Yoseob. "How??"

"Awh! My head! It hurt so much!" Gikwang says in dramatic way. The bullies are shocked and panic. Yoseob gulped and pretend to help Gikwang. "Help us! Gikwang is faint! But... The... The bullies..." And Gikwang feel black and dizzy and faint for real.

The bullies got panicked and look for a teacher. Yoseob couldn't carry him now because he's afraid if Gikwang is that heavy. Then, Dongwoon came, Yoseob surprised. "Dongwoon? You're not absent??" He asked. "I had meetings with my club members... Oh, what happened to- Gikwang??"

Dongwoon pick up Gikwang and carried him to go to the clinic. Yoseob blinked. Since Dongwoon is now with Gikwang, so he went back to the class or else someone will make rumors that he's skipping class even the teacher won't believe him. 

 

where... What happened? Gikwang slowly open his eyes and got up immediately. He caresses his body and look to the side.

"Dongwoon!" He says loudly and suddenly hugged him. Dongwoon froze before hugged him back. It was an awkward. "I thought you don't come to school! Where were you???" "S-sorry... I had meetings with my club members..."

Gikwang released the hug and smile at the taller. Dongwoon smiled back and awkwardly look on the floor.

"How long I was here?" Gikwang asked. "Since morning." "Bwo? I thought it was second period and I was...." faint... "Dongwoon..." "Sorry..."

why did he apologize? Gikwang thought.

 

....

 

Gikwang gasped as his eyes open. He was in the class and immediately got up. The whole of his classmate laugh at him. He look at the back and there's no Dongwoon. So, it was a dream that Dongwoon carrying me? He thought. The teacher asked him to get out from the class and stay outside until the break time. It was still second period. He was sleeping the whole period since the first period after he and Dujun talk with Junhyung.

he sighed as he had to stay outside his classroom. He look inside through the window and see Yoseob was there. 

​​

am i having nightmare every morning?? He thought.

 

At the moment, he pouted and look on the floor while his hands were both at the back. He was bored waiting outside and get tired. Then he saw dark in front of him. He slowly looked up and gasped. He step backwards at the same time.

"Annyeong?" Dongwoon mouthed.

"Annyeong...." Gikwang shyly replied.

"What happened?"

"Hm... I was sleeping in class and Ms Choi asked me to stay outside until the break time... and... Hey... I thought you were absent?"

"Anio. I was meeting with my club members."

"Oh? I see... Hm...." Gikwang sadly replied.​ Dongwoon slightly chuckles. He pat Gikwang's head and smiles. "Don't worry. I promise to take care of you. I will stay here until ​​​​​the break time." said Dongwoon. Gikwang blushes as Dongwoon standing besides him, too close.

Gikwang moved his head to the side to Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiles at him and moved his index finger to Gikwang's little finger. Gikwang blushes more and more.

"Wae???" Gikwang asked.

"What if you faint? So, I will hold your hand. Here."

"D-D-Dongwoon!"

"Don't worry. No one will saw us."

"But!"

"It's okay!"

 

Dujun saw the two of them outside through the window seems so cute. He smiles at them and slightly chuckles quietly. 

 

It's the same as the book.. they're so cute together... Dujun thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : kiwoon at the end part? Ofc because this is their story too. They're the main on the description ^^ so let's do a lot of kiwoon hehe. Well... It's still ongoing heheh. Thank you for reading, btw!