Escape to reality

It's okay to love

Taecyeon went to the other school library on Monday. He didn't go to his school today but at least sending Minjun to school. He took the book that he create in volume one.

"This was Minjun's idea." He muttered sadly. Then he smile as he open the first page.

At school, Gikwang look outside on the school window. He smiles at the bright sky. He touches the window glass while looking at other students playing ball at the field. "Kwangie, how long are you going to look outside?" Dongwoon break the silence between the two for a long time being here.

Gikwang turned to him and grabbed his arm. He grinned, "I just remember about Taecyeon. I was wondering how did he know that I only have a few months to live."

"You still thinking about your life?"

"Of course. I just want to remind you. Anyways, how do you feel about last night being together with me in the museum? I'm just asking. Maybe you're feeling annoying because I keep talking about my lives-"

"-Kwangie, I was thinking too. Why you didn't go to talk with Dujun now?" Dongwoon interrupted.

"Because I have you."

"At least talk to me, kid. This is not the end of the world yet. I know you thought I forget about you after dating Yoseob. You also think Yoseob forget about you after dating me, right?" Dujun said who's suddenly interrupting their conversation. 

"Anio! I'm not like that!" Gikwang said while smacked Dujun's arm. Dujun laughed. "Look at your aggressive boyfriend, Woon. He had never change at all." Dongwoon chuckled. "You're right."

"Woonie!" Gikwang sulking and fold his arms on his chest. Dujun tap on Dongwoon's shoulder giving him a sign to comfort that boy. Dongwoon nodded and ruffles Gikwang's hair. He bent down his body and look onto Gikwang's face. Gikwang gasp and blushes while his heart beat faster.

Ottoke?! He's so close! Ah! It's alright! We're couple! Gikwang thought.

"I'm sorry for agreeing with Dujun." Dongwoon said. "Hmph!" Gikwang pouted and look away. "Kwangie! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" 

Gikwang giggles. "Okay! I forgive you." He said and kiss Dongwoon's cheek. Dongwoon blushes and stopped while Gikwang walk to his own desk.

"Was that a forgive kiss?" Dujun teased Dongwoon. Dongwoon surprised in embarrasing and look away.

"S-stop."

In the A-class, Hyunseung was listening to his airpod while doing his classwork. When he was focusing on the paper, his other phone suddenly ringing making the others looking at him. He immediately mute it and look at the name.

"Oh... Mr Joo! Please excuse me!" He said.

"Ne." Mr Joo replied.

He went out from the class and pick up the call. "Ah, jinjja, Junhyung?? Didn't you have class to call me during period?" Hyunseung asked. He look at his classmate through the window, they look at him.

"Sorry for that, Hyunseungie. Why you so mad??"

"Of course I am! We're same school, so we can meet later at break time???"

"Ah, kay. Whatever. You're so woman style."

"BWO?!!--"

Junhyung suddenly hung up the call and laughing making Dujun look at him. The B-class didn't have period for today. There's Yoseob who sits besides Dujun, shook his head for a reason. Junhyung was just disturbing his boyfriend because he's alone here.

Gikwang and Dongwoon look at each other and giggling after seeing Junhyung's act. 

-

Taecyeon came to the school at the break time, because he promise to meet Minjun here. Minjun sit at the garden, waiting for him to come. When he arrives here, Minjun waves at him and ask him to come. As he got here, Minjun blinking waiting for the question. He knows what Taecyeon actually wants.

"Oh. Yeah. Why we meet here? Right, do you really want to quit the school?" Taecyeon spoke. Minjun was thinking about it and chuckles. "It seems like our world is now better." said Minjun.

"Huh?" Taecyeon confused.

"Escape to reality?" Minjun asked. "What do you mean?"

"You said that last time. You say that..." Minjun start to cry and look at the ground. Taecyeon was still confused. He walk closer towards him and wipes his tears.

"Taecyeon-ah... Let's run away from here. Far from here..." He cries again.

"Why you decided to?"

"Because I am lying all this time. I hate myself. I don't have anyone that's why I have to lie because my adopted family hates me and ask me to leave you. But then I realized I wake up in the hospital."

"Minjun..."

"I run away from there and find somewhere to live because I need some space, trying to forget about you but I can't. That's why I came back here, just to find you again and I'm so happy that you're still here, hugging me all of sudden because you thought I'm different Minjun. But, I'm me. I had to lie because I want to know if you miss me a lot. Yet, you do."

"How could you..."

"And I lie because my adopted family hates you too. They hate both of us and it hurt me. I just can't accept the fact I lied to someone I really love-"

"-Minjun, whatever it is. I don't care about how much you lie to me because you are you. Even tho, you fooled me around but I don't mind." Taecyeon grabbed him in embrace and caressing his hair.

"You should hate me too. I don't deserve this world..."

"I can't hate you. Everybody hate both of us and it hurt me. No one cares about us. You need a lot of love. From me."

"Taecyeon..."

"Do you want to escape now?"

"Ne..."

Taecyeon released the hug give his hand for Minjun. Minjun was confused for a while until he look at the smile appears on Taecyeon's lips. Minjun smile back and nodded while putting his hand on Taecyeon's. 

"We will never come back here, Minjun. Let's be happy with our own life. We're married after all."

"Ne."

Taecyeon and Minjun just went out from the school gate and after two days, they had never came back to school and Taecyeon's name as student list was cancelled from this high school because of his oldest age with Minjun.

 

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : don't worry. I'm okay if u skip this taeckay part. Also, i won't forget about them hehe. Now, let's go back to kiwoon. Focus on them bcz i need to end this soon as if i could. There's JunSeung and duseob too (to be more like kiwoon). And thanks for reading 💕