I like you...

It's okay to love

A/N : im sorry for short taeckay yesterday. the story is just having it's line and why TaecKay are also in this story.

 

---

(While Taecyeon was in the library, before Minjun came to him...)

Dujun and Gikwang are the only in the class, studying with Dongwoon at Gikwang's table. Yoseob was here too but he wants to study alone for a while. Not because he doesn't want to join them but the three of them must be talking about their past that Yoseob didn't want to interrupt.

"Gikwang, I heard you hate Taecyeon." Dujun whispered. Gikwang surprised and feel embarrassed. He remembers what was happening in the canteen.

"Dujun, I can hear that. Is that whispering or talking normally?" said Dongwoon. Dujun laugh making Yoseob surprised because he was too focused.

"Okay, let's talk normally. Yoseobie, wanna join us?" Dujun asked him. Yoseob look at him before he nod. He then look at Gikwang and Dongwoon who's smiling at him.

"Just join us, Yoseob!" Gikwang said. "Yeah, you're our friends too even you weren't with the three of us in the past but you were with Gikwang as 'girl' in every relationship." Dongwoon joke but he's serious with that word. Dujun and Gikwang laugh at Dongwoon for being too weird today.

People keep saying Dujun, Dongwoon and I were best friends in the past... Do I actually know who Dongwoon is? Gikwang thought. He look at Dongwoon and smiles secretly. I wish both of us are lovers... 

"Kwangie? What's up? Is there something you want to ask that you look at me?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang blushes and suddenly look at his book. Dujun smirked until Yoseob came here, sitting in opposite to Gikwang. "Anio... I was just wondering... How can you be so handsome?" Gikwang asked innocently. Dongwoon blinked.

Dujun and Dongwoon couldn't hold their laughter while Yoseob was just smiling because he didn't know what's going on here that the two suddenly laugh at Gikwang. At the same time, blood dripping on his hand, he stopped and touched his nose. "Ah nosebleed again..." He complained.

Dongwoon took a tissue and wipes his bleeding nose carefully. "D-Dongwoon, I can do it by myself!"

"No. Let me do it because you won't know how to take care of your nose." Dongwoon joke. Gikwang pouted cutely and takes away the tissue.

"Instead wipes them off with the tissue, why don't both of you go to the washroom or else a ghost will smell Gikwang's blood." Dujun said. Gikwang smacked Dujun's arm and pout.

"Don't scared me like that." said Gikwang. Dongwoon stood up and did Gikwang. The two went out from the class, leaving Dujun and Yoseob alone in the class.

"Seobie, don't be shy, okay? You're lucky that you're one of my non-fans being with a popular guy like me. So, keep stay with me here, ne?" said Dujun. Yoseob blushes. He got up from the sit. He was about to pack up his things but Dujun stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Yoseob... Please don't go..." Dujun slowly let go his hand.

"N-no... I don't go anywhere. I'm just--" Yoseob got interrupt by slipping on the floor when he was about to walk. But then Dujun rescue him, he managed to catch him as he stood up quickly. Yoseob was on his arm and his hands was gripping Dujun's school uniform.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Yo-"

"i-it's alright! Thanks..."

Meanwhile, Gikwang was washing his nose harshly and Dongwoon stop him. Dongwoon takes the water and wash Gikwang's nose. When they stopped, Gikwang look his face in the mirror.

"Dongwoon-ah, don't you feel disgusted that you touch my nosebleeds?" He joke.

"I don't. I've been doing that to you for a long time."

"What do you mean? Who's the first person you did that?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You, Gikwang. The only person I have been always thinking about."

"Hmm... Do you like me?"

"Uh... I... I don't know. Why you ask?"

"Anio. I'm just asking. You say something about love. It's related to love you know? Why you always thinking about me?"

"Because you are you." Dongwoon pat his head and caresses Gikwang's hair and took his both hands. Gikwang looked at him in confusion.

"If I say the truth, don't run away. Don't avoid me." "What do you want to say?"

"I... Gikwang, I like you for a long time." Gikwang's heart beat faster. He turned to red and avoid Dongwoon's gaze. 

Silence....

"I mean, I like you as a friend." Dongwoon break the silence. Gikwang opened his mouth with 'o' and look on the floor.

"Oh. That's great." Gikwang replied normally. Dongwoon nodded shyly. He feel so awkward after confessing turn to be silent awkward.

I thought he likes me in romantic way but as a friend? It's okay, Gikwang. Don't think about it... Gikwang thought.

Junhyung sighed seeing Hyunseung talk with someone else from his classmate. They were helping each other in the hall. Junhyung rolled his eyes when that boy who's sweetly smiling at Hyunseung. 

" 'I like you'."

Junhyung turned to the side and immediately stood up. He then getting annoyed with the same person. It was Taecyeon the person who talk about Hyunseung in the morning today.

"That's what you want to say to Jang Hyunseung, right?" Taecyeon asked.

"Shut up." Junhyung replied.

"Don't tell me to shut up because you will regret if you never say it to him. You can see him over there talking lovingly with other man. Aren't you jealous? How about the day you date him before he forgot about you?"

"..."

"Go ahead. Do it before it's too late."

Taecyeon walk away. Junhyung stares at him and then look at Hyunseung. He look away when the man next to Hyunseung look at him.

Taecyeon is right... 

Junhyung walk towards Hyunseung. "Seungie!" He called shyly. Hyunseung tilt his head and smiles. "Yes?"

"Are you busy... Um, nevermind..." Junhyung said while go back to the place where he were. Hyunseung blink then smile. The guy confused with him.

"What's with him?"

"He's kinda cute sometimes, right? I like that boy..." said Hyunseung, trying to defending Junhyung.

Dujun and Yoseob are studying in class. They forgot that Gikwang and Dongwoon were here earlier. Dujun talk to Yoseob about his life while Yoseob just nodded and listen, showing that he understands what Dujun was talking about. While the two are in class, Gikwang and Dongwoon are walking around the school because they're bored just studying without relaxing their brain and mind from stressing about exam. 

Junhyung feel so lonely because there's no one going to be with him for now like always since the others have their own partner to be with. He used to be with Hyunseung but he can't because he finally feel the pain and try to move on early.

Taecyeon went to the library again, since he didn't find Minjun in A-class or in the hall. Maybe he's still in the library after they met. When Minjun appears, Taecyeon pretend to look away because he suddenly remember that he hugged him. "Hey, Taecyeon-shi." Minjun said. Taecyeon bowed awkwardly. Minjun chuckled.

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : since taeckay are not the main characters,... I'm curious about kiwoon here :"(

Thanks for reading 💝