Son Dongwoon

It's okay to love

Uh... What happened...? 

The boy opened his eyes slowly and saw white ceiling. He then got up and feel his head hurting. He touches them to hold the pain.

"Gikwanga!! You're awake!" shouted the puppy eyes boy, Yoseob suddenly hugged Gikwang and cry in happiness. Gikwang was confused before he hugged Yoseob back.

"Damn, Gikwang. I thought you're dead!" Dujun said. Gikwang blink and tilt his head.

"Wait, where am I? Why am I still here? Aren't I supposed to be in grave?" said Gikwang. Yoseob and Dujun look at each other in weird look hearing that.

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Yoseob asked loudly. "Yoseobie, since when are you so loud???" Gikwang asked.

" 'Yoseobie'??" Dujun confused. Yoseob give a weird look at that boy. 

"What is the day today?" Gikwang asked curiously while looking at both.

"Today is Thursday, at 12 PM. We will go back to school again later. This is just a permission from our teacher." Dujun replied while folding his arms on his chest. "Wait, what? Isn't today is Monday? Ah, nevermind. How am I still alive again??"

"You have been coma for two weeks." Yoseob replied. "Bwo? How? What happened to me??"

"You got hit by car after we got home from school. It was founded a fingerprints on your school uniform. It's 56 year old man who push you on the road, it was prove by old lady in the small market and so he got arrested for a crime by stealing 1000 won in bank too." Dujun explained. Gikwang blink again and opened his mouth with 'o' as he doesn't remember at all. 

"Where is Junhyung?" 

"Junhyung couldn't visit you today, he have something to do with Mrs Choi." Yoseob replied. "How about Hyunseung?"

"Hyunseung?? The boy from A-class? Since when you become his friends?? Or are you dreaming of him because he's too pretty or you had a crush on him?" Dujun said.

"What?? I thought he's Junhyung's boyfriend?"

"Not yet a boyfriend. Junhyung still had a crush on him but didn't confess yet." Dujun replied. "What??? But, they always date and going out with us!"

"You're dreaming. He never been going out with us but he may be going out with Junhyung secretly because they both become friends." Yoseob said.

If that was just a dream... and two weeks coma... Then...? Gikwang thought.

"Where is Dongwoon?" Gikwang suddenly asked. Yoseob and Dujun were confused.

"Dongwoon? Who's that?" Dujun asked in confused way. Yoseob opened his mouth to speak.

"What? Dujun... You better stop joking. Dongwoon is our friend! How can you forget about him??"

"You're so weird! I don't even know who Dongwoon is! The only my friends are Junhyung, Yoseob and you! Who is Dongwoon? Your boyfriend??" Dujun replied.

"But, Dongwoon always been with us and our classmate!" Gikwang started to burst out tears.

"Huh? When?? It's been two weeks you're coma and we don't have any student named Dongwoon in our class or know him or even a new student!" Dujun said.

"No... You're lying, right?? Yoseob! Please tell me! What's going on?! Didn't he in the next unit room because he's sick like me??" Gikwang said.

"Next unit room?? And... Since when are you sick? You never have an ill." Yoseob replied. Gikwang gritted his teeth.

He stood up and went out from his room to find the person he's looking for, followed by Dujun and Yoseob.

Gikwang asked the doctor about 'Son Dongwoon' but the doctor told him that there's no patient name Dongwoon in here. "You're lying! Doctor-nim! Yah! Please! Tell me where is Son Dongwoon!" He yelled.

"We don't even have any patient name Son Dongwoon. I've told you already. Please go back to your room."

"No! Not until you tell the truth!"

"Gikwang! Stop it! You scared all people here!" Dujun says loudly while grabbing his forearm. Gikwang glares at the doctor. At the same time, he went out from the hospital and going to school by taxi with Yoseob and Dujun who are going back to school.

When they got into school, Gikwang went inside the gate, didn't care that he is wearing hospital patient clothes until others staring at him with weird look. He went to all classes one by one followed by Dujun and Yoseob.

In the 3-B class, "Dongwoon!" He shouted. Others are shocked and confused. It was period time and the class teacher stop. Dujun and Yoseob bowed and apologize and tell her they will come back with a permission.

"Yah! Dongwoon! Where are you?!" He shouted in another next class and still didn't found him.

Until he end with first year classes, no one's named Son Dongwoon or his face in this school. 

Gikwang cries and falls down on the floor. Yoseob ran towards him and rub his back. Dujun sit on the floor and hugs Gikwang. 

"Dujun, it was a joke, right? Dongwoon was sick... He have been always take care of me..." Gikwang cried. Yoseob look at Dujun. Dujun look at Yoseob, giving a sign.

"He may be a person that take good care of you to help you come back to live and only appears in your dreams that never exist in this world." said Dujun.

"N-no... He was with me. I don't want him to leave me yet. I love him so much..."

"Dujun is right. Also, you may be in love with the person in your dreams but he never exist or maybe he was just asking you to stay strong? So, stop hurting yourself, Gikwanga..." Yoseob said. 

"And if there's a boy named Son Dongwoon, he might be someone else and didn't know who you are, Gikwang." said Dujun. Gikwang finally nodded his head and hugged Dujun tightly, thinking it is Dongwoon whom he hugged. 

So, 2 weeks didn't wake up, Dongwoon is just a person in my dreams... And never exist in real life. Gikwang thought.

-

A week later, on Wednesday,

Gikwang was so happy when his parents and his younger brother are real. He thought those in his dreams were all nonsense about his family hating him or didn't care about him at all. But his family actually love him so much in real life. Before he went out, his waves at them happily and they wave back at him.

"Ah~ so fresh outside!" He mumbled as he raised up his hands, feeling the air. "Let's go, guys." He added.

Gikwang went to school normally, along with Dujun, Yoseob and Junhyung. He knows that he wasn't sick because it was just a dream for being two weeks coma. Well, there's no student named Son Dongwoon in this school or anywhere or if he's exist, that's must be someone that would never know him.

As they arrived at school, Gikwang wave at the doe-eyed boy, Hyunseung. Hyunseung wave back and smiles. Because they all become best friends start in two days ago and so close. He also make Yoseob, Hyunseung and himself as 'girls' in the group, just to pair the other two with Junhyung and Dujun. Yet, Dujun is actually dating Yoseob started a week when Gikwang admitted to hospital which make him feel so happy to know that happens in real life and not dreaming. They're so innocent and lovely, not as in his dreams.

During break time, Gikwang was sitting together on stairs with Dujun and Yoseob and grinned. He love it so much seeing the two being sweet and innocent love. But then,...

"Oh, hey. Where is Junhyung and Hyunseung?" Gikwang suddenly asked. Dujun look around but didn't found him.

"There they are!" Yoseob said while pointing at them in front of A-class.

"Oh!" Gikwang says loudly. The three of them ran towards them and Dujun hugged Junhyung, almost choking him. Hyunseung was panic and smile awkwardly. Yoseob smacked Dujun's arm and unamused. "What's wrong with you? You almost kill Junhyung!" Yoseob said. Dujun let go Junhyung and embarrassed. Hyunseung chuckled. "It's okay, Yoseob-ah. I'm not dead yet." said Junhyung.

"You guys know what? Yoseob and Dujun are so cute together." Hyunseung says in compliment. "Yes! I agree with you, Hyunseung-ah!" Gikwang replied and laugh. Yoseob blushes and pushed the two of them. Junhyung laugh at them both until Hyunseung held his hand.

"And actually Junhyung confess to me just now." Hyunseung said in confident way. Dujun and Yoseob surprised but not for Gikwang who's happy and clap his hands.

"I accept his love because I like him too." Hyunseung says cutely. Junhyung blushes and suddenly look at Hyunseung. Hyunseung is not that bad boy or the one with cursing mouth. He is sweet, nice, kind and beautiful. Gikwang agree with all of that. Because the one in his dreams wasn't Hyunseung he thought. This is the actual Hyunseung.

I'm so happy that these four are so happy with each other. Gikwang thought.

Gikwang become so quiet and pouted. Dujun noticed that and slightly chuckles. "Yah, don't just standing there. Join us be happy. You're not alone, okay?" said Dujun.

That's right. I'm not alone. But, I won't find someone else. He thought.

"Ne!"

"Okay! Later, before we got home, let's hang out at the cafeteria! Gikwang join us, okay?!" said Junhyung.

"I will join you guys~" Gikwang replied.

Everything is back to normal. I'm so happy... Maybe. If I can move on from the boy in my dreams named Son Dongwoon. He thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

 

A/N : huhu :"( next chapter is the last one... Idk if im going to continue another new story. Because it will take a few weeks or days :"D anywaysss, thanks for reading ❤️ i love you so much!