Sequel : End (One-shot)

It's okay to love

Dujun and Yoseob were looking at each other. They didn't know yet about the man sitting next to Gikwang at cafeteria at this night. Junhyung and Hyunseung were just smiling like they know something about this guy.

"Who is he?" Dujun asked while pointing at the taller. Gikwang sighed and look at his hands, trying not to being embarrassed if he gets laughed by them.

"He... He is the one that appears in my dreams." 

"What's his name?" Yoseob asked.

"Oh sorry. My name is Son Dongwoon. You can called me Dongwoon or Woon. Anyway, nice to meet you." He bowed before he sit. Dujun raised his eyebrows and start to grinned.

"I'm Dujun." He took his hand and shake with Dongwoon.

"Right, what's going on? Who is this man? I mean, Dongwoon, right? Appears in your dreams, Gikwang?" Junhyung confused.

"I also had a dream. Gikwang appears in my dreams." 

"I guess... Would you like to tell the story about your dreams? Gikwang had tell us in 4 years ago." Hyunseung said.

"Sure. First..."

And Dongwoon had started to talk about what's on his dream. There's no different in Gikwang's dream at all. Not even the same as his book. His book was about love story with no character die. But, in their both dreams appears these four too which make Dujun dumbfounded and happy because he is Dongwoon's best friend. Of course he never wants to take advantage when Gikwang talk about it a long time ago because he doesn't know who Dongwoon is until he met him tonight.

"So, it's true! I'm a heart broken guy in Gikwang's dream!" Junhyung said after Dongwoon had finished his story. Hyunseung blushes because it's real.

"I-I don't want to talk about it anymore." Dongwoon shyly said.

"Why?" Dujun asked.

"Because Gikwang is his real boyfriend now." Yoseob help to reply. Gikwang turned to red and cover his face with both of his hands.

"I'm not his real boyfriend yet!" Gikwang said.

"Is that so? But, you both are lovers in you both dreams!" Junhyung said.

"You're the one who yelled at the doctor in the hospital and cry over at school because you couldn't find the guy named 'Son Dongwoon'." Dujun said, exposing everything about what happened at school which make Dongwoon laugh a little.

"Dujun!" Gikwang shyly says loudly.

"Gosh, what a worst best friend. You don't even covered him at all." Junhyung said.

"And why can't you both be lovers in real life? Aren't you miss each other or something? I guess you guys must be hugging each other when you both surprised seeing others exist!" Hyunseung said innocently like he knows everything.

Dongwoon blushes and Gikwang stood up in getting awkward as he remembers that they were actually hugging each other today. He went out quickly from the place to clear himself from getting shy. Dongwoon follows him.

"Kwangie!" He says loudly. Gikwang turned around and look at him.

"Woonie... I'm sorry. I still can't believe you." 

Dongwoon sigh. He took Gikwang's hands and smiles. Gikwang was confused and turned to red. "It must be hurt when you never meet the Dongwoon in your dreams. But, he is here right in front of you."

"..."

"Remember when you said that you create a book called 'It's okay to love' today?" 

Gikwang nodded.

"I don't know you were an author because in my dreams it's Taecyeon who create that one."

"Well... Taecyeon hyung is my boss at work while Minjun hyung is his fiance."

"They're real??"

"Hm."

"Oh..."

"B-but, Woonie... I don't want to have a high expectations because it will hurt me if you had a girlfriend or boyfriend or you're already married-"

"-I don't have any relationship with anyone yet. I hug you because I miss you but sure, I..."

"You?"

"Kwangie... I love you."

"Uh?"

"I love you. I love you for real. This isn't a dream. Not even a book. I'm not saying it fake. I'm saying it in this real world. We both exist and we love each other in our dreams that we never thought it's real. I..."

"It's okay. It's okay to love."

Dongwoon blink. Gikwang tip toe his feet and place his lips on Dongwoon's. 

"I love you too." Gikwang said while smiling. Dongwoon smiles back and caresses Gikwang's cheeks.

"You're so confident to kiss me like that, Kwangie." 

"You said you don't have any relationship with anyone and you love me."

"Is that trying to make me happy?" Dongwoon says jokingly. Gikwang pouted. Dongwoon chuckled. He held Gikwang's both hands and caresses them.

"I'm just kidding. I'm always happy whenever you express your love to me."

"Me too!"

"So... I... Actually today... After I send you home... Ah, before that we didn't talk right? Well, I had this."

"You had what?"

Dongwoon slid his hand on his pocket and still held Gikwang's one hand. Then he slid something on Gikwang's finger. Gikwang then opened his mouth with 'o' in amazed way seeing his finger with a beautiful ring.

"Woah.. what kind of ring is this?? A couple ring??"

"A proposal ring."

Gikwang froze and turned too much red until giving an awkward silence.

"Will you say yes?"

"F-for what?"

"For marrying me?"

"..."

Dongwoon was gulping, worrying about Gikwang's answer. Then Gikwang laughed shyly. "Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, Woonie. I will marry you."

Dongwoon laugh shyly and hugs Gikwang. Gikwang hugged him back and giggling. The taller the smaller's hair and kisses them softly. 

"I'm so glad with your answer."

"I love you so much, Woonie..." He happily said. "I love you too, Kwangie."

 

*one week later*

 

Yoseob smiles at his work giving a perfect eyeliner on Gikwang. He slightly chuckles when he look at the younger smiles cutely seeing himself in the mirror. Hyunseung sigh. Hyunseung fix Gikwang's hair nicely and spray of perfume three times.

"Hyunseung-ah, stop that." said Yoseob.

"Oh, sorry. Are you alright, Gikwang?" Hyunseung asked Gikwang. Gikwang nodded. "It's okay. You can do it as much as you want, Hyunseung hyung."

"Ne~"

Then the door was open all of sudden without knocking. It was Dujun and Junhyung who enters the makeup room. 

"Let me fix your collar, Gikwang-ah." said Junhyung. "Okay?" Gikwang stood up and was stunned when Junhyung fix them properly by taking three minutes. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and pushed Junhyung away.

"That guy is struggling." Hyunseung said to Gikwang which he referred to Junhyung while fixing Gikwang's collar. Junhyung pouted and sulking when his boyfriend saying something mean.

"Woman." Junhyung said to Hyunseung.

"Shut up."

Then it's Dujun's turn. He put on the white veil on top of Gikwang's head. "Perfect." Dujun said as he put on the ribbon on the veil on Gikwang's head. Gikwang blushes and look on the floor.

"Great, Dujunnie! Gikwanga looks so gorgeous like a beautiful bride!" Yoseob said while giving a compliment to both.

"Aww thank you, my baby Yoseobie~" Dujun hugged Yoseob and kiss his forehead. Gikwang chuckled.

"Thank you, my family..." Gikwang said.

"No problem." Hyunseung said.

"We will always help you. Congratulations on your wedding day with your real life boyfriend. I hope he will take care of you like I take care of Hyunseungie." said Junhyung.

"Thank you, Junhyung."

"Real life boyfriend." Dujun laughed. Gikwang frowned and pouted. "Sorry. But, you guys don't consider Dongwoon as his boyfriend in real life version. He is always been exist. So, good luck living together with him after this, Gikwang!" He added.

"Damn, Dujunnie. You had never change. You always since we were in the middle school." said Yoseob.

"But, it's okay. I love you guys so much for supporting me with him."

"Of course! Who will try to avoid you from him? You both love each other! How does that happen?? This is fate! The person in your dreams is so real! Anyway! Please be happy with him! If he did something, let us know! We will kill him!" Yoseob says aggressively. They burst out laughing until the door was knocked, they stopped.

"Come in." Gikwang said. It was his boyfriend who enters.

"Woah... Woon. You look so handsome." Dujun said in a compliment. Dongwoon nodded shyly. "Thank you, Dujun-ah."

"So, what are you both waiting for?" Junhyung said, by to ruin the drama before it start.

"Y-yeah. So-" Dongwoon stopped as he look at Gikwang with a bride veil. "Wow... You look so beautiful, Gikwang." He said.

"T-thanks..."

"Guys..." Yoseob mouthed.

"Oh. Sorry. Let's go now, Gikwangie." said Dongwoon while giving his hand for Gikwang. Gikwang nodded and smile as he put his hand on Dongwoon's. Dongwoon held them softly and smile back before they leave the room.

As they all are ready, Gikwang surprised when he saw his parents and his brother there and also Dongwoon's family because they had meet last week to approve their relationship. Not only their family but their best friends too include Taecyeon and Minjun. He was happy to see them today during his wedding day. Then he look at Dongwoon and cry. Dongwoon chuckled and wipes his tears and caresses his cheeks.

"It's alright." He says in low voice.

"Please tell me this is not a dream." Gikwang cried. Dongwoon shook his head.

"Anio. This is not a dream. It's real."

When the reader done reading, he asked the groom to kiss the bride. The two look at him and Gikwang was nervous but then he tip toe his feet and place his hands on Dongwoon's chest. Dongwoon pulled his head and their lips finally met. After they pulled away, they giggling at each other.

"I love you, Lee Gikwang."

"I love you too, Son Dongwoon."

 

Gikwang thinks this is a fate because he's marrying someone that appears in his dream when he was in the hospital. He believes that Dongwoon will be the same, protect him and take care of him in this real world. Because dreams and real life happening are not always be the same which make Gikwang worried a bit too. But he doesn't care as long as it is Dongwoon he knows in his dream and the only one he really love. So, Dongwoon thought the same as him. He wish Gikwang would always love him and never find someone else.

 

*One year later...* 

 

In the afternoon, Dongwoon was back from work. Gikwang had quit the job because he want to be housewife for Dongwoon, didn't want to leave the house empty. Dongwoon took off his shoes and put his back on the couch, searching for his wife silently. He go to the kitchen and smiles as he saw Gikwang was washing the carrots. He walk towards Gikwang and wrapped his arms around Gikwang's stomach. Gikwang widen his eyes because he was shocked because he didn't know that Dongwoon is back.

"What are you doing?" Dongwoon asked.

"Woonie? I didn't know that you're back. Or I didn't lock the door?" Gikwang shyly said.

"You did lock the door but I have spare key. Anyway, since you're alone at home, I'm going to make the door lock more safe."

Gikwang slightly chuckles. "You're so cute, Woonie. You're too much worried about me." 

"Didn't I promise that I will take care of you until the end?"

"But, you don't have to be worried about me like that. I can take care of myself when you're at work too. You need to focus on work when you're in the office."

"I'm always thinking about you instead of my work. My boss is kinda bossy. So annoying."

Gikwang turn around and placed his hands on Dongwoon's chest.

"Since when you're complaining, hm?"

"I will complain when I need to."

"Uhm. By the way, Woonie. It's been one year. Don't you think about having a baby?"

"Bwo??"

Gikwang chuckled. "Anio. I'm just kidding. Hmm... It's been one year. I still can't believe that we're married to each other. I hope this is not a dream anymore."

Dongwoon cupped Gikwang's face and look at him onto his eyes.

"This is not a dream, yeobo. According to your new book, love is love. Not because of your beauty too. But, you're you and I love the way you are. You are different from others."

"What's with that compliment~?"

"Not a compliment. But, I'm saying for real. We both are for each other."

"Ne. You're right."

Gikwang wrapped his arms around Dongwoon's neck and kiss him on the lips. Dongwoon kiss him back and wrapped his arms around Gikwang's waist until they pulled away and laugh.

"I love you, Gikwang."

"I love you too, Dongwoon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

A/N : end of sequel~ thanks for reading ^_^ idk if I'll be back here early or maybe take a long time (?) Because i will have an exam again~ (private exam keke) anywaysss, goodbye, my readers! I love you so much! Mwah! Kekeke