We're something else

It's okay to love

B-class are all free from Taecyeon who is not here anymore. True, they dislike him and Minjun too.

At the hall, in PE class, Yoseob and Dujun couldn't stop watching Dongwoon and Gikwang who are both being clingy to each other while Junhyung being alone, sitting on the seat like a depressed person.

Standing and leaning against the wall and Gikwang was just smiling and clinging to Dongwoon but didn't talk because they were staring at Dujun and Yoseob too who were holding hands playfully. They thinks the same as them. The taller took his phone and click on chat. He laughed for a few seconds making Gikwang confused.

Then Dujun can hear his phone got notification sound and he take a look at it with his red face. "Yah! Woon! You better stop teasing me like that!" Dujun says loudly making echo the whole multipurpose hall. Junhyung open his mouth and giving a dirty look and Yoseob blink his eyes.

"What did you do to Dujun?" Gikwang asked. "I'm just teasing him." Dongwoon said. 

"I see... Well... Wanna go to washroom?" Gikwang asked.

Before Dongwoon look at him, he put his phone on his pocket and, "for wha--" he stopped because he saw Gikwang was holding his nose with a few blood seen on his index finger. "Ah let's go, let's go." He added while hugging his small boyfriend.

-

"Kwangie, don't you want to have a treatment?" Dongwoon asked when Gikwang was cleaning his nose. Gikwang smiles brightly and look at the tall guy.

"My dad and mom work hard, but we don't have that a lot of money to go for a treatment." said the boy. "I can help you to do it." Dongwoon said.

"Anio. You don't have to. I'm just going to waste your money for that."

"No, you're not-"

"-Woonie, do I look that handsome today? I noticed a lot of girls are staring at me but I'm not interested in them." Gikwang interrupted, that he doesn't want to hear anymore from Dongwoon.

"Hm... Handsome is just for you but for me, you're pretty and cute." said Dongwoon. He pinched Gikwang's cheeks making the boy look so painful. Gikwang pushed him away and pouted.

"I'm not going to forgive you for being so harsh towards me!" 

"That's not harsh. Fine, I won't do that to you anymore. Will do to someone else-"

"Yah! Don't you dare to do that with someone else, Woonie!"

Dongwoon chuckled and ruffles Gikwang's hair until it ruined. "I'm not going to do that with someone else. My only one is you." "Uhm. That's right. I love you, Woonie~” Gikwang says cutely while wrapped his arms around Dongwoon's waist and placed his head on his chest. Dongwoon hugged back. "I love you too."

Ah one month left... Gikwang thought.

 

Dujun sit was checking on everyone's under desk to clean the classroom along with Junhyung before lunch time in a few minutes soon when everyone wasn't here in class. He went to Gikwang's table and there's a lot of rubbish paper he never throw away. Dujun took it out and throw it on the floor. At the same time, he saw a book. He take the book out from the desk.

"He still keep this book that create by Taecyeon??" Dujun mumbled.

"Dujun-ah, don't talk to yourself if there's no one talks to you." said Junhyung.

"Junhyung-ah, looks like Gikwang still keep this book." said Dujun while showing the book to Junhyung. Junhyung raised his eyebrows before looking at Dujun.

"So? Taecyeon is not here anymore. Why would we care if anyone read his book?"

"If you could ever understand why this book is forbidden for us, and you ever feel the same as Dongwoon and Gikwang."

"But, what's wrong with the two of them? And me? What's so related?"

Oh... Maybe it's just manipulating everyone's mind even Junhyung completely forget about what happened... Dujun thought.

"Dujun?"

"Oh, it's not. Forget it."

 

Dongwoon is with Gikwang at the rooftop, sitting besides each other while Dongwoon was playing with his phone. 

"Woonie, what's with you?" Gikwang spoke. "Hm?" Dongwoon said while looking at his phone. "Woonie!"

"Uh sorry. What's up?" Keeping his phone on his pocket, he grabbed Gikwang and place his head on his shoulder. Gikwang got up and fold him arms on his chest, was about to sulk but Dongwoon hug him making him smiled.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about, Kwangie?"

"Nothing important but this isn't about my life. I'm just thinking about it, if Taecyeon is the author of the book, why can't that book be popular? Isn't the book seems so interesting?"

"It is. But, the only people who read it are just a few and mostly the five of us, not Hyunseung was included. He prefer music book than romance, Junhyung said."

"Oh~ Well, at first of course I ask Dujun to burn that book because Taecyeon acts so evil towards me. He follows whatever on that book and I hate him for that."

He placed his head on Dongwoon's lap and lay down his full body on the floor, that he saw sky and Dongwoon's face. Dongwoon rub his hair and caresses them.

"Do you still hate him until now?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang shook his head. "Not anymore. I feel bad for him because everyone hate him and Minjun. Anyway, I am still questioning myself. Why you love me so much?"

"Same thing as you, Kwangie cutie~ Why do you love me so much?"

"For me, because Dongwoonie is nice and always take care of me. You did your promise and you never break it. Clearly, you're a nice person."

"I'm not that nice. Not like Dujun. He cares so much about you-"

"He think me as his brother. I won't fall for him because I like him with Yoseob. They're so cute together and we're something else. We're too sweet like the main lead in every drama couples. Don't you agree?"

"I agree. Maybe."

Gikwang chuckles. Dongwoon smiles before he lean down, and gently placed his lips on Gikwang's. Gikwang blushes before he did kiss him back. Then he smiled at the small boy as he pulled away.

"I love you, Kwangie."

Gikwang smiled back, "I love you too, Woonie-ah."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : im back as itself and how the start of the chapter and there's more story going on here. Please wait for me, ne? ^^

Thank you for reading 💖