Keep strong

It's okay to love

Dujun fold his arms while his eyes were on Dongwoon who's in front of the sink in the washroom while cleaning his face. Dujun sighed and walk towards Dongwoon, standing besides him.

"You sure you don't want to tell Gikwang?" Dujun asked. Dongwoon look at him and smile.

"I don't know yet if I can tell him. But, his life is more important. He should not be stress for that."

"But-"

"-Let's go back to the class. Gikwang must be there already." He went out from the washroom. Dujun shook his head, couldn't believe that younger just keep going.

Being in the class, Gikwang place his face on his palm while staring outside through the window. The sit was changed again and this time, he's with Junhyung. Yoseob was sitting with others.

"I know you're waiting for your man." Junhyung suddenly said. "How did you know?" Gikwang asked. "You're too obvious. Seeing you're bored like this, you must be thinking about him. I can feel that because I did that too."

"Then, go meet Hyunseung." Smirked Gikwang.

Junhyung unamused. "That would only happen after school."

"How about meet him now?"

"The class is about to start-"

"-you better stop talking to Gikwang. His man is here." interrupted Yoseob. Junhyung awkwardly rub his neck and nodded.

"Woonie!" Gikwang says happily. Dongwoon grinned and wave at him. He ran towards him and hug him. Dujun frowned and let them be. Dongwoon hug him back and smile sadly while looking at Dujun in worried way. Dujun just nod, giving a sign to do what he wants.

Dongwoon Gikwang's hair, not caring the whole classmate staring at them in confusion. Yoseob and Junhyung look at each other awkwardly. "So, today we will have a rest day." Yoseob started.

"Then, let's play something~" Said Gikwang confidently as he released the hug.

"Yes! Let's play a joker card!" Junhyung shouted.

"If you want the principal to take it away from you!" Dujun said.

At night, Gikwang took a remote control to turn the tv as he sit on the couch while his hair and head were covered with towel. The channel turn to random romance drama where the female lead and her husband hugging. Gikwang was unamused with it, so he changed other channel into cartoon.

"That's better." He said while smirking at the tv.

He put the control on the table and lean his head on at the back. He sighed sadly and look at the ceiling.

"I'm being alone again. Appa is just back from Japan and now he's in America..." He mumbled while laughing by himself. "I'm just recovered from sickness. I don't know if I'm fully healthy from my illness or not. Huuh~ Gikwang, you had no nosebleed or throw up a blood for now..." He continues.

Is that true? Gikwang thought.

Dujun was on call with Dongwoon. Dongwoon was in his room, sitting on the bed, smiling.

"Say so, Dongwoon-ah. Don't make it too late. Because you will hurt him, you know?" 

Dongwoon chuckled, "I thought you are more worried about Gikwang than me. But, I'm not jealous. He's my lover."

"And you both are my best friends. Of course I'm worried."

"How about your Yoseob?"

"That boy is my lover. I can take care of him whenever he need me. Don't try to change the topic. So, you want me to help you or not?"

"You don't have to. I can do it by myself, hyung."

"Very rare calling me hyung. But, how will you do it?"

"He's too beautiful when crying. So, let me think how I will do it nicely."

"Up to you, then."

"Yeah..."

Dongwoon hung up the call quickly, didn't want to hear anything from Dujun anymore. He put his phone on the study table and lean his head on the pillow, was about to sleep but his eyes didn't allowed him to.

How would I tell Gikwang? He thought.

 

-the next day- Just a normal nosebleed for Gikwang and he just use tissue to wipe them. Yoseob feel a little bit disgusted towards him when he just throw them on the plastic. Especially Junhyung who sit next to him, can smell his blood and was about to vomit. Dujun shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't you wanna go to washroom?" Yoseob finally spoke.

"I'm tired! I sleep at 2 AM, so I don't really have energy." said Gikwang. "Sleep early next time." said Dujun.

"I always do sleep early. You know that's the first time I sleep at 2 AM. And... Why did Dongwoon isn't here yet?"

"He said he will be late a bit." Dujun replied. "Is that so? Well..."

"Where are you going?" Dujun asked. "Dujunnie..." Yoseob says in low voice. Dujun nodded.

"I'm going to washroom to wash my nose." Gikwang replied.

"Which floor?" Yoseob asked.

"This floor."

"Don't." Dujun said. Gikwang tilt his head in confused way. "Why?" He asked. "It's lock."

"Oh. Then, second floor."

"Yeah. Go ahead." said Dujun. Gikwang nodded and quickly went out from the class. "Wait, Dujun- that's-" Junhyung couldn't say when Gikwang turn around for a while. Gikwang feel suspicious with all of them who seems like hiding something from him.

When Gikwang at the washroom, outside, he held the handle trying to open the door carefully not to break it. Suddenly he heard someone coughing. So, he quickly open the door, because he was familiar with that voice. As he open the door, he surprised but chill because he saw Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon?" Gikwang muttered. Dongwoon look at him nervously. "Are you okay?" He asked. Dongwoon nodded and smile. "I'm okay."

"I heard you're coughing."

"I'm not feeling well."

"But, why did you go to school?" Gikwang asked curiously while walk towards Dongwoon. Dongwoon quickly wash the sink like he saw a ghost making Gikwang more confused.

"To study." He replied. "Oh... Well, you don't have to go to school if you're not feeling well. You need to see the doctor and take medicine to make you feel better."

"I will... And don't let your blood dripping, Kwangie."

"Oh yes. I almost forgot!" He chuckled. Dongwoon burst out laughing. "Woonie! Don't laugh like that!"

"I'm sorry." Dongwoon chuckled. He lean against the wall and fold his arms on his chest, letting his boyfriend cleaning his nose. 

I haven't see Gikwang crying in painful yet... And I don't want to see him crying in pain. Ever. This is okay... Dongwoon thought.

"Woonie?"

"Hm?"

Gikwang smile brightly. Dongwoon smiles back. He feel sad when he saw that eye-smiled because he's afraid of losing those. Gikwang's smile was beautiful to him.

"I was wondering if Hyunseung and Junhyung relationship are still going..." Gikwang said.

"They're still going. But, they had a small argue because of jealousy. Then they're okay."

"Oh~ They're so mature."

"I know."

"And our relationship?"

"Keep strong." Dongwoon replied while smiling. Gikwang smiles back and nodded.

Not just keeping our relationship strong, but I want you to be strong, Gikwang. ​​​​Dongwoon thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : annyeong!! Almost going to the end but not yet~^^ will end it soon. Thanks for reading!