Normal sick.

It's okay to love

At the break time, Gikwang was with the others without Dongwoon. Dongwoon told them to take care of Gikwang because he had meeting with his club members. But, they are on having lovingly with their partners. That might be making them all forget to take care of Gikwang. So, Gikwang stood up and away from here. When he's disappeared from here, they act normal.

"What are we going to do?" Junhyung spoke. "Do what?" Hyunseung asked innocently.

"About taking care of Gikwang." Yoseob replied. "But, he have Dongwoon who promise to take care of him?" Hyunseung said. Dujun shook his head. "That won't happen." Dujun said. Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean that won't happen?" He asked.

"I'm just saying."

"Don't tell me that you want to pick a fight with Dongwoon again?" said Junhyung. But he received a death glare from the latter. "Sorry." Junhyung apologize.

"I'm not trying to pick a fight with him. He have a thing that he couldn't tell Gikwang yet."

"What is it?" Hyunseung asked. "Yeah, me too. I don't know what happened to Dongwoon." said Yoseob. "Me too." Junhyung said. Dujun sighed.

"It's a secret." He replied.

"I know you're his best friend, but at least tell us a hint. We're best friends too." Junhyung said. "And Yoseob is your boyfriend. You can't hide it from him." He added.

"This morning he just said 'Don't tell Gikwang', so you should understand about it."

"Dujunnie, we don't understand why he say that to us and just go out from the class." said Yoseob. Hyunseung just blink, still didn't know what's happening.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys but don't tell Gikwang. Because Dongwoon want to tell him by himself."

-

After school, they being in the cafeteria to study in a group. It's okay to go home late because the owner of this place know them and close. Hyunseung join too because Junhyung wants to. Dujun seems to be scared if something happened to them all. Gikwang was worried about Dongwoon because he keep a long silence. He gripped Dongwoon's sleeve and the latter look at him in confusion. But Gikwang just smile so he smiles back.

Dujun look at those two in worried way. Then Yoseob who were writing something on the small paper, he give it to Dujun. Dujun take it while reading them immediately and smiles at Yoseob before he nodded. Yoseob smiles back. Junhyung got dots on his mind, thinking what's going on with these four acts like they're going to make a surprise or something while Hyunseung just playing with his pencil.

"Junhyung being a sad boy when Hyunseung isn't with him." Dujun broke the silence all of sudden making Junhyung blushes. "Shut up!"

Hyunseung slightly chuckles. "Really? You're so funny, Junhyungie! It's not like the end of the world yet. You still can meet me when we're free." said Hyunseung.

"I know that..." Junhyung shyly replied then glaring at Dujun.

Until the night...

"Woon, why you're so quiet today?" Dujun asked. Dongwoon smiles and shrugged. "Mood?" He replied. "Look at the person next to you." Dujun said.

Dongwoon look at Gikwang and Gikwang smiles innocently. He pat Gikwang's head and caresses his cheeks randomly. "You know that you're worried about it too." Dujun said to Dongwoon.

"Worried about what?" Gikwang asked innocently.

"I'm worried about you, Kwangie." Dongwoon replied. "Woonie, you always do that. But, why look so quiet today?" 

"..." Dongwoon gulped nervously as his heart was trying to say something and to let it out while others are staring at him like they are ready to hear what he wants to say. 

"Woonie..." Gikwang's voice become low and soft. But then they frowned seeing Gikwang look sad. Dongwoon bit his lower lip, holding his tears that almost came out from his eyes and he blink twice.

After a few seconds in silence, Dongwoon suddenly he stood up, immediately went to the washroom. He even covered his mouth and Gikwang noticed that. He follows the taller because he's worried too much. Dujun was about to stop Gikwang but he was too fast and didn't want to make things become suspicious like he was hiding something.

"Dujunnie... What should we do??" Yoseob asked worriedly. Dujun shook his head. "I knew the ending will be bad for them both." Dujun said.

When Dongwoon was in the washroom, Gikwang push the door. It took him a while to realize. He widen his eyes as he saw how he ever did and this time it's Dongwoon who's vomiting blood. 

"Woonie." He says softly. Dongwoon washes his mouth and then look at Gikwang.

"Kwangie, what are you doing here?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang frowned while staring at the taller.

"You look strange today. That's why I am here."

"Are you worried if something happen to me-"

"You can't hide it from me, Woonie. I saw it. I saw you vomiting those blood. You're not having a normal sick. You're sick like me, don't you?"

"Oh... How did you know I'm sick? What if it's just a normal bleeding vomit?"

"Woonie-ah, stop lying and giving me excuses..." He burst out into tears and covered his face. Dongwoon feel guilty seeing his lover crying in painful. That's painful. He knows it. Just like how he feel towards Gikwang. He walk closer and pat his head.

"I'm not lying. I'll be okay soon. It's just a fever and normal sick. I have my medicine. So, don't cry."

"Fever? You don't seems like you're having fever. Just tell me the..."

wait... I cannot breathe... My heart hurts so much... Gikwang thought. He touches his chest and look on somewhere. He gripped Dongwoon's chest shirt, trying to breathe but he saw black and nothing.

Maybe this is the last. He thought.

 

 

tbc.

 

A/N : don't go anywhere first. The chapter is almost done. But, sorry for the bored story haha. I'm not changing the storyline. It's just... Hi. Thank you for reading ❤️