I love you...! Always.

It's okay to love

Dujun and Yoseob happily going to school in the morning. They're no that obvious and this being their first day dating each other. At the moment, Taecyeon walk passed and smiles at Dujun.

"Good job, Dujun." Taecyeon says in low voice. Dujun stopped and turned around.

"What happened, Dujunnie?" Yoseob asked.

"Taecyeon is weird... Why did he going to A-class?"

Yoseob held Dujun's hand and Dujun intertwined them making the younger blushes. Dujun smiled and didn't care his female fans are glaring at Yoseob. Even the bullies were there, rolling their eyes because it's been a long time they didn't bullying Yoseob since Dujun was their favorite student being together with their victim.

"Maybe it's his mood just like Junhyung?" Yoseob said jokingly.

"I think so... But, let him be. Now we're together. Let's just think our own relationship." said Dujun. "Ne!" Yoseob happily replied.

In A-class, Junhyung was talking to Hyunseung outside. He look at Taecyeon who seems like stalking someone in this class. Hyunseung touched his arm, and smile at him. Because he know if he let Junhyung stares anyone, something bad will happen to that person. Junhyung smiles back.

"Why did you stare at that guy from your class?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh! Taecyeon? It's nothing. I just don't really like him. He always talk nonsense."

"What did he say, Jun?"

"Nothing good at all. He even making up story after reading a book. He's weird. But, ignore him. Why would we think about him when the two of us are like-"

"-Romeo and Juliet." Hyunseung interrupted. Junhyung suddenly look at him and turn to red. Hyunseung chuckles and took his hand.

"Why?" Junhyung asked.

"Don't you have someone you like other than me?" Hyunseung asked curiously. Junhyung gulped and look away.

"Yes. But, I don't think that person like me back because it's like different world. We were dating but then he forgets about me. We introduce ourselves and get to know each other like the beginning before we got into a relationship."

"Oh, so it's a boy too? Because you mention 'he'. Did he got amnesia?"

"Not really. Maybe it was plan or someone manipulate this world." Junhyung said making Hyunseung burst out laughing. Junhyung was serious but it was funny to Hyunseung.

"Are you blaming that guy you stare earlier?"

"H-how did you know??"

"Who doesn't? Because you still stares at him right now." Junhyung blushes to hear what Hyunseung says. He feel embarrassed when someone realized that he was actually blaming Taecyeon for this. But, no one knows what actually happened to Hyunseung that he forgets about him.

Junhyung sighed and look at Hyunseung. "Seungie... Do you want to go out with me every day?" Junhyung asked. "Is that asking me for a date?" Hyunseung teased. "No! I mean of course not..." Junhyung shyly replied. Hyunseung laugh.

"Why don't we try to date each other?"

"You say so, Seungie. But I don't think you will accept me as your boyfriend if we're dating for real."

"Gahah. You're so funny! Why you suddenly talking about boyfriend? You know what? I don't mind if you want to be my boyfriend, so why would you scared?"

"Seungie... Why you're kinda teasing me..." Junhyung said sadly.

"I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. But, it's the truth. Being a boyfriend isn't big deal. It's fun to date each other. I mean just like us... We're best friends, if we date, it's fun. We could understand each other well. It's different from real couple who are so fast in a relationship instead of friendship. It's become awkward once break up."

"How did you know about it? Do you even liking someone?" 

"I thought you're the one who hug me in the library last time and crying by asking me if you can keep liking me?"

Junhyung blushes as he suddenly remember that time. He didn't realize what Hyunseung was asking earlier about liking someone other than him. 

"Th-that..."

"Junhyung, I like you too if you really do like me. I'm not even joking if it's true. But, let see if our relationship stay as friends or couple. Because we're just like Romeo and Juliet. Do you think our parents approved our relationship if that happens?"

"Seungie..."

"Yes?"

"Why you keep talking about our relationship like Romeo and Juliet?"

"Because we are them. As I said, I don't think our parents approved our relationship. But, we still continue until they accept it that we love each other."

"Huh?"

"You said you liked me. Before we start having in a relationship, why don't we just stay as best friends first? Because it will be fun."

"I totally agree with you, Hyunseungie."

Hyunseung smiled cutely at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled back and look on the floor to hide his shyness. Because he thought Hyunseung is now different Jang Hyunseung but he's still the same. Same 4Dness. Junhyung feel so glad that at least he's not someone else.

He knows that I like him but why it's hard for me to say 'I like you' to make our relationship real? I want it happened again like we always used to... Junhyung thought.

Dongwoon was in the washroom with Gikwang who's nosebleeding in the morning. He noticed that today is hot and makes Gikwang got nosebleeding early. 

"Are you alright, Kwangie?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang nodded. "I'm alright. But I just feel like I got a headache..." Gikwang replied while touching his head and look painful. 

As he got up from bent down for too long on the sink, he feels so dizzy and Dongwoon help him to walk carefully.

"Dongwoon, why you're willing to help me?"

"Why you ask? Didn't I promise to take care of you? I can't let you hurt." Gikwang just smile hearing that.

Dongwoon is so kind... Gikwang thought.

"Junhyung?" Dongwoon mouthed. Gikwang look at him and look to the front where Junhyung was standing. Junhyung stopped after seeing Dongwoon's arm behind Gikwang and his other hand was on his shoulder. (Just helping in case Gikwang faint lol)

"Sorry to interrupt you guys..." Junhyung said before running away from the washroom. 

They might be starting... It's my turn... Never too late! I'll do it! Junhyung thought.

"Wait, Junhyung. What do you mean you're interrupting us?" Dongwoon asked.

"You guys are not-- I mean... Dongwoon, why did you hug Gikwang like that?" Junhyung asked. Gikwang confused.

" In case, he's faint, I can catch him."

"Oh... You're guys aren't dating?" That question from Junhyung makes Gikwang blushes. "We're not dating." said Dongwoon.

"I see. Sorry about that, Dongwoon-ah." said Junhyung.

"It's okay... But... We're not dating... Please don't misunderstood about us."

"I won't do that. By the way, good luck for the exam today. I'll be in class later." Junhyung immediately ran away from them.

"Wait! You can't be late! Exam will start soon!" said Gikwang.

"I won't!"

Junhyung ran back to the A-class and stood in front of the door. Hyunseung was already sitting on his place and didn't know that Junhyung is here. The other in his class screaming because their favorite student is here again. The vice president came towards him and smirk.

"Looking for Hyunseung?" He asked. Junhyung nodded, "yes..." "Wait here, I'll called him for you."

"Neh..."

When their class president call Hyunseung, Junhyung look away and hide. Hyunseung sighed. He stood up slowly and walk to outside. As Hyunseung walk towards him, he jumped and surprised. He touches his heart and calm himself by closing his eyes. 

At that moment...

Hyunseung suddenly hug him. Junhyung open his eyes and was stunned when Hyunseung hug him.

"S-Seung-?"

"Junhyungie... I miss you..."

"Eh?"

"Did you forget about me? We've been dating for a long time."

"W-wait! Hold on! H-Hyun-"

"-I miss you."

Junhyung let himself calm before hugging back Hyunseung. His fans were all screaming seeing him hugging the doe-eyed boy back as a response.

"I thought you won't meet me again today." said Hyunseung.

"We're just see each other this morning."

"What an idiot! I don't see you!" Hyunseung cries. Junhyung's eyes widened when Hyunseung cries. 

Does Hyunseung I know back to the world? Junhyung thought.

"Hyunseung-ah, please tell me... Do you remember about I hug you in the library that I asked for a permission to keep liking you?"

"Huh? When?"

"I see... How about the day you talk about 'Romeo and Juliet'?" Hyunseung released the hugged and look at Junhyung in confused way.

"What are you... You're so weird... I never talk about that." said Hyunseung. Junhyung chuckles and hugged him again.

"So, it's you, Hyunseung... I'm so glad you're back... I've been missing you too."

"What are you talking about?" Hyunseung confused. The two sit down on the floor because Junhyung being weak while hugging Hyunseung. He cried on Hyunseung's chest and grabbed him closer.

"I love you, Hyunseung... I love you...!"

"... Hm.. I lo-love you too. Always."

Junhyung looked up at Hyunseung and smiles. Hyunseung smiles back and they hugged again.

I never know what's actually happened... But I'm so glad, he's back... Junhyung thought.

The others feel sorry for the drama in front of them. They can see that the two truly in love with each other but is still mystery when Hyunseung finally remembers Junhyung. Junhyung thought Hyunseung got possessed by a ghost that he forgets about him.

Taecyeon smiles watching them and slightly chuckles. 

They're so happy together... Looks like I lose to my plan... Taecyeon thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : bored, huh? ^^ don't worry! If duseob ended up together, JunSeung back together, that's mean kiwoon?? What will happen if Gikwang remember? Thanks for reading! ^^