Painful.

It's okay to love

After first exam ends, Gikwang and the others have their lunch break time. Hyunseung wasn't with them because he got class with his own class.

"Okay, Junhyung. Tell me what's going on. Why you look so happy?" Dujun asked. Dongwoon look at him in confused. Junhyung keep smiling while studying.

"Nothing is going on." Junhyung replied. Gikwang and Yoseob look at each other. "Yoseob-ah, do you think Hyunseung accept Junhyung's love? That's why he's happy." said Gikwang. Junhyung frowned.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Junhyung asked. "Ne." Yoseob replied. "Well,... Hyunseung and I are back together." Junhyung replied.

The others grinned. Only Gikwang who's confused with Junhyung. It took him 5 seconds to remember. "Oh! Yeah! Hyunseung forget about you and then he finally remember you! I mean, he wake up to reality?!" Gikwang said.

"Hm." Junhyung shyly replied. That's the only word he could replied because he feel so happy and shy when the others are happy for him. Dongwoon smiles at Junhyung who never give up early. "I was wondering what is actually happened to Hyunseung... I know that I'm happy that he's back to himself and remember me that we've been dating for a long time." said Junhyung.

"That's why I want to find out." Dujun replied. "Why would you want to find out when Hyunseung is not your boyfriend?" Gikwang asked Dujun innocently.

"It's weird. Why he forgets about Junhyung and then suddenly remember him. Well how does it happened? I mean how are you guys back together?" Dujun asked Junhyung.

"I don't get it too. He hugged me all of sudden and said he miss me. So, I was touched and happy because I realized it is him." Junhyung happily replied.

"Oh..."

"Well... Dujun... Don't just asking about my relationship with Hyunseung. How about you?" Junhyung asked. Dujuj blushes. Yoseob choke on water. Gikwang and Dongwoon were confused and stares at panicked Dujun who turn to red while Yoseob immediately drink water.

"Are you okay, Yoseob?" Gikwang asked. "Ne, ne. I'm okay." Yoseob replied after drinking. "Dujun, are you dating someone?" Dongwoon asked.

"No!" Dujun replied in panic way. Junhyung smirk at him and laugh. Dongwoon laugh too. Gikwang was being like he got fooling around here because he didn't know what happened but pat on Yoseob's back.

"Seobie, you okay?" Dujun asked. Yoseob shyly nodded and stood up. So did Dujun too, leaving the other three here.

"Sorry, guy. I think I should go too. Hyunseung must be waiting for me." said Junhyung. Dongwoon and Gikwang nodded.

While the two are alone sitting next to each other, Dongwoon's fans suddenly sit with them. Gikwang feel so awkward when there's also Yoseob's bullies here. Dongwoon frowned and look at Gikwang. Gikwang shyly look at him and nodded, giving a signal to stood up. When Gikwang stood up, the bully girl smirk at him. "Are you scared of us, Gikwang? Ah, I don't like it if you're with our Dongwoon oppa everyday." She said.

"Why? Are you scared if Dongwoon become my boyfriend?" Gikwang bravely said. Dongwoon chuckles secretly to avoid from the bullies noticed.

"It's impossible for him to become your boyfriend."

"..." Gikwang got nothing to say and feel shy. He look away and run from here. Dongwoon got up from the sit and bowed and apologize to his fans and the bullies.

"Dongwoon oppa! Wait!" The girl bullied shouted.

Dongwoon walk besides Gikwang. Gikwang started to smile and laugh when Dongwoon leave his fans there. But his fans understand why Dongwoon ran to Gikwang except for the bullies there. It is because they thought Dongwoon is protecting his best friend.

"You're so brave to talk back to that girl." said Dongwoon.

"Of course! Because she's one of Yoseob's bullies! There's her friends too..." Gikwang replied. Dongwoon smiles and ruffles his hair. "Nice. Good boy." said Dongwoon making the small one turn to red.

"S-stop that... I'm not a child..." said Gikwang, saying that because Dongwoon ruffles his hair like a little boy.

"You're not a child but you're still cute. Just like in middle school when I first met you. You're cute."

"I-I'm not cute~"

"Don't deny it. Because I agree when you pout and that's makes you cute."

"But, I thought you're cute?"

"Didn't I tell you before this? Am I that cute when I'm taller than you?" Dongwoon teased. Gikwang pout and sulk. "fine! I'm cute!"

He had never change since three years ago... Dongwoon thought.

-

Dujun and Yoseob were in the class, with Taecyeon who's sitting in the front. Taecyeon was studying and ignore everything. He just smile when Dujun and Yoseob are sitting next to each other at the back. He knows that they both are dating so he stood up and wave at them before he went out from the classroom. The two wave back but didn't know the reason.

"Did Taecyeon disturbing you again, Dujunnie?"

"Not anymore. I was wondering why he's change." said Dujun. "Maybe he finally move on after Minjun's incident?" Yoseob asked. "Maybe."

"Hm. Oh, Dujunnie... The book... Should I burn it or keep it? But,..."

"You still keep it?"

"Y-yes... But, why you want me to burn it? Does that book creepy?"

"It's related with us." Dujun replied. Related with us??? He thought. "What is it, I wonder?" Yoseob asked.

"N-n-nothing." 

"You stuttered, Dujunnie. There's must be something."

Anio! Th-there's nothing."

"When we ended up together and hugging after I ran away from the restaurant?" said Yoseob. Dujun widen his eyes and look at Yoseob. Yoseob smiles and touched Dujun's face. "Dujunnie... It's just a book and fiction. It can be same with unexpected. So, why you ask me and the others to burn that book?" 

"..."

Dujun held Yoseob's hand that was on his face. He lean closer to Yoseob. He tilted his head and gently placed his lips on Yoseob's. Yoseob close his eyes before he replied to it and pulled away quickly.

"No long kissing at school, Dujunnie. We have another exam after this or else you will forget what you have studied last night~" Yoseob said jokingly. Dujun chuckled. "I know that, Seobie. Gosh, you're so funny since we were still friends."

"Uhm. Well... Looks like you're happy to be with me." Yoseob said while looking on the floor.

"I am. Because I really love you. I thought I can't get my crush like Gikwang. Gikwang couldn't get his crush, you know? That's why he's frustrated and suddenly didn't know who is Dongwoon after he got hit by car."

"Isn't that he's trauma because... First, Dongwoon with someone else then he is scared to fall in love with anyone he love in first place and second trauma is because he was panicked that he couldn't run away from the road?"

"Maybe. Who knows? Did he tell you that?"

"No. I'm just guessing." Yoseob said while laughing. Dujun burst out laughing. "Let's hope that both of them happy."

"You're right, Dujunnie."

 

Gikwang was in the washroom at the hospital with his dad. He couldn't stop his nosebleed. His dad help him to wash them. But he moved his dad's hand because he doesn't want his dad got dirty hands with blood.

"See, Gikwang? I think you should just stay in the hospital-"

"-anio! I mean... No. I don't want to. Because I still have to finish my exam and..."

"And you want to meet Dongwoon after exams end?"

Gikwang feel sad when his dad mentioned Dongwoon's name. It kinda hurt him because Dongwoon is the only one he was really worried if that guy know that he have only three months left. 

"Appa, can I keep meeting him before it's too late? Because he always help me than others..." His tears streaming down through his cheeks. He bit his lower lip and he feel the pain in his heart.

why do i feel hurt? Did I love him? ​​​Gikwang thought.

"Don't cry, son..."

"Aren't you sad too that your son have three months left to live in this world?" His dad stopped after he said that. It was the first time Gikwang say that bravely. Gikwang covered his face and sobbing. "I don't want to die... I still want to be with Dongwoon just like three years ago..." He cried.

three years ago? Why... How can I say that?

his dad hug him and pat his back to stop crying. Gikwang couldn't help but continue to crying because he's not ready to leave since he know the painful.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : this chap kinda but I'll try my best for the other chapters hehe. Thanks for reading 💕