Fantasy and Fairy Tale

It's okay to love

After one day taking day off, in the morning, Gikwang was with Yoseob and Hyunseung, going to school together. Gikwang looks fine for today after three days in the hospital. That is enough for him resting without coughing but he don't know yet.

When they got into the school, Gikwang stopped, letting Hyunseung and Yoseob run to their lovers happily. He did not see Dongwoon anywhere here, so he rather stay outside the gate, waiting for him. But that's not the good idea. So he change his mind, just enter the school, just in a few step. He suddenly gasp and widen his eyes.

"You're early today, Gikwangie?" Dongwoon spoke while grinning at the small one. Gikwang nodded and being stuttered. 

"Y-yes. I'm early today, right? Ha-ha."

"I'm sorry I can't wait for you at your place because Dujun and Junhyung ask me to join them."

"It's fine. Yoseob and Hyunseung did the same as them both."

"Really? Maybe they were planning all this."

"Who knows? Anyway, let's get in." Gikwang enters the school gate but is stop by Dongwoon by grabbing his wrist.

"W-wait."

"Hm?" He turned around in confused way. "Are you sure you will be okay to attend school?"

"... I... Don't know. But, don't worry, Dongwoon-ah! It will be okay!"

 

I'm so confused... Why did Gikwang just go to school? Is this okay? Dongwoon thought.

 

"Okay...?"

"Aren't you happy I'm here?" Gikwang sadly asked. "I'm happy. But you're sick..."

Gikwang chuckled and hugged his tall boyfriend. "It's okay. I'll be better soon.." Dongwoon hugged back and shut his eyes. 

 

I'm sorry. I can't promise you, Dongwoon...

 

Three others in the rooftop during lunch time. Again, Junhyung got no energy because Hyunseung couldn't join them. But when Dujun mentioned Dongwoon and Gikwang's name, he activate himself and listen.

Yoseob give the book to Dujun. The book that Gikwang have in his drawer and Junhyung be like questioning his life again like 'why they keep talking about this book?' or 'what's so interesting about the book?'. He took the book from Dujun's hand and turn to random page.

"Woah..." He mumbled as he read one line just with his eyes. "You're not kidding, right? Is this curse?" He added.

"Which part are you reading?" Dujun asked. "Isn't the book is so ridiculous too? Why this side story like related to Gikwang's life and his story with Dongwoon, huh?" Junhyung said while looking to the next page.

"What do you mean? I haven't read side story yet. Just what happened?" Yoseob asked.

"She keep faint and anything. Does Dongwoon ever read this book?" Junhyung said. "We better just shut up our mouths or else he will think Gikwang follows what's on the book just like how we think Taecyeon did." Dujun replied.

"You're right."

"What's so related between them, us and the book? It can be happened. Why are we so much in our fantasy world by following what's on the book?" said Yoseob. Dujun and Junhyung laugh at him. Yoseob not even laugh but glaring at those two.

"Okay, sorry." the two said. "But, Yoseob is right. Why would we being so much in our fantasy world? It's just a book. It can happen in real with an accidentally." said Dujun.

"Well, yeah. But, why did Gikwang always talking about his life is dying than talking about his relationship with Dongwoon or something else other than his life?" Junhyung asked curiously. 

"He's more worried about his life because he don't want to end his relationship with Dongwoon yet or he doesn't want to imagine if he's gone, Dongwoon will find someone else. And never believe him when he said 'Dongwoon can find someone else'. That's the big lies of Lee Gikwang." Dujun explained. 

"I think he hide something from Dongwoon too." said Yoseob. Dujun look at him in confused. Junhyung raised his eyebrows and blink in most confusion. "What do you mean by that? Hide what?" Junhyung asked.

"His family."

"Oh..."

"And... Shall we stop talking about them? Seems like we're talking bad about Gikwang." said Dujun.

"You're the one who talk bad about him first. What a worst best friend ever."

"Shut up, Junhyung."

 

Gikwang was standing in the middle way of people walking and he suddenly open his eyes in surprising. Everyone look at him in weird expression, thinks he's the creepy student in this school. He realized that he have been here for a few minutes ago.

"Oh... Oh! Where's Dongwoon??" He panicked. Turning around and gasp.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." Dongwoon said. Gikwang smiles cutely and playfully hold Dongwoon's hands. 

"It's the first time we're just having break time inside school!"

"That's not true. We're in the canteen. It's still inside school." Dongwoon joke. Gikwang pouted and let go his hands. "I was just trying to make fairy tale!"

"You don't have to. Because we both are already in our fairy tale story." Dongwoon said and grinned. Gikwang chuckled and turn to Dongwoon. He jumped up cutely and hold Dongwoon's hands again.

"Make it a good story!" 

"We did."

"But, you didn't make it as a diary story of us..."

"No need to. We can make our great memories with our own. You surely creative on ideas too. But, we don't have to do that. Just remember. I'm sure you remember what we did all this time." 

"I do. I remember all the past things. The hurtful, the lovely, the sweetest and back to painful and everything."

"If you could remember all the past, then you can forget about me once we get old or if I die."

"What?! Woonie! What are you talking about?! I thought you're not sick! Don't say that like you're the one who die before me!" He smacked Dongwoon's chest and pout. Dongwoon laughed so that Gikwang can be more annoyed.

"I'm talking about our ages. We all will no longer live in this world once we get old like 60 or more older than that. It's impossible for elder live until 200 years unless if they're still healthy or a vampire."

"What a fantasy world for you, Woonie... You're so funny."

"I am. But, not only that. I just hope that we both can be together forever. I wish you will never cry."

"Woonie... What are you talking about?" He frowned.

"I just want to make you happy if that could happen."

"I'm happy with you like always."

"I don't want to see you cry in painful just like how you see I'm crying in painful because of you. I don't like seeing you getting hurt because it hurt me."

why it feels like something's going to happen...? Gikwang thought.

"You don't have to cry anymore... Because I'm here with you. I may be feeling headache and heartache too. But, I can be strong just for you, Dongwoon-ah." He smiled. Dongwoon smiles back and nodded.

"I hope you're strong forever. So, don't ever give up, okay?"

"I won't give up." 

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : idk when it will end but enjoy :D thank you for reading ❤️