Begin again

It's okay to love

Hyunseung was in the class studying for upcoming exam. There's only him alone, no one was here with him. He remembered the boy that talked to him this morning is different from other boys he knows. The boy, Junhyung seems so nice and respect, didn't force him for anything.

When the door of his class was knock, he close the book at look at the door was opened by someone. He's smile at it. It was Gikwang who came to his class. "Can I come in?" Gikwang asked. "Ne."

Gikwang got no idea why he enters 3-A class and sit in front of Hyunseung's table, borrowing the front chair. He acts like they were best friends for a long time. He put his elbow on the table and place his head on his hand, staring the doe-eyed boy.

"So, what are you doing here I wonder?" Hyunseung asked. Gikwang sighed. "Kinda bored... Dongwoon went home early today with Dujun and I couldn't find Yoseob. Since I saw you here alone, so I came here." Gikwang replied. Hyunseung chuckles.

"Why did Dongwoon leave you?" "Dujun bring him and asked me to look out for you because Jun-- his friend ask to." Gikwang almost say Junhyung's name and he immediately change his word. Hyunseung smiled in curious way. 

"Jun? Who's that?"

"He..."

 

Flashback*

Gikwang was back from the clinic and Dongwoon leave him in their class with Dujun and Junhyung because he had something to do.

Dujun and Junhyung were in the class. Yoseob went home too early today when Gikwang wasn't here. because he need to help his mother. The two walk towards Gikwang's table and standing in front of him. Dujun look at Junhyung, giving him a signal to start. Gikwang was confused and he look at the two of them.

"Ne?"

"Gikwang-ah, I need help." said Junhyung. Gikwang stood up and ready to listen. "Okay. What is it?" The younger asked.

"I don't know what happened to Hyunseung. But, he forgets that I'm his boyfriend. Maybe the world is different... But, please help me to take care and look for him." Junhyung begged.

"How did he forgets about that?"

"Maybe it's another life... But, please. Gikwang, help me... I don't want to face him right now. It's awkward if he thought me as a stranger then randomly entering his class. What will his classmate think if I do that? You're his best friend, so I think you better help me for that."

"Um, okay. I'll help you. Don't worry." Gikwang replied while smiling. Junhyung so glad to hear that and thanks to Gikwang for helping him.

"And don't say Junhyung's name. Just say like this, 'Dujun ask me to.......' and just do whatever comes in your mind as long as you don't say this Junhyung's name, yeah?" said Dujun.

"Got it."

"Oh, and Dongwoon will join us today because you need to look for Hyunseung. Don't worry, we're the one who told him to join us. He won't leave you alone without a reason, okay?" said Junhyung. Gikwang nodded.

As the two disappeared from the class, Gikwang sighed. He need to pack up his things again and lock his class and turn off everything alone.

 

End of flashback

 

"He's Dujun's friend." said Gikwang. Hyunseung nodded with 'o' and look outside through the window.

Hyunseung only remember Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Dujun but he didn't remember Junhyung. That's makes Gikwang feel strange. Yoseob, who have been Best friends with him and Dujun also think they're strangers. The most he feel strange was when Dujun told him that he and Dongwoon had known each other for so long and he's still think he might got amnesia so he try his best to remember everything. He believes he have memory lost towards Dongwoon because he felt Dongwoon familiar like someone he ever met before this happen. And he thought that hit by car was just a dream.

"Gikwang?"

"Oh yes?"

"Sorry... I've been calling you for 3 times..."

"Oh really? Sorry. I was sleepy."

"I see... Well... I will send you home. Because... Dongwoon always told me and Yoseob to take care of you since three years ago."

"Huh? Hyunseung, I thought Dongwoon came here in a few days ago? How can you say three years ago about taking care of me?"

"Did you really lost your memory? Please remember that I'm always your friend for three years along with Yoseob. Ah, of course you and Dujun are friends too along with Dongwoon."

 

maybe Hyunseung is right. I was right too. I lost my memories... God, please help me to remember who's Dongwoon... Why he's so familiar...

Wait, no. What am I praying??? Familiar??

 

"Let's go home, Gikwang."

"Okay."

 

At night, Junhyung were at the park, sitting on the chair alone. Dujun and Dongwoon leave him here because he want to. No one was here either. It's too quiet. He thought it's bored at home so he came here with nothing, he just sang a sad songs and image of Hyunseung and himself. This guys had broken heart more than Dujun.

"Annyeong." The voice sounds familiar. Junhyung turned his head to the side and realizing that is Hyunseung. He immediately stood up and awkwardly nodded and smile.

"A-annyeong..." He awkwardly replied. He blushes and asked Hyunseung to sit. Hyunseung nodded before he sit.

"Are you alone?" Junhyung asked. "Anio. I was with Gikwang."

"I see... And why did you come here? I thought we didn't know each other?" "That's why. We've talked in the morning. I found you seems so interesting. What's your name?"

 

Oh my god... That's hurt me. He asked for my name like we had never met before.

 

"Yong Junhyung."

"Nice name. I'll called you Jun. I think you know my name. So ... Called me whatever you want!"

"Sure. I'll called you Seungie, then."

"Hmm... Quiet cute. Sure. Why not? And I have a question, why did you talk to me earlier? You came to my class?"

"I..." should I tell him the truth? No, he won't believe me. "Nothing serious about it. But, maybe I was in the mood to meet someone in 3-A class."

"Oh... Hey, I like you..." Hyunseung stood up quickly and smiles. "As a friend." He added. Junhyung smiles awkwardly but sad at the same time. 'As a friend' He thought. How sad it was to hear. It's the same thing like their first met. He wish Hyunseung remember him. Why Hyunseung acts like he also got amnesia? He thought.

"Okay, now. I need to go home. My mom would mad at me if I'm late."

"Sure."

"See you tomorrow. Ah, here is my number. Add it and I will save yours." Hyunseung ran quickly after he said it. 

 

It's okay... I think it's begin again... Junhyung thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : hello :) how was your day so far? Thanks for reading btw ☺️