It's okay to love

It's okay to love

Gikwang sit on the couch while watching tv. He keep changing the channel because he feels everything are bored until his phone ringing. He pick up the call without looking at the name who's calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said. "Gikwangie, it's me, Yoseob."

"Oh! Hey! What's up? Long time no talk like this. You keep hanging around with Dujun." Gikwang complained. Yoseob laughed. "I thought he's your best friend too."

"Aren't the three of us best friends?"

"What do you mean? Of course we all are best friends include Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon too. But, Dujun and Dongwoon are your best friends until grow up older."

"I know... What's your relationship with Dujun actually? Sorry to ask all of sudden. Because you both keep hanging out without anyone."

"Well... Um..."

"Yes? Please tell me! Don't keep a secret!"

"We're dating!"

Gikwang suddenly stood up on top of the couch excitedly.

"WOAH! WHEN DO YOU GUYS START?!!"

"Y-yesterday!"

"WOW! HOW?!"

"I confess my feelings to him!"

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, YOSEOBIE!!"

"ME TOO!! Oh- sorry." Yoseob clear his throat. Gikwang burst out laughing and sit down on the couch again. "I'm so happy, Yoseobie. My wish come true!"

"Uh? What's your wish?"

"Oh no, nothing. Ah, I'm so happy, really. You and Hyunseung are having great relationship with you guy's boyfriends..."

"What about you? Don't you feel anything towards Dongwoon?" Yoseob asked. Gikwang blushes and being silence. "Gikwangie?"

"Oh yes?"

"Good night. My noona will mad at me if I'm still up."

"Ne, ne. Good night."

Gikwang put his phone on the table after Yoseob hung up the call. He sighed and put his hands up to take a deep breath before he lay down on the couch.

I do love Dongwoon but I couldn't confess to him... Gikwang thought.

"What if he actually likes me?" He mumbled. He covered his face and laugh shyly. "No no no. Don't hoping too much, Kwangie~" he added.

-

The next day,

Gikwang was late to go to school. He meet Dujun and Dongwoon at the same place and they look at each other. Gikwang smiles and bring the two go with him.

Dujun couldn't go with Yoseob because he asked Yoseob not to wait for him this late since he need to study for the next exam today. Dongwoon woke up late today by accidentally because he thought today is Sunday.

"It's like back then." Dujun started. "Back then?" Gikwang asked.

"Don't you remember? We've been like this before you got amnesia! Right, Woon?" said Dujun. "Uhm." Dongwoon replied. Gikwang was trying to remember but he can't because he doesn't know when was it. 

"Okay..." Gikwang said. 

"Instead of being like this, why don't both of you dating already?" said Dujun. Gikwang stopped walking and Dongwoon look at him in confused. "Yah, I'm just saying! Why you stop there?" Dujun complain. Dongwoon awkwardly look away and trying to forget about it.

"I still remember that you both always leave me behind and Gikwang, what's up with you sitting on the road when raining that night, huh?"

"When?"

"Aish... Nevermind. Just good luck for you both exam today. Don't think about something else especially you, Dongwoon. Don't think about a girl right now." said Dujun.

"I don't think about a girl. I don't even have any romantic feelings towards any of them. I just don't get it that the one who came to me was Yoseob's bully." Dongwoon said while rubbing his neck. Gikwang chuckled. "you're too handsome that's why the bully likes you." said Gikwang.

"Oh? You're not jealous, Gikwang-ah?" Dujun teased. Gikwang suddenly glares at Dujun and blushes. "Sorry." Dujun said. 

"Jealous about what?" Dongwoon asked.

"I seriously didn't have any idea what's Dujun talking about." Gikwang replied while sticking his tongue out at Dujun and rolled his eyes away. Dongwoon chuckled and ask Dujun, "about what, Dujun?"

"I thought you both like- Uh... Close friendship that can be jealous if one of you stole by random people?" said Dujun who suddenly change his words.

"Oh yes! I had never let anyone to stole Dongwoon from me!" Gikwang said confidently. "Bwo?" Dongwoon asked. He smiled at the taller. The taller smile back and then look away.

"Look at Gikwang, Woon. He's in love with you." Dujun said jokingly.

"Dujun!" Gikwang says loudly. "I can understand what kind of love. You love my face, right?" Dongwoon teased.

"What? Not you too, Dongwoon!" He pouted cutely. Dongwoon ruffles his hair and pat his head. Dujun smiled happily seeing his best friends are happy together like they used to.

When they arrived at school, the students are seems like watching something. But then it was Yoseob with the bullies and other students behind him. Dujun came closer to look what happened. So did Dongwoon and Gikwang too. 

"We're sorry, Yang Yoseob-shi... We won't bully you and Gikwang ever again..." said the bullies. "Good. If you dare to bully us, I'm not hesitate to take a report about your actions towards both of us and others too. Now, throw away the bullying rumors paper before I report it to police." said Yoseob. Dujun was dumbfounded and clap his hands for his boyfriend brave acts.

The others are so happy that the bullies are now giving up because Yoseob can defeat them. Gikwang walk towards Yoseob and Dujun and Dongwoon quickly ran to him.

"Wow, Seobie!" Dujun grabbed Yoseob in embrace. "I'm so proud of you since last night, Yoseob!" said Gikwang. "Thanks."

Dongwoon clapped his hands for Yoseob. "I didn't know that you can fight back to those bullies." said Yoseob. "Of course. I can do it. Because I know I can beat them one day." Yoseob said as complimenting himself. Dujun chuckles.

"What a brave and strong boy!" said Dujun. Gikwang smirk at Dujun. "I thought Yoseob is your boyfriend now." Gikwang whispered.

"Bwoya?!" Dujun shouted and blushes. Yoseob look to the sideway and smiles. Dujun laugh and point at Yoseob. "How could you..." Yoseob run away immediately and leave, followed by Dujun.

"What happened?" Dongwoon asked. "They're dating." Gikwang replied. "Oh... Dujun is so lucky that he got his crush." said Dongwoon.

"Uhm. I hope both of us can get our crush sometimes too." said Gikwang. "So, you have a crush on someone too, Kwangie?"

"Maybe. But, I don't hope for him to like me back. I just want to confess and that's enough. At least I let it out than hide my feelings and ended up getting hurt once again like I used to."

"You ever getting hurt, Kwangie?"

"Nevermind me, Woonie. I just hope that you can win the person's heart sometimes. I know you like that person so much." 

"Thanks... But... is it really okay for you if I had confess to that person?"

"Yes! Because it's okay to love someone!"

"Oh... So clever."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : me too. i also can't wait for their relationship work so good because they're too perfect for each other. Thanks for reading ❤️