Horrible and Dream

It's okay to love

Gikwang carried the book as a punishment by the teacher for sleeping in class. He can't have his lunch time too. But Dongwoon helped him to carrying all those things and bring them to teachers staff. Even Mrs Choi asked why he help Gikwang and Dongwoon discussed and explain everything. He tell her that Gikwang can't overworked.

"Thanks, Mrs Choi." The two bowed together before closing the door. "Dongwoon, you don't have to help me next time. I'm okay." "No. You're not okay. What will people think if you're faint with books on the floor?"

"Ah... That's horrible..." Gikwang can imagine how people would laugh at him when he's laying on the floor and no one's going to help him. Dongwoon chuckles. "Nothing's horrible,you know? I will be there helping you."

"Is that mean you really don't want to see me die?"

"Don't say that. No one's going to die here. First, let's go have something to eat. You can't be hungry and diet too much. You're sick and you need a lot of energy."

"Oh~ you're so worried about me than yourself, Son Dongwoon~"

"Yah~ of course I am."

 

Junhyung follows Dujun and Yoseob went to the library reading same book. He's the only one who read the book that Dujun and Yoseob have read. He keep reading it again and again. Same volume and back to page 1. He wasn't really pay attention on the book. He just look at the words and then turn to the next page. He could only read what's going to happen such as tragedy on the book.

Dujun was doing his classwork and discuss with Yoseob. Yoseob was not really good at maths and he asked Dujun to teach him how to measure the line. Junhyung was gazing at them by 3 seconds and become so awkward because Dujun hold Yoseob's hand to hold the ruler properly. He thought that Dujun is so brave teaching his crush and he can see there's love aura between the two them. They're truly the same as the main characters in the book he read right now.

It was awkward silence until Dujun and Yoseob were done with their classwork. Then Hyunseung came to the library. He brings a book that he borrowed and he wants to give it back. He saw Junhyung was looking at him and turn away quickly. Hyunseung chuckles. The doe-eyed boy join their table and Yoseob wave at him. He wave back at Yoseob. Dujun just smile and smirk at Junhyung. Junhyung give a death glare secretly.

"Hey, Seungie. Look at Dujun and Yoseob. Aren't they too romantic to each other?"

"We're not!" The two says in unison. Hyunseung laughed a little and Junhyung couldn't help but laughing so hard until the others in here asked him to shut up. 

"I wonder if Gikwang remember Dongwoon..." said Junhyung. "Just in a few days later, Gikwang will remember." Tarcyeon suddenly interrupt them.

The four of them are shocked and look at Taecyeon's sad smile. They wonder what's going on and didn't know why Taecyeon say that. "Taec, how can you say Gikwang will remember?" Dujun asked.

"As Minjun already disappeared all of sudden, everything will change. Gikwang will wake up from his amnesia and he will remember Dongwoon." Taecyeon replied.

"Minjun disappeared? Where did he go?" Dujun asked. Taecyeon slightly chuckles. The other three was worried.

"Minjun... Got hit by car yesterday. There's a lot of blood on his head and he cough on blood... And at the same day, I don't see him in the hospital anymore. The doctor said he's suddenly disappeared and his house also replace by new owner." Taecyeon said. Dujun's eyes widened and he couldn't ask any more questions. Taecyeon sighed before he left the four of them.

"Bye." He said.

 

If Minjun hit by car... Gikwang will remember?? Why it's..... Dujun thought. Yoseob gulped nervously and look at Dujun. 

 

Gikwang didn't finished his chicken. He ate his vegetables only. The chicken are all on Dongwoon's plate. But, Dongwoon couldn't finish all of them because there's a lot he have to ate. Other students who sit on their place were staring at Gikwang who can took all Dongwoon's vegetables. 

"Don't you wanna eat chicken? At least have a bit." Dongwoon whispered.

"Anio. It's fine."

"But... You take a lot of my veggies..."

"Oh? You want some? I'm sorry. I thought you don't want them a little. Here." Gikwang place some veggies to Dongwoon. 

At the moment, Gikwang choke on vegetables. He cough many times. Dongwoon give him a water bottle and opened it for him. Before Gikwang took it, Gikwang throw something as he covered his mouth to prevent others feel disgusted. He gasped once he look at his hand.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoon asked. "A-ani... W-wait here. I want to wash my hands... I'm sorry for you guys too. Please excuse me."

In the toilet, Gikwang rub his hands with the soap and his heart beat faster because it was blood. He cough on a blood. He's more scared seeing the blood was from him. He remembers the nightmare he had last time. The tragic car accident and hit him. Even tho it was just a dream, he feel like it was real.

"Gikwang-ah."

Gikwang turned his head to the door and saw Dongwoon. "D-Dongwoon? H-hey..."

 

Please tell me it's just a dream... I'm not sick like this. I never puke on blood... I've always been nosebleed only... 

 

"Gikwang, are you okay?"

"I..." Gikwang stopped and shut his eyes. He bit his lower lip as it hurt his head so much. 

 

Gikwang gasped and widened his eyes. He was in the canteen, sitting next to Dongwoon. The others stares at him. He shyly look at Dongwoon. Dongwoon look at him in confusion. He look at their plate and it was normal.

So, Gikwang was just dreaming that he throw blood from his throat and mouth. It was all normal. "Kwangie, what happened?" Dongwoon asked. "Dongwoon... Dongwoon. DONGWOON?!!" Gikwang blushes and immediately stood up. "Kwangie, why did you say my name three times?"

"N-no. I... I didn't puke, right?"

"No, you don't. Have a seat. You were eating your meals but staring at the front chair or are you daydreaming?"

"N-neh... I was dreaming. Did anyone talk to me?"

"No. Gladly, no one's talk to you and you're so silent." Dongwoon replied while smiling at him. Gikwang smiles back and nodded.

 

Oh my god, that was so horrible... I was daydreaming in the evening while eating?! Gikwang thought.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : hard for middle chap, eh? It okay. I'll do what's going on here actually. There's plot. Thank you for reading 💓