You're the person that...

It's okay to love

A/N : here is still Beast members because they're main but kiwoon is real main. Taeckay is just support character that is related in this story.

-------

 

Taecyeon burn the book called 'It's okay to love' at the school backyard during lunch time. He throw three volumes and took a wooden stick to burn them carefully. Minjun was besides him and was trying to figure out why Taecyeon burn those books.

"Since you're Minjun that I know and I'm so happy that you're back to this world, so I have to burn this book." said Taecyeon. Minjun was confused by a few seconds and then look at the book he hold for Taecyeon to burn.

"Why ? I thought this books are interesting." Minjun asked Taecyeon. Taecyeon smiles. "Not really. The book is a crime. There's no author either."

"Oh I see. Then, who made this book if you know?"

"..."

"Taecyeon-shi?"

"Ne?"

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen..."

"You look older than nineteen. I guess you're just lying about your age! You're thirty older!" Minjun said happily. Taecyeon nodded awkwardly and just let Minjun happy for saying some random stuffs.

"I'm so jealous with one of my classmate, Hyunseung. He have a popular boyfriend named Junhyung. But Junhyung isn't my type. He's shorter than me."

"Why don't you just try on me? Because..."

"Ehe...?"

"I'm just kidding." 

Minjun frowned. He then give another book to Taecyeon and the taller throw it on the flame and let it destroyed. Minjun was amazed with it because the fire is up. Taecyeon moved Minjun to the back.

"Be careful, Minjun." said Taecyeon. "Wow, you seems like you love me so much."

"Of course. I love you." Taecyeon said confidently. Minjun blushes and put the book on the ground before he went away.

"Yah, Minjun! Where are you going?" "Fixing my hair!" 

Taecyeon slightly chuckles and continue his works. Minjun just standing at the back, trying to avoid weird words from Taecyeon.

The six of the boys are in the canteen. Only Gikwang and Dongwoon are sitting next to each other in opposite of those four. Gikwang sighed seeing his friends are in a relationship and being lovey dovey. Dujun just reveal his relationship with Yoseob to those who haven't know yet.

Gikwang couldn't eat properly because he keep staring at the couples. But who cares? He thought. Being single is good for now. He needs some space to get rid of his painful scars in his heart. 

When Gikwang place one of veggies on his mouth, he suddenly cough and he felt that his heart stopped beating. It hurts him that he touches his chest to keep it in good but still hurting. "Kwangie, are you okay?" Dongwoon asked. He turn his head to the side and widen his eyes.

His heart suddenly beat normal but fast. Dongwoon was only a few inches apart from his face which makes his heart flutter and melt. He turned to red before he look away.

"I'm okay." He replied shyly.

"Gikwang-ah, what happened to you? Does your heart hurt more?" Dujun asked. "N-no. How can you ask like that?" 

"Your face look painful just now." said Dujun. "What? You must be dreaming! I don't do anything just now." Gikwang lied, trying to depend himself not to let anyone of them know that his heart was hurting him.

Gikwang feel something came out from his nose hole. He touches them and it's feels like a bit wet. He look at it and saw red. He sighed, "Oh my god... I got nosebleed again." He complained. Dongwoon take a tissue and covered his nose. The two stood up ready to go to washroom.

"Make sure Gikwang's blood didn't dripping on the floor, Dongwoon." Junhyung said. "Ne..." Dongwoon replied.

"Why do Gikwang always got nosebleed?" Hyunseung asked. "He got ill." Yoseob replied. Dujun nodded in agreement with his boyfriend. Junhyung just knew about it. 

"Is that why Dongwoon never let him go alone?" Junhyung asked. "Uhm. If he going somewhere alone, he will faint. Even with two persons with him, he will still faint." Dujun said while holding Yoseob's hand because the small boy bit his lower lip holding back his tears about it.

"Can it be cure? Because he had faint last time too when we're going home together." Hyunseung asked. "We don't know yet. He never tell us." said Yoseob.

"Okay, how can you remember that but forget when I'm with you?" Junhyung suddenly change the topic. Dujun smacked his forehead in disbelief.

"Since when I forget about you??" Hyunseung angrily replied. 

While the two had a little argue, Dujun calm Yoseob who's still trying to hold back his tears but ended up laughing because Hyunseung slaps Junhyung's arm. Dujun was so glad that Yoseob finally calm.

Dongwoon, please just confess your feelings to him before it's too late. He loves you so much. Dujun thought, referring to Gikwang who love Dongwoon so much.

Dongwoon let Gikwang washes his nose. He look so worried at the short boy who's still having nosebleed here that haven't end yet. As Gikwang done cleaning his nose, Dongwoon hold his shoulders and look at him. Gikwang smiles at him and giggling.

"You know what? I love to see those blood..." Gikwang said happily. Dongwoon frowned and took his right hand and held it. "Stop smiling when you're actually sad. At least let it out." said Dongwoon. Gikwang smile sadly and nodded.

"Why you want me to stop smiling if I'm sad? It will just hurt me more, you know?"

"Do you still want to keep your tears in your eyes?"

Gikwang look at the floor and shook his head. He walk closer to Dongwoon and place his head on the taller's chest. He gripped his chest shirt and chuckles.

"Dongwoon-ah, you're the person that I want in my life."

He moved and smiles at the taller. Dongwoon was confused. The short boy laugh to see the taller being confused. He won't explained what he mean and let Dongwoon understand that means. 

"Why do you want me in your life?"

"Why not? I think you're perfect. I mean nice person that I have ever met since three years ago. Even you go with some random girls, you still be good to Dujun and me. But, I couldn't understand why Dujun and you seems like awkward friends now." Gikwang said while grinning.

Right... I don't know what's come out from my mouth but not from my mind. Gikwang thought.

"Is it because I got hit by car and suddenly wake up but didn't see you visiting me in the hospital? Or Dujun was mad at you for that?" He continue. Dongwoon look sad expression when Gikwang say so but doesn't remember what's actually happened that time.

"You really don't remember anything." Dongwoon said. Gikwang chuckles and nodded. "I'm just saying whatever I want to say since my mouth couldn't shut. It's so random." Gikwang replied.

"I don't remember anything and I don't get it why I can say it when I don't remember what's going on that time. Am I crazy, Woonie?" Gikwang asked. "Dujun said the three of us were best friends but he never tell me the truth what's going on..."

Then Gikwang suddenly faint. Dongwoon managed to catch him on his arms. He carried up him and bring him to the clinic.

When Gikwang had proceed to the school clinic, Dongwoon and Dujun are so quiet while Yoseob isn't here because they got music class since there's no exam after lunch time. They don't even look at each other but looking at Gikwang.

"Dongwoon-ah, I know it's rare we're talking to each other but sometimes we did, but you should come to me when you need me." Dujun started who break the silence between them while Gikwang was still sleeping.

"But, we're not like we used to be... You often with Yoseob and thinking more about Gikwang than me. Well, we have talk to each other when we want to. But, not as we used to be in the past before Gikwang's incident. We used to laugh a lot. Sure, now we talk often but some point, it's rare." Dongwoon said sadly. Dujun put his hands on the pocket and look at Dongwoon.

"Then, why you stop talking to me after Gikwang asked you to get out?" Dujun asked. Dongwoon suddenly look at Dujun and stood up.

"That's because you seems like you dislike me when Gikwang is more close to me than you." said Dongwoon.

"Did you ever think how worried I am? I'm always worried about both of you. You love Gikwang. I wish you both are back like you guys used to and I hope you can confess your feelings to him."

"..."

"Why now you say that to me when Gikwang finally with you? Why you never talk about this after the day he ask you to get out from the hospital room last time?"

"Because I know you will mad at me."

"You think so? Of course. Because you said you want to take care of Gikwang but you didn't do it. You just leave to America to get rid off your sadness towards Gikwang's act. Then you told me because you want to avoid your broken heart. Of course I feel sorry for you but your did are wrong. If you do love him, you should stay in Korea and take care of him."

"Dujun, please stop it." Dongwoon said in getting annoyed way.

"So, are you regretting now that Gikwang don't remember who you are? If you were there for him, he will remember you by your slow act. I was trying to help you but he never know you and didn't believe me even Yoseob ever explain to him."

"..." Dongwoon walk away and get out from the clinic. When he close the door, he suddenly realized that he need to take care of Gikwang so he went back inside and walk towards Gikwang, holding his hand.

"Kwangie..." He muttered. Dujun sighed and pat on Dongwoon's shoulder. "I'm sorry for mad... but... Good luck, Woon." Dujun said while going out from the clinic.

As Dujun close the door, Dongwoon look at Gikwang's hand. "Thank you, Dujun." He muttered. He caresses Gikwang's cheeks and smiles sadly. "I'm sorry for not be there for you, Kwangie." He whispered.

"You're the person that I really love..."

Dongwoon look at Gikwang after hearing that soft voice came out from his mouth mumbling something. He was having sleep talk. It surprised Dongwoon that Gikwang said about the person he love.

"Dongwoon, please don't leave me..." Gikwang continue to sleep talk and having sad expression. "I love you,... Dongwoon." He continues. Dongwoon widen his eyes hearing that Gikwang mentioned his name two times in his sleep talk.

"I love you too, Kwangie..." Dongwoon mumbled. 

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : why taeckay are here? you will know the reason and i just add them here because why not? ^^ and sorry for Dujun and Dongwoon little fight there XD , im making drama here hehe.

thank you for reading ❤️